Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
ummm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

....moo.....
View Results

x Pershion x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:53 am
why do i not seem to know any of these bands confused i try to post alot, but if i've never heard of the band, i donno what to say. there are all these bands like 'plan white t's' '30 seconds to mars' ..and w/e 'japanesse emo' is, i donno... confused i just feel so lost
what ever happend to blink 182, and the used, and TBS. ok, so, i know there is alot of new news about them...but i still feel like i have no idea why i'm even in this guild if i don't know or like the same music .... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:30 am
its ok lol you just need to widen your options a bit more  

bloodied_angel_1

Cupcakes are Scene

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:51 am
pershion
why do i not seem to know any of these bands confused i try to post alot, but if i've never heard of the band, i donno what to say. there are all these bands like 'plan white t's' '30 seconds to mars' ..and w/e 'japanesse emo' is, i donno... confused i just feel so lost
what ever happend to blink 182, and the used, and TBS. ok, so, i know there is alot of new news about them...but i still feel like i have no idea why i'm even in this guild if i don't know or like the same music .... sweatdrop

...I didnt know Blink 182 was emo at one point...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:10 pm
skellington_in_the_dark
pershion

...I didnt know Blink 182 was emo at one point...
lol, i've hear that debate alot, i think they are like, pop/rock, but they do have some really emo songs.  

x Pershion x

x Pershion x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:15 pm
bloodied_angel_1
its ok lol you just need to widen your options a bit more
i do try to, but i relaly jsut don't like alt of what ppl call 'emo' ... confused i jsut found out today that i really don't like alkaline trio, but i LOVE 'time to waste' by them..
but if you guys have any bands you really like, lemme know ^_^  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games