Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Saving the mind and body of London. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:00 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Edwin was a little conerned to hear that Christian wasn't sleeping but was happy to know his patients weren't dying on him again. "It's going good I suppose. Physically all my patients are fine, mentally... There are so many holes to patch I'm not sure how they've lasted some days...." he tilted his head a bit. You could never judge someone from the outside, Edwin had learned that. No matter how well you looked outside you could be a horrible wreck inside. That was another reason he'd get so frustrated with Christian and his blank looks. People only masked what they didn't want others to see. The enigma that he was perplexed and excited him but he was also somewhat concerned.

A flicker of something odd went off in Edwin's chest but he brushed it aside. "Alright. I'll make sure to have time set aside to talk with you then," he easily agreed. What friend was the man going out with? Was it a man or woman?

Again Christian changed subjects while Edwin was thinking. He had to stop loosing track of what they were speaking about. His hand was grabbed and he let it go too happy about having those hands on him to care what Christian would do to him. A weak noise left his lips and his whole body shuddered with pleasure. How did the man do this to him?! It was a mystery on how with so little force and touch he brought Edwin to such a point. It was only disappointing he could not do the same things for Christian.

"Stop...? NO..." his mind processed that slowly. Stop him, why would he stop him? Licking his lips he watched those hands at first then his hazel gaze snapped up to the other's blue eyes. At those simple words giving him permission he all but leapt upon the other man. Grabbing Christian's hand he dragged the man over the desk almost to kiss him. No meek kisses for him, no, he crushed his mouth into the other's and did what they both wanted to do. He tasted Christian with tongue and teeth, shifting until he had dragged the other man around the desk to be in front of him.

Pressing their bodies together he brought the hand he held up to his lips to n** and kiss Christian's hands then he pressed their mouths together again. Honestly he had no clue what he was doing but he just had to feel more of the man. He didn't like the way things went last time being the only one to feel pleasure, he wasn't selfish like that, and he wasn't going to use Christian like that either. It was either going to be mutual or none at all.

Digging his free hand into Christian's hair he found the blond locks to be rather silky and smooth. It made him smile a bit as he pulled back from their deep kiss. "This time I want you to feel good as well. I won't let you distract me with those delicious hands into a one sided pleasure..." His voice sounded more like a growl when he spoke being rough from his arousal.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:32 am
RosesandBlood

Christian was expecting maybe a timid kiss, or a smile, he was expecting something on the softer side from Edwin and not the sudden fierce kiss that nearly pulled the blond on top of the desk but Edwin had enough sense to instead pull Christian around the desk and then press their bodies together. Christian was dazed and surprised, not expecting such a strong reaction from Edwin but his body had clearly enjoyed it if the tightness in his pants was any say in the matter.

He pulled away from the kiss light headed, the words making his mouth for dry, because really Edwin was quite the surprising person. Christian could see a lot of petential in this side of Edwin, the ability to be dominating once he knows what he's doing, and Christian was sort of happy to know that he could teach the man if all be it in a rather strange way. Christian shifted so he was sitting on the desk, their groins coming in fuller contact now that Christian was up a little higher, and he pulled lightly at Edwins shirt.

"Alright. I can tell you what to do but don't forget to use your own intuition Edwin… Your pretty good at what you do without having to be told how to do it." Christian loosened his own tie and pulled his shirt from where it was tucked into his pants.

"I have sensitive skin, more so than most people… so why don't you start with this?" Christian guided Edwins hands so they were just barely touching the skin under his shirt. "You don't have to touch anything beside me, we'll keep kissing, but the important thing is this-" Christian gently grabbed Edwins hips and rolled them so they both rubbed together.

"No clothes come off, we both get off, though I admit for me it's a little more with hands on my skin." Christian wasn't going to scare Edwin with the name, because so many people thought you couldn’t get off like this, the right stimulation for long enough and in the right places you could do it. For Christian it was practice, for Edwin it was the lack of that, so they would both get what they wanted and Christian could show Edwin what he wanted to show him without having to take anything off.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:00 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

Christian's easy submission on the subject was good. Edwin really didn't think he had the brain power to argue with him over such a thing right now. His little hop onto the desk caused him to lick his lips and lean into the other man's body. Edwin fit rather well between Christian's legs like this, for once his narrow waist serving a purpose. The way their bodies teased and touched made it a bit hard for him to not just rub them together. But no. He wanted to learn what Christian liked too. This wasn't all about him.

