Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Arena 5 Hutar Hakam VS Rosaline Sarutobi VS Mike Draconiquis

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:34 pm
The Australian Outback

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

profiles below  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:23 pm

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
Full Name: Hutar Hakam
Nicknames: "The Incubus"
Birth date: 11/23
Sexuality: Homosexual

Culture: Tribal-Samara
Religion: Shamanistic

Birth Country: Samara Tribe
Country of Residence: Mizu no Kuni
Position: Shinobi
Social Class: Lower-Middle

Race: Altaic-Indo-European
Alignment: Chaotic Sextrual

XXXXXXXX appearance
Personality:

"Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us."

If only that were true.

When the wolf-masked man came down south, we knew that our Gods could not save us. Not the Gods of the spirit. We needed a God of the flesh, much as he had his - the Enemy, the demonic beast that controlled his every move and calculated past us all; a living entity of immortal mastery, a slavedriver that sought to exploit us not for economy or production but for screams. And we knew screams. We knew how to suppress them, how to make them thunder. There were pleasured screams and pained ones.

The men of my tribe knew how to be broken. How to act it. They knew that when it decided that they were broken, it would set them free of their pain; release their tether to the planet. So - they screamed squeaks, eerily, loud, obnoxious, broken, weakened, winnowed; they funneled their last bit of deceit into their dying wails, and so they were let off with only half the torture that the average man faced.

I cannot nearly begin to explain to you how terrible that experience was. I watched as my father was flayed alive by the cutting blade of the Demon Lord, his eyes eerily glancing at me as a smirk grew on his lips. Somehow, I knew he wouldn't kill me. I wasn't afraid so much as I was mortified. And, I guess in one way I was afraid - it's tiring to think about where you'll go once your pillar of support has gone. In truth the Samara have a thousand fathers that will all guide and protect them when it is right, but I did not know them as I did him, and they felt no true love for me outside of the simple connection that made us a Tribe.

When it was over, my brother - Oda - fled with me and the tribe, as we went north and northeast by sea. We arrived at the southernmost island of the Ryukyu Dynasty, making money and bedding young women and men in order to further our Tribe. But like with Nomads, we had to migrate. Migrate. Island to island. It was more difficult than going by Land - but we had no choice. Shinsei had too much influence over the Huan-Pei and the Guron, the two nations kneeling at his feet for the purpose of keeping themselves out of the line of fire. There was no safety for men from the Barbary Lands. We had to find the village of Mist and we had to live in harmony with the country.

Eventually, our Tribe almost disassembled. We've regained our ways, and we've formed a sub-community within the village, with a Clan Compound to boot . . . but, since we were all expected to put our genjutsu talents into the village's roster, we've been forced to abandon our Nomadic lifestyle. I was placed into the military, and others were made into spies and other such elites. Yes - this is the background to the greatest song the world will ever hear; the story of how the Barbary People . . . the most saddened and tarnished of all . . . will return one day to rule the East, all in the hands of a one Hutar Hakam.

Take on warfare: Doesn't really care for it.
Loyalty to Village- No.
Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCBm5VbwJvY
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 223 LB
Build: Athletic/Muscular
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gold
Complexion: Clear/Smooth

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
Relationships: Oda Ryuu is his brother
XXXXL I K E S
City: Edo
Culture: Samara

XXXXD I S L I K E S
City: Bai Don

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory
            (story here)

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
Class: Genjutsu Sage
Chakra: 450
Elements: None

Bloodline: Samara

Speed: 9
Strength: 4

xxxSKILLS

Universal
          Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Bloodline and Genjutsu

All up to SS

Styles

Phantom Mirage up to S, Elegance S

Gim Seng
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name of weapon: Gim Seng
          Description: This can substitute for a sight or physical touch trigger. How it does this is by emanating a field around it by successive swings during a battle. This "weapon" is more of an accessory; a necklace. It will shift like a pendulum every single post, decreasing visibility each time. It will never go completely invisible. It is 10 feet in diameter.

This touch field can be focused and aimed at a target - it appears as if an ominous black-purple flame, though it is mostly transparent. It if it touches an opponent, as stated, it can substitute an eye contact or touch contact trigger.
          This field can be deactivated and reactivated whenever you want. It will pick up on size regardless as to whether or not it's activated.

As a final ability, chakra can be channeled into it to cast a bloodline technique.