He tried concentrated harder when his hand was slipped under the other man's shirt. The skin there was smooth and probably as white and creamy as the rest of him. Mm. "Right..." Edwin's eyes moved back up Christian's body as he spoke but about the time he got to the other's mouth their hips were rolling. Hissing he flattened one hand on the desk beside the man and the other gripped his hip to keep him stable. He was throbbing in his pants and it was none less embarrassing that he was so easily turned on. Because again he had to remind himself he wasn't a virgin nor was he a hormonal youth. Yet just about everything Christian did had him reacting like one.

Catching his breathe he had to take off his glasses lest the slide off his face, he did so with the hand not on Christian's skin. That one he couldn't remove even if his life depended on it right now. "Clothing stays on," he nodded to that barely able to agree his head was swirling with lust and ideas. "Then," he narrowed his eyes at the blonde a moment,"make sure to react to things you like. Otherwise I won't be able to tell..." It was rather hard for him to admit his social problem of not understanding the more subtle hints of body language but he really wanted them to preform well together in this.

After saying what little his patience would allow him Edwin leaned in and stole Christian's lips again. He couldn't take not having the man's tongue in his mouth. It was like a missing piece he'd just found that he desperately needed to keep his world balanced. Meanwhile his other hand joined the one already exploring the hidden skin. When his palm grazed over a n****e he was intrigued to know what the other's reaction would be so he stopped one hand and rubbed his thumb over it. The answering shiver was approval. His other hand had moved to his back and drifted up carefully over his spinal bones taking into account each rise and dip all the way up to the back of his neck. So much flesh. Edwin couldn't help but wonder what it would taste like...

Pressing closer he moved his lips down Christian's chin to his neck, where his tongue darted out to lap at the pounding artery where his pulse was fluttering. So he was just as excited then. Nibbling gently he didn't try to push the collar of the other's shirt out of hte way remembering, barely, that no clothes could come off. But by god he really did want to lick at that n****e he'd felt against his palm earlier. Pushing him to lean back Edwin leaned in and nipped said n****e through Christian's shirt, rolling his tongue against it. The fabric didn't taste nearly as good as skin would have but it was a second best he supposed. Soft muscle and smooth skin met his hands to conflict with the texture of clothes and yet he didn't mind so long as Christian was feeling as good as him.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 am
RosesandBlood

((Edwin will forever look at his desk and think dirty thoughts.))

Christian stood there, silent and staring, confused by what Edwin was saying until he started laughing. He didn't mean to, he knew that Edwin only meant the best by it, but to think something like this? Christian wanted to laugh himself silly as if the man had forgotten he was a doctor. Christian took a few moments to calm himself down and very lightly pulled the other down to kiss his forehead. He stepped back and shook his head for a moment.

"I don't know where you got that silly idea from but swallowing THAT is not dangerous at all. I wouldn’t have done it otherwise Edwin." Christian chuckled and shook his head again before running a hand through his hair. "Look I need to go change and head home… Come to my house tomorrow, consider it our one day off, Palmer can stay here all he likes but after my talk with my friend I would like to be able to talk to you without having to worry about who will here us." Christian leaned in and gave Edwin a kiss on the cheek, avoiding lips seeing as the man seemed to have an aversion to semen, before he was heading for the door.

"I would like to stay longer… talk to you longer but I have two surgeries and sixteen checkups tomorrow and it's about time I get some sleep so I will see you tomorrow Edwin." Christian smiled at the man as he left, heading for his office, and ignored a seemingly red face Palmer. If the man had somehow walked in on them then… well Christian couldn’t say he would be to upset at scaring the meddlesome man. Christian took his time changing over into his new clothes, staring at himself in the private bathroom all the offices seemed to have, he moved his shirt just past what Edwin had seen to see the gunshot scar.

More scars peppered his skin, the age of them making them more a discoloration of skin than anything else, but to think he had so many still. Christian pulled his shirt back on and decided that he would muse about that later, about all of it later, because for now he needed sleep and he had a queen to speak to the next day.

He barely slept that night, emotions running to high, he found himself either focused on what had happened that afternoon or thinking incessantly on what could happen when Edwin saw him for who he really was. So many people never expected soldiers to go on to do anything with their lives, let alone ones classified as spies, and medics always seemed to do even worse after the wars. But what about Christian? A form of biological weapon in the queens mind. Healing was his purpose yes, and fighting too, but he wasn't the greatest mind in Europe by chance… he was made that way.

How would he bother to even explain to Edwin that he was a creation of the very people who asked them to help? Would he even tell the man of the horrors done to him not even in the war but before, when he was a child, when he was made a killing machine with the simple use of a command he later broke? Christian didn't think all of that needed to be said right away, or ever, if he had a choice he would never take another life in all of his existence… he just hoped that Edwin would understand when the truth came forward.

By the time Christian was to meet with his long time friend, though she preferred to be thought of as family, he was tired and sitting in the café was like waiting to be put on the executing block. He hoped that Elizabeth would understand his need to tell Edwin, if only because the man could most likely help him should he snap, but with her Christian was always worried that Emotions would get in the way. When the woman showed up Christian smiled and stood to give her a gentle hug, though she seemed flustered to be out, Christian had to remind himself she was a mother now.
"It is good to see you Lizzy." The woman glared through her veil and Christian just chuckled.

"It is good to see you too. I know this is important… regarding that Edwin fellow yes? I have an idea of what you will be asking of me." Christian nodded and stared down at his tea for a few moments.

"This may sound… Idiotic but I think he can help me. If not only for the personal bond I share with him but because he is one of the best minds in his field. I just need to know if I can further this, give him information, or if I should stop. He is a smart man Lizzy, he knows my back ground, the scars I am sure he has seen on others before and knows what they look like so I need permission to continue ahead even with just the relationship. I do not wish to put this country under any strain… I am just one man."

The woman stared at Christian for a few minutes, clearly running through all she had in her head, but for her the answer was clear enough.

"Go ahead then Christian. I see no problem here as long as you do not see him as a threat to this country then I give you the okay. Tell him as much as you see fit but do try to tell him all of it. This…case you are on is getting bigger. Not just with you but… we are starting to see certain standing officials contracting this without ever having come in contact with it so I need you on top of this and in a whole state of mind. I can't have you jumping and going on a rampage because you heard a gunshot." Christian nodded somberly and then stood after a few more minutes of conversation. He didn't bother to go back to the clinic, instead choosing to go home, he wanted to talk to Edwin sooner rather than later but he had to wait in his home for the man to show up.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:54 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((Would it be wrong if he got a nosebleed at one point from staring at the desk? Ya think it would be okay. Just listening to someone and suddenly his nose starts dripping, lol))

Christian laughed at him! Honestly laughed at his concern of his drinking down something that came out of him! Though the small explanation made him cover his face in even worse embarrassment. Of course he knew what he was doing, he was a doctor after all. Not only that but he seemed to have a lot of experience in this. Were as Edwin had next to none. Sure he'd had sex with maybe two or three women but men he'd never tried anything with. He wasn't even sure they could have sex with each other!

Moving away from his desk he perked up a bit. An invitation already? For some reason the idea of a meeting so soon made his heart lighter. After the other left the room he put a hand on his chest to feel the stutter of his heart. That wasn't right. One new sexual encounter shouldn't make his heart flutter like this. Still he didn't think he was going to get any work done for a while.

Calling it quits for the night he went home as well. It wasn't as hard for him to sleep but he did have a bit of trouble staying asleep. Now and then he woke up and didn't understand but he didn't want to sit still. No way he was nervous over something like meeting up in a private place with a man who was clearly after him sexually. He'd all but ravaged said man on his desk. Edwin wasn't sure what his emotions were doing to him because of Christian. Their relationship had taken a complete 180.

Since they were taking off that day Edwin didn't bother going in but he did call to check in on Palmer who stayed at the place over night. Since everything was as good as could be he busied himself until the afternoon when he would be going over to see Christian. Right before he left his place though he was short of breath and felt light headed even though he'd eaten not a few hours ago. After a while he ran through all the possibilities and came to the conclusion he had a panic attack. It must be all the stress he was under because there was no way he had worked himself up to something like this over a sudden sexual relationship and a completely normal invitation to come over. Maybe he needed to speak with Geoffry to find out if he was over worked. He had been seeing his patients when he wasn't pondering over this newest conundrum.