My One Resort - Gim Seng Flexible Rank
          This is an upgrade of "My One Resort", the black field being given chakra and dissolving things near it. The flame can still be focused and manipulated. Furthermore, the flame shield will begin to be considered a "sight trigger" if you see it after 1 full post of its existence, so on the second post.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:08 pm
The Ultraviolent

Black Fire Lord

IrIshInjun95

Post profiles and begin, since shane already posted his, he gets to go first, and random number generator says...... Mike goes second.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:02 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24618707#370644143  

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:27 pm
IrIshInjun95
                  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                  User Image
                  XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Michael Draconiquis
                  Nickname:

Ethnicity: Irish
                  Height: 6'0
                  Weight: 132
                  Personality: Caring Protective Cautious

Sexuality: Heterosexual
                  Family: none that he knows of

Theme Song: Facade by Disturbed
                  Nindo: I will protect my Village
                  Background Info: Michael Draconiquis was born in the mountains by Iwagakure, but never ventured down from the mountains to the Village. He lost his parents at a young age to a mudslide, and still regrets to this day that he could not save him. After his parents died he traveled but avoided the main villages. During his travels he came across a small village near Konohagakure and learned many things about the village's economy and how it was run. Michael debated many times before coming to his final decision. He now calls Konohagakure his home as he needed to find a place to settle down, and begin his life as a ninja..

Other Info He is reluctant to let anyone but close friends know about his Demon

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Ninjutsu, Strategy, Teamwork
                  Weakness: Taijutsu, No Common Sense, No streetsmarts
                    ↬ Fears
                  Heights, Spiders
                  Village: Konohagakure
                  Class: Ninjutsu
                  Bloodline: Jinton: Particle Release
                    ↬ Stage

Clan
                    ↬ Clan
                  n/a

Demon: The Seven Tailed Beast/Nanabi/Choumei

Implants: Sharingan Three Tomoe

Chakra Points: 250

Ryo: 8000

Missions Complete:
                    S -
                    A -
                    B -
                    C -
                    D - 1
                    E -

Opponents Defeated: TEXT TEXT TEXT
                  Battle Theme: LINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                        SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                    ↬ Number learned
                    ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                    Doton

All Doton
                  Wind Tunnel: Kaze Yokoana Rank: Chuunin/Jounin

Katon

All Katon

Technique)
                Fuuton

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
              Kaze Bakuhatsu (Wind Explosion)
              Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)
              Shinku (Vacuum)
              Fuuton: Kyoushu no Tosshin (Wind Release: Assassin’s Rush)
              Mugensajin Daitopa (Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough)
              Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap)
              Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)
              Fuuton: Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Release: Wind Dragon)

Universal
                Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)
                Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Exploding Shadow Clone Technique)
                Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere)
                Rasengan Nirentotsu(Twin Spiraling Sphere)
                Ōdama Rasengan(Great Ball Spiraling Sphere)
                Shogiyomi (Underworld Spears)
                Togeyomi (Underworld Spines)
                Ultra Rasengan(Ultra Spiraling Sphere)
                Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Walking on Air)
                Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
                Nan no Kaizō (Soft Physique Modification)
                Nin Shiki Kaado (Secret Information Cards)
                Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
                  Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                g e n i n
                c h u u n i n
                j o u n i n
                s a n n i n
                Bloodline
                  Jinton

all Jinton

Other Info:

Demon

All Seven Tail Techniques

Quote:
                      Name of weapon: The Terra Former
                      Your Rank: Jounin
                      Who owns the weapon: Michael Draconiquis
                      Where it was found/Who made it: his father, Michael took it when his father passed
                      Users Class: Ninjutsu
                      The Range of the weapon: 2 feet
                      Weakness: Lightning causes it to break and it has to be repaired taking two days {in real life}
                      Description: It looks like a standard whip except with a picture of a dragon stamped on the grip. The grip is covered in pure leather with a wood as the base. The rest of the whip is leather covered in chakra. When the whip is cracked against the ground a small tremor is felt underneath, possible causing slight off balance possibly. This ability requires ten chakra points to even work. The whip has one weakness which is lightning. It does not have to be chakra based either natural lightning and that thing is broken. It is barely two feet long and is not very damaging.
                      Rp Sample: Blue

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                      ↬ List
                    Elegance mastered stage 5
                      ↬ It

↬ Here

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:33 pm
Filler Post:

Shane's character arrives so everyone can start.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:04 pm
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Jinton] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael walked onto the battlefield and noticed someone he had never seen before. He would wait for the final opponent to arrive before he would attack. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [250/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:22 pm
User Image

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

kirigakure

Rosaline entered the arena already sensing who was the bigger threat just by their chakra. "Well I suppose you two must be my opponents." She said this sadly and shook her head.