Evenutally he made it to Christian's house and stood at the doorstep squirming before ringing the bell. He'd only gotten a little lost on the way here. Oh shoot, he should have brought something over with him. The man had invited him over. Maybe next time he'd think to pick up something. Tea would be good. He was rambling in his mind or something because he was actually nervous about this. Why did the man invite him over?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:35 am
RosesandBlood

((Totally okay in my opinion and honestly I expect it. Even more so after he was on the receiving end of Christians... special talents.))

Christian was sitting in his home staring down at a book as if he was reading when in reality his nerves were a mess. Things like this, they always set him on edge, telling people lead to complications. Christian just hoped that Edwin would understand this wasn't some joke, that Christian was serious about getting help and wanting to keep… whatever this relationship was. It broke so many codes of conduct but at the same time Christian knew this was the ONLY way he would make it through all of this in one mental piece. When Christian heard the door he shouldn't have been surprised by Edwins punctuality but he honestly was and he couldn’t figure out why. Instead he just stood quickly and waited for the maid to show Edwin into Christians office like he had asked of her.

The woman opened the door with a sweet smile and motioned Edwin in. "Mr.Octavio has asked me to see you too his study, please follow me, I will store your coat." The woman took Edwins coat from him and then lead the nervous male up the steps to go see Christian, who was currently looking out the window at the rather dim day. It would rain soon, Christian could tell, and he found the darkness to be a lot more fitting to all of this than a bright day would have been. He hated how secretive all this made him feel as he closed the heavy curtains, choosing not to look out at the world and instead focusing on what was going to happen, but of course the made was quick to show Edwin to where he needed to be with a quick retreat to "fetch teat" that Christian was sure they would need.

Christian looked to Edwin and smiled as he came in but he wasn't pouncing on the man as soon as the maid left, he wasn't trying to arouse him, instead he took a seat across from one he motioned at and simply crossed his legs. He waited for his maid to bring the tea, a calming blend he often drank, and then she was gone and Christian was sitting there assessing Edwin carefully.

"No need to be nervous Edwin I haven't planned anything Sexual… despite what may happen here the intent is far from that. The reason I asked you here is because only here do we have complete privacy to discuss anything at will." Christian popped the button on his vest, shifting slightly in his seat, before he set his cup down. "Remember Edwin, nothing sexual, I feel I already pushed you unknowingly to far on that." Christian shifted nervously and then stood, gesturing for Edwin to stay seated as he carefully pulled off his vest, tie, shirt and under shirt before simply unbuttoning and undoing his belt without a word.

"Tell me Edwin… what do the papers say about my past." Christian stepped steadily closer but there was no intent behind his actions. He smiled but it was flat, and he knew what answer he would get, so when Edwin gave it he nodded. "And what do my records say about my past?" Christian knew the answer to the too. A simple life, a simple family, a good life that was easy. He wished it was all the truth but as he stepped up too Edwin he gently grabbed the others hand and set it over the gun shot scar.

"Now look at these scars and tell me what they tell you." knife wounds, jagged and rushed from combat, gunshots, burns, even clear surgical scars, His body betrayed this idea that he lived a "simple" life and the scars stretched so many places on his body. He should have died a hundred times in his mind, but he always lived, and now he had a life he could be proud of.

"I needed to show you for… several reasons Edwin. I wanted you to see under at least some of the mask you have been pulling at. I can't explain every little thing that has happened to me but I did not live this simple life. I was trained, and still know how, to do horrible things. I don't live that life anymore but it has affected me more than I can explain to you right now. I am showing you partially because I know you would have found out and realized after clothes came off… but also because I need help. I can't keep up the way I am, my coping isn't working, I am… loosing myself." Christian shifted on his feet. He was nervous now, nervous and shaking, he wanted Edwin to understand but he was so terrified the man would run. He didn't even understand why he needed Edwin to stay so much.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:42 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((I expect Palmer to be the only one who understands lol, even Edwin would be like 'where did this blood come from?'))

Edwin handed over his coat to the maid and gave his a tepid smile. He followed her to Christian's study and gave a warmer smile to the man inside. Once inside they said their pleasantries and he was seated. Obviously he was nervous because even the blonde noticed. He bent his head and tried taking a few breathes. It wasn't like he was going to eat him or anything like that.

"Yes sorry...." he apologized then tilted his head a little bit confused. Nothing sexual yet it seemed like he had something planned. Sipping his tea he watched Christen loosen a button... then more. Jumping a bit he sat back and tried to breath. How was stripping not supposed to be sexual!? His eyes fluttered a moment as he tried to take it all in. He had to set the cup he held down because he was trembling slightly. Where were these nerves coming from?

"Your papers?" he was a bit confused yet he repeated what he knew of from the papers he'd been given. Ah, of course Christian knew he'd researched further than that and Edwin dutifully repeated what the records said about him as well. He'd not really paid too much attention to the bodily scarring because it never occurred to him it was unnatural. Well that and he was a bit preoccupied with having a nude body to look at. However now that his attention was brought to them they were unusual for a 'normal' person to have.

As his fingers circled the gunshot wound he looked at all the others, moving his hands to touch them as well. So many scars and of such varying types. Christian had had a rather tough or violent life before all this. Looking up with a better understanding of the man he felt a bit of tenderness for such a person. "You were a soldier weren't you." He stated rather than asked. A lot of his military patients had such wounds and they were haunted by the causes of them.

Caressing an especially nasty looking stab wound on Christian's gut he made a pained look. No wonder it was so hard to read the man. He had to keep so much bottled up trying to deal with it all on his own. Edwin usually felt a great deal of empathy for his patients but for Christian it was probably more towards tenderness. Such a strong man not being able to cope anymore, it took a lot of bravery to admit that just now and even more to ask for help. He often told those he spoke with that admitting and accepting was the first steps of healing because if you acknowledge it then there is a way to fix it. If you didn't think you were broken then there was nothing to fix was there.

Wrapping his arms around Christian's waist he leaned into the other man, resting his face against his stomach, and just embracing him. It was a horribly odd thing for him to do since he wasn't one for physical contact if it could be avoided. But Christian was a special case. "What can I help with? I'm not very good at anything other than work, Christian... but if it's something I can do I'd like to help." He nuzzled into the other a bit. He smelled good and skin was warm. Maybe a bit more skinmanship in his own life would be a good things. "You are terribly brave and you have to be amazingly strong to ask for help and admit such a thing." He looked up at the blonde. "So tell me what it is you need of me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:47 am
RosesandBlood

((Then of course Christian would stroll in and be very concerned. all like "Why are you bleed?! Are you okay? did something happen?" mean while having a panic attack because all he see's is horrible pre war radiation poisoning and he thinks Edwin is dying. He's DEAD. HE'S DYING. OH GOD NOT EDWIN,))

Christian was so… relieved when Edwin finally looked up at him and spoke. When the man told him he was strong all the blond could do was stand there and be dumbfounded. He didn't feel strong anymore, not now that he was admitting how broken he was, he stopped feeling strong the moment the words left his mouth but for some reason Edwin was telling him that he was strong.

"I wish it was as simple as just being a soldier." He mumbled it more to himself than so Edwin could hear because what was happening right now didn't need to be threatened by the reality of the situation. He wasn't a soldier, he was a weapon, one created to hurt things and here was Edwin caressing the scars that had nearly killed him and telling him how brave and strong he was for this crack in his mask. He was telling him to ask him for help and it burned him, burned away layers, he tried not to tremble but it was so hard to be so alone for so long and suddenly have someone who could look at him and say they were still going to help him.

Christians knees quaked with the information, trembled and nearly came out from under him, at the mere thought that Edwin would stay around and then he was swallowing thickly and running a hand through his hair, his free hand resting on the other males shoulder. "I can't do normal Therapy Edwin… I can't sit in a chair and tell you my feeling but I need this… whatever this is between us that I don't even understand I need it. But I still need you to try and help me cope. I don't look it but I am falling apart and it's affecting everything I do. I just need you to… guide me. Like you would any other patient but more hands on because if I feel this get's any detachment I shut down. I can't handle it, I was trained that way before, being analyzed like that again it makes me sick. I just remember it all and I can't… I can't…" Christian swallowed hard and close his eyes. He wanted to say he needed Edwin, he needed him so badly, but the words caught in his throat as he tried to breath.