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 10/ Strength: 3

Chakra: 485/485

Passives:
                                                                                • Shadow clones and elemental clones are able to be created for 10cp, so long as the Clone technique is A-ranked or Lower. Techniques used BY the clones still cost the normal chakra and techniques used ON the clones still cost the normal chakra. The User can only summon up to 3 Clones per post with this passive, up to a maximum of 9 Clones.

• Forbidden and Universal jutsu do not count towards your Classes maximum number of ninjutsu/Genjutsu, and Learning these jutsu takes 25% less time (Rounded up in posts)

• Due to the Versatility of the Clan, Depending on the Class chosen, the Sarutobi clansmen gains the following passive:

Ninjutsu - Access to their Third Element at Genin.

• Clan members have incredibly powerful spiritual energies, granting them a Flat 5cp Regen per post (this increases to 10cp at Sanin and Higher). This Bonus doesn't apply during posts that chakra is spent by the Real user. (Chakra spent by Clones do not apply to this bonus).

• A God's Example
                                                                                Those of the Rinnegan bloodline have such control of gravity that they can alter the weight of their bodies at will. This allows them to shift stats from either strength or speed into the other (up to a cap of 2) This can be done at any point in the battle and without any cost in chakra, however, it cannot be done quickly, requiring a 2 post break between uses of this passive. As these are base stat changes, they are unaffected by the stat cap each class receives.

• Distance Yourself
                                                                                For no chakra at all, those of the Rinnegan can relocate Jutsu of their rank of lower by shifting it's location. Not like the shinra tensei's full push, but like, a small nudge, knocking it just past them. This can only be done once every five posts.

• Rinnegan wielders have a very, very in-depth sense of perception, similar to the Sharingan. They possess great foresight and can sense chakra, see chakra, feel muscle movements, etc. This chakra sensing is akin to the ability to sense the vibrations of movement; to feel every movement and its location, and to sense its effects on the terrain, the wind, the ground. You can accurately pinpoint the location of the enemy and their movements with this, especially if they have a large amount of chakra. The larger their chakra is, the better you'll be at sensing their movements. Someone with 400+ chakra could be sensed from miles away.

• Rinnegan Techniques are strengthened by one rank and the use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.)

• Rinnegan techniques cost 25% less chakra if they're the only techniques perform in that post.

• Use of the Rinnegan's Gravity Control allows for the user's body to become near weightless, allowing gliding and even flight. Because of this, the user gets +2 that can be allocated to either stat. If the cap needs to be passed, it can.

• Is able to produce an unlimited amount of rods, which can also be used to track shinobi who are in possession of one of the rods.

Jutsu:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If Rosaline and Michael were intelligent, they would notice the glimmer of Hutar's eye as he relaxed his body for the incoming battle. He prepared for the best and the worst - regardless, there was only that one last glimmer before the darkness would set in. The Samara would yell, in a loud and noticeable fashion, "Goudankyo!" A black aura spiking around his body into a burst of flames. He would disappear from sight, then, his movements ever silent. That glimmer of his eyes would be the last thing they'd see of him, the man then becoming nearly impossible to trace. The blackness would then set in all around them, and Rosaline's dojutsu would be made useless. Hutar would be invisible, everything around them a complete pitch black save for around a foot outside of their proximity, dojutsu was useless, and the genjutsuist was extremely silent as well as extremely fast. He used this opportunity to move through the shadows and appear in the very near-proximity of Michael Draconiquis, who would not be able to see him, but with Hutar being able to see him very clearly.

He would look into his eyes at that moment, with the other man helpless to even notice, a smile curving on the Samaran lips. The nigh-invisible flame radiated around Hutar, and it would embrace Michael's skin. This battle is going to be awfully fun.

(Bringer of Darkness, I Will Survive

410/450 CP)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:16 am

User Image

Michael would notice the female Kunochi arrive and knew this was his true opponent. Disappearing from sight he would then sprout wings and take to the air. Once in the air he would hide behind the top of a tree and resume visability and lift his headband to reveal his sharingan. Watching the girl, he would concentrate his chakra and then begin pulling Lava from the ground and forming a massive tidal wave of the stuff. But that was not all more chakra surged from his body and soon the very earth began to form a second tidal wave even larger then the first one. He wondered how she would attempt to escape his dual tidal waves coming from both sides. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [190/250] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Black Fire Lord

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:50 am
User Image

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

kirigakure

Rosaline stood her ground. She would split into two people, one would be the original nice girl, the second would be the insane wild killer personality released "Give up before I'm forced to hurt you " The original one said as she would activate three techniques, a lightning armor, then the Tsume Tennin. Then the most powerful technique in the Rinnegans arsenal, Chibaku Tensei. Rosaline would watch as his techniques were ripped into the air into her technique. The lava and the ground, all of it. While that was happening she flew up to Michael to make sure of avoiding the attack, he would also be sucked in. She flew within 10 feet of him slowing him down even more.

The second Rosaline laughed as all of this happened, she also flew up but much further away from Michael. Now they would double team their opponent.

Stats:
                                                                                Speed: 12+1/ Strength: 3+1

Second one
                                                                                Speed: 10 / Strength: 3

Chakra: Original: 160/243
                                                                                Second One: 243/243
                                                                                Passives:
                                                                                • Shadow clones and elemental clones are able to be created for 10cp, so long as the Clone technique is A-ranked or Lower. Techniques used BY the clones still cost the normal chakra and techniques used ON the clones still cost the normal chakra. The User can only summon up to 3 Clones per post with this passive, up to a maximum of 9 Clones.

• Forbidden and Universal jutsu do not count towards your Classes maximum number of ninjutsu/Genjutsu, and Learning these jutsu takes 25% less time (Rounded up in posts)

• Due to the Versatility of the Clan, Depending on the Class chosen, the Sarutobi clansmen gains the following passive:

• Clan members have incredibly powerful spiritual energies, granting them a Flat 5cp Regen per post (this increases to 10cp at Sanin and Higher). This Bonus doesn't apply during posts that chakra is spent by the Real user. (Chakra spent by Clones do not apply to this bonus).

• A God's Example
                                                                                Those of the Rinnegan bloodline have such control of gravity that they can alter the weight of their bodies at will. This allows them to shift stats from either strength or speed into the other (up to a cap of 2) This can be done at any point in the battle and without any cost in chakra, however, it cannot be done quickly, requiring a 2 post break between uses of this passive. As these are base stat changes, they are unaffected by the stat cap each class receives.

• Distance Yourself
                                                                                For no chakra at all, those of the Rinnegan can relocate Jutsu of their rank of lower by shifting it's location. Not like the shinra tensei's full push, but like, a small nudge, knocking it just past them. This can only be done once every five posts.

• Rinnegan wielders have a very, very in-depth sense of perception, similar to the Sharingan. They possess great foresight and can sense chakra, see chakra, feel muscle movements, etc. This chakra sensing is akin to the ability to sense the vibrations of movement; to feel every movement and its location, and to sense its effects on the terrain, the wind, the ground. You can accurately pinpoint the location of the enemy and their movements with this, especially if they have a large amount of chakra. The larger their chakra is, the better you'll be at sensing their movements. Someone with 400+ chakra could be sensed from miles away.

• Rinnegan Techniques with use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.)

• Use of the Rinnegan's Gravity Control allows for the user's body to become near weightless, allowing gliding and even flight. Because of this, the user gets +2 that can be allocated to either stat. If the cap needs to be passed, it can.

• Is able to produce an unlimited amount of rods, which can also be used to track shinobi who are in possession of one of the rods.

Jutsu: Tsume Tennin A
                                                                                The user creates a field that extends to fifteen feet, within this field, all items within the field either become weighed down with tons of pressure or become light as a feather as the pressure lifts. The field allows for the user to move with an additional +2 speed (which can extend the cap if needed, though its only temporary) while inside and will also decrease the opponent's speed by 2 as well, his/her movements will seem to flicker like a frame is missing in their movements (even to special doujutsu/bloodlines). This field lasts for five posts before it ends.

Chibaku Tensei 50 chakra (SS-rank)
                                                                                Arguably the most powerful Rinnegan technique to exist. The Chibaku Tensei is a technique where you will release a ball of gravity into the air, similar to a black hole. This ball of gravity will suck everything except you into it, surrounding the tiny object. This tiny force of gravity cannot be destroyed, and you may control what is or isn't pulled into it. It can pull an entire forest into its massive stature and even the land surrounding it. At its full size, it resembles a miniature moon, and if anyone has been sucked into it, they have almost definitely been crushed to death. It can be resisted by means of techniques. Using this technique prevents Shinra Tensei and Bansho Tennin from being used for 5 posts.
                                                                                It slowly sucks in all of the enemy's attacks for three posts, at which point the gravity effect will run dry and it will have completed its moon-like form. This can be resisted if you have manipulation abilities, but it's only a stall.

Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                                                                                Description:The user wraps their body in a layer of lightning chakra that, instead of being used offensively, is used to electrically stimulate the user's nervous system. The technique speeds up neural synapses to react faster, and to push physical prowess to the absolute limit, allowing for tremendous raw speed. Adds +1/+1 to strength and speed as well as the effects of direct Raiton contact.

• My Other Self N/A
                                                                                The Pinnacle of the Cloning technique, the user physically splits their body into 2 people, with each person containing half of the users current chakra each. Each Split half is able to use any jutsu the original full form can use, and can operate independently of the original. However, if one of the split pair dies, the original users chakra supply is permanently reduced by 25% of it maximum. The Base Stats of each of the split halves depends on the users rank. The User can choose to reform with their 'Other self' But doing so requires physical contact and one post of uninterrupted concentration.
                                                                                Genin to Jonin - 75%
                                                                                Sanin to Kage - 100%

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:36 pm

User Image

Michael watched in horror as his techniques were absorbed in the black hole and soon he would be as well. His wings kept beating trying to keep him away from the black hole and then he saw them coming. An idea formed in his head that would possibly save him from the rinnegan user. Quickly using the massively reduced hand seals he soon was pushed far away from the hole, while knocking the one who was closest to him away from him. He knew what he would have to do. "Choumei listen to me, I need your help. The person we are fightin' is extremely powerful and uses the Rinnegan jutsu. Meanin' we need full power from you. Please help me dude. You know not to call me that slang Michael. But you are right we must work together. If you die I die and I don't want that. Give me a few minutes and then I shall show this femalr true power. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [285/345] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:27 pm
User Image

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

kirigakure

The first Rosaline would hold her hands up into the air and charge the Tengu Tensei"If you give, I won't have to kill you. I would prefer it that way, killing is horrible." With that she would only have to wait.

The Second Rsoaline would position her self forward and to the side of the first Rosaline."Why don't you go and die you fool, you can't win." She made her hand signs and shot her lighting jutsu at Micheal.

Stats:

Second one

Chakra: Original: 130/243
                                                                                Second One: 213/243
                                                                                Passives:

• A God's Example

• Distance Yourself

• Rinnegan Techniques with use of handseals have been simplified to hand gestures (i.e. closing the hand, opening the palm, clasping hands, etc.)

Jutsu: • Tengu Tensei SS
                                                                                The user raises their hands to the sky and holds it for one post to charge. The indicator of the jutsu charging to fire is the clouds parting a bright ominous purple glow emanating from the sky. The next post, anything caught in range will be crushed into absolute nothing, leaving nothing but an empty crater behind. This technique is able to eradicate an entire village but takes a post to charge, it's also the only technique that has a specific hand gesture that must be used.

Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement)
                                                                                Description: A technique that causes overall destruction and chaos, performing a number of seals a large spinning tube of lightning launches itself out of the user's body and speeds away in the direction that the Cloud-Nin was facing. Going at a particularly high speed this tube begins to tear up all peices of land it touch and bores large holes through anything that has the horrible chance of being in front of it and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity essentially electrocuting anyone within close proximity of the explosion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:13 pm

User Image

Michael knew what was happening and yelled. "Choumei now!" A loud buzzing would then be heard and chakra would be seen leaking out of his body then in a flash of light a medium sized bug would appear and Chakra would begin to fully engulf his body and then his chakra began to form in front of his mouth. It was his last shot at any chance to survive. The beast ball was soon completed and shot at the two Kunochis blocking the lightning that was shot at him and upon impact would explode decimating the entire battlefield. Not even her black hole could save her, and unless she had a few tricks up her sleeves this was over. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [330/345] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]

Black Fire Lord

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:14 pm
User Image

osaline
                                                                                xxxxxx.

kirigakure

The first Rosaline would finish the jutsu and crush Michael to nothing."Its sad it had to end this way. Sorry."

The Second Rosaline would use Shinra Tensei to deflect the Beast Ball in the opposite of her direction keeping it away from them. That is if the first Rosaline's technique didn't crush it. "Well that was too easy, I expected much more."

Stats:

Second one

Chakra: Original: 130/243
                                                                                Second One: 163/243
                                                                                Passives:

• A God's Example

• Distance Yourself

Jutsu: • Shinra Tensei 50 for a massive scale (SS-rank)
                                                                                By aiming your hand forward, you will create a barrier that can block any and all attacks and will repel objects outwards. This can be used offensively and defensively, but is primarily defensive. It focuses on the aspect of repulsion and can be crafted into a larger scale than its regular potency, which is then capable of destroying an entire village. However, it can only be used once every 3 posts, and the larger scale will prevent you from using another Rinnegan technique for 5 posts.
                                                                                You cannot simply stop this technique by coating your feet with chakra.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games