"I just… I need you. I don't know why. I have no idea how or why but you keep me stable and I just need you." Christian swallowed thickly, moving the hand on Edwins shoulder to lightly stroke through his hair. "I don't just mean in a sexual way either Edwin. I think I am more invested than that but I… I don't know what that even means." He has never known that kind of true and deep affection that he felt, he has never had anyone have that affection for him, so his nerve were rattled with the idea of it.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:10 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((That's it it's cannon!!! Edwin: .....*looks at desk* ... *blushes red* I think I need a new desk.....*mild arousal in pants*))

Watching Christian try to digest that fact that it didn't seem to bother him in the least that he was indeed broken was interesting. He was also pretty sure that if he wasn't holding the other he would have fallen. The blonde was shaken pretty hard by his acceptance. He was shaking so hard. He merely nodded in agreement at first since he wasn't supposed to discuss his patients and their therapies... but a little should be fine. It was Christian after all.

"Every patient is different Christian. I can't sit them all down and quiz them on their lives. Sometimes you have to let them do the asking. If you don't think you'd be comfortable sitting around spilling your guts we'll find a way for you to talk and work through it in your own way." His lips quirked. "Hell, I have a patient who insists on finger painting everything for me. If me being here is something that helps then I'll stick as close as you need me." His words were sincere and his smile was hopeful. "I don't mean to analyze you but it's just how my brain works. I'm not a normal person in that way. I always have to ask questions and get my answers. I don't do it to be malicious or use the information for any intent. It's to satiate my own curiosity..."

Shifting in his seat he pulled the other man closer so he was standing now between his knees. "Though my first course of action is to ask: How do you scars make you feel? You have so many... do they still hurt? Does the memories on how you got them still pain you?" he asked and touched a few that he was in wonder the man survived them at all. "Do you show them to a lot of people....?" Though his questions would normally be so that he could find things out and lessen the pain they felt a bit more personal now for some reason. The actual though that Christian was in pain because of his past....bothered Edwin.

And how had he missed all these when he'd been molest this chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:27 am
RosesandBlood

(I am sure Palmer would probably gag at the display. Just all like "Really? I should have never helped you two" )

Christian nodded at Edwins explanation, happy to know he was not the only one, though it was still difficult on the whole. The questions were hard to answer, it always hurt to think about his past, but Christian decided it was better now than never. He shifted in Edwins grasp, suddenly wishing he could hide himself away, but that would be hard to explain. "I… No they don't hurt. They are actually very sensitive. The memories… they still affect me but not as much anymore.." Though when Edwin asked if he showed them to a lot of people Christian shook his head, trying so hard to ignore the touches and what they did to him.

Those kind eyes, those gentle fingers, it rocked Christian to his core and… did things to him. He had said nothing sexual, he had said it over and over again, but Edwin was this close and Christians bedroom was only a few steps away. Christian gently grabbed the others hands and held them close to himself with a small smile. "I… I tend to try and keep as many clothes on as I can. Very few people have seen and those that have… They haven't been smart enough to understand." Christian shifted in place between Edwins legs, trying to calm down the blood all rushing south, but it was hard not to just let it happen.

"I-I know I said… nothing Sexual Edwin but… I… Would you mind if we tried what we did yesterday just with less clothes? I… It calms me down. A form of… Sex therapy? Tea can only calm someone so much and my nerves are wrecked." Christian felt ashamed of sorts for even asking this, because it shouldn’t even be considered, but Christian could forget everything when he was wrapped up in Edwin. He could forget his painful life, and the things that have happened to him, instead focusing on the fact that Edwin was there and he could teach the man. That was the greatest help for Christian… teaching Edwin.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:50 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

((Lol, nah he'd be all twitchy and want to leave the room. He has nothing against it but it would then be him complaining that they needed to be more professional and work))

His questions were answered but begrudgingly. Yet Christian made the very hard effort of making the words leave his lips. It made Edwin smile in pride at how the man could say it was hard yet do it anyways. Though he was revealed to know that Christian didn't just flaunt his flaws, so the man thought, to others left and right. But scars made people. Whether inside or out scars made people more human and made them unique. Edwin could probably spout endless quotes from readings about all that but he wasn't going to. Christian's scars were simply proof he survived.

While he was thinking over what he should do and what he should ask next the other moved forward. Blinking several times before the words sunk into his mind and he blushed yet again. Then again he was praising how brave the man had been so a little reward wouldn't hurt... Though he was really unsure how to go about things unless Christian started them he was sure he could do something.

"S-sure... I suppose that's one way of it..." He moved to stand but paused and looked the other straight in the face. "However, this is only something I would ever do with you, Christian. Somehow you are the exception to many of my rules." Pushing his glasses further up his nose he nodded. "I never get emotionally attached and never physically involved with any patients. Ever. I even tend to shy away from office romances..." Edwin's brow furrowed as he looked at the blonde. "And yet, I seem to not care at the moment..." he rubbed his neck a bit ashamed of himself. One simple invitation from this man made him do such stupid things.

"Uh... I also much remind you I have no clue what so ever as to...uh... well anything of the homosexual nature. So I really will have to defer to you... That does not bother you?" He asked a bit nervously. After all he was the one requested to 'guide' and help yet he was the one lost when it came to such things. Still he wanted to do whatever it was Christian wanted him to. Perhaps he'd try to reciprocate what they'd done the day before...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:35 am
RosesandBlood

Christian smiled at Edwins nervous reply, like he would actually let the other do this without any guidance at all. Christian gently gave Edwins hands a tug and lead him to his room before sitting down on the bed with a smile. "I had never intended to leave you guessing on what you need to do Edwin. This helps me, every bit as much as anything else, I know you do not do this for everyone." Christian shifted up the bed and pulled Edwin so that he could sit as well.

"The easiest thing to remember Edwin is that your instinct will guide you to what you should do. Yesterday I barely had to guide you and we do not have to go much further… beside losing the clothes." Christian leaned forward and carefully started undoing Edwins shirt. He was slow about it, he wanted to see what the other looked like bare, and once his clothes started coming off Christian could do nothing but stare at the clear and pale skin. "It's… always so strange to see someone without scars. Little ones are normal yes but… without the big ones I have grown so very used to." Christian smiled and ran his fingers over the bare skin.  

Killer_Kiwi_XD
Captain

Malevolent Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Conversationalist 100

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:34 am
Killer_Kiwi_XD

The words relieved some of his stress and he let the other man lead him to the bed easily enough. He turned a bit stiff at the idea of something so new, if they got that far at least. Edwin's ears were still red and it crept down his neck slowly at the mention of what all he had done yesterday to Christian. He really had only done what he was told he could: follow what his instincts told him to do. So what if that had been to molest the man's chest with his mouth and hands...

Sitting heavily on the bed he followed the blonde with his eyes and wet his dry lips. He sat perfectly still so the other man could do what he wanted to about his clothes. That and he was much too nervous to do much else. Slow careful hands undid his buttons and he watched them with a soft sigh. Elegant hands. Such long, skilled fingers working each button from it's hole before slipping down to the next. Honestly what he truely wanted to do was suck each digit into his mouth slowly and lave at them with his tongue until his mouth knew each crease of those fingers, nestle his cheek into those strong palms, and n** the gentle skin at the tips of his fingers.

Such dirty, lewd thoughts aroused him and Edwin found himself feeling a little ashamed of that. Still he was fine.

Looking up at the other he then looked down at his own pale, thin body. He was rather thin and bony compared to the other man who did indeed have more flesh than him, so he squirmed a bit uncomfortable. "I...I was a very cloistered child..." he admitted. He really didn't go outside much as a child since his parents were more interested in him getting an education than anything else. That and he had always been cold to other people and it didn't warrant him any friends growing up until he learned how to read other people and act accordingly. Although he did have his share of childhood romps he wasn't one to get hurt often.

"Does it bother you?" he asked brushing his knuckles over Christian's cheek to push hair out of his face. "...I'm not very attractive and I'm very cold so it's perplexing on why you would even want me in such a way... Even with all your scars you are truly good looking it's a wonder no one has married you by now," he chuckled and drew the man's face closer for a light kiss.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff