Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Arena 6: Yami Uchiha (Win) VS Rakurai Raiken (Lose) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bentleyc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:48 am
Rakurai Meian Raiken
Sannin ~ Konoha ~ Sage ~ Ranton ~ Hatake ~ Chakra: 359/435 ~ Speed: 13 Strength: 11

User Image

Rakurai was shocked and confused at how his SS-rank jutsu was blocked by the man's simple sand and not with a high ranking shield jutsu which was the only logical reaction Rai expected. He brushed it off and continued his assault, this time knowing it had to be even stronger because somehow he could block insanely strong attacks while using no chakra. As the clones flew towards Rakurai he was veiled in the clouds so he simply focused a bit harder on the jutsu causing them to expand further. they would not even know where he was in the dark void of electric clouds that now covered over 75 feet in radius and in the air, 17500 feet in area. The clone would focus his chakra and the clouds would form two large balls of black lightning and launch them at the clones destroying them on contact. even if they avoided it, the actic would not work because as soon as they would touch the clouds on their descent to find Rai, they would die from electric shocks.as the storm got worse the skies were completely dark and covered in black storm clouds causing a torrential downpour over the whole battlefield, the rain would accumulate quickly leaving a lot of huge puddles all over and a thick layer of water at the feet of everyone in the battlefield. The dirt and sand in area were now ridiculously heavy and muddy, making it harder and harder to use for quick manipulation and therefore harder to move about and in, no matter how deep he went Yami would be soaked along with the dirt and sand around him. Lightning bolts would begin to flash and occasionally the ground as it became one of the most terrible thunderstorm imaginable. the water clone of Rakurai that wasnt hidden was tired of this guy hiding underground. with a sigh it would pull out two kunai and focus chakra into both of them, instantly holding two black chidoris with a smirk on its face. it would stab the ground and send two chidori sreams through the soaked, water covered ground. this would instantly send massive shocks to the whole battlefield in water and the dirt underneath down hundreds of feet with enough energy to completely fry Yami as long as he had contact with the ground. there would not be any time between contact with the ground and the lightning for Yami to get out of the ground because the lightning moved at...well the speed of lightning. The attacks were boosted up to SS-rank and with the amount of water in the area it conducted the electricity making it even more powerful and fast than the "average" SS attack and being that there was two the pure power of the chakra made it basically unblock-able even with the strongest of shields. after several seconds of frying the enemy, the clone would stand up and look around hoping that this tedious game of cat and mouse was over. it would then see a large flash of light as charlie's hyper beam was focused from atop a mountain overlooking the battlefield far away. it would run top speed away from the cloud and as two beams were shot in a straight line the clone was quick enough to get out of the range as a huge crater was left where the beam had hit and missed and also a crater in the ground. the second beam would launch at Yami's location whether he was dead or alive giving away his location and forcing him to either move or be obliterated.

Lightning clone (chakra=80)

Water body clone (chakra=365-60-20=285)
Clone's jutsu:
• Raiun • Douki [ Storm Cloud • Pulsation ](x2)
Extending the electric composition of [ Raiun • Honba, ] the user will use their free hand to deliver a solid palm thrust from within the clouds to send out a bulb of pure electricity at a rather high velocity. Unfortunately, because the clouds are so difficult to see through, the user typically has to have developed some method to get passed this, lest they literally be shooting in the dark.

Chidori Stream sad x2)
Description: The user uses his weapon of choice to channel an extremely powerful Chidori. It appears to have an even greater range than Chidori Current, making it more effective in battle. It can be noted that this technique is more of a use on water, because the lightning current produced is carried on the entire surface making it more difficult for the enemy to avoid it.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
• Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; they do blunt damage as well as shocking damage
• +185 chakra
• +1 speed/strength
• Quick-Footed (+2 Base Speed)
• Raiton used against them is weakened by one rank
• Are able to learn Suiton with (-1) posts
• Are able to learn Raiton with (-4) posts
• Raiton Sages gain a +1 rank in the strength of Raiton jutsu.
chaos_wolf12

((the real rai is maintaining the electric clouds barrier spreading while the clone causes the storm and the water clone used two jutsu to take out yami's clones, two SS ranked chidori streams to take out Yami, and then the 6th post hyperbeam attack happens at the end from the arena, it wasnt from Rai.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:12 am

bentleyc

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Oh F**k" He shouted as he was shocked for a minimum of 4 seconds before being shot out of the ground by shukaku. "Shukaku." the beam ended up burning his shoes as it had missed his feet by an inch leaving the bottom burned to a crisp. "Damn it." He said as he took the shoes off and tossed them after He landed on a sand cloud in the sky. "Looks like we don't have a choice." He said as he lifted himself higher. sand came came from the ground. Sand style: Desert coffin, was the name of the jutsu. Large amount of sand would wash over the mountain. Running wouldn't really help. it would cover up to 20-27 feet off the ground causing candy mountain to not be cheerful. If Rakurai was cought in the sand Tsunami he would have only....2 minutes? I don't know 2 post to escape. If he could not complete the task, he would be broken to the point of not being able to battle. "I need that revival item." He said as he began recharging his energy so he can finish the jutsu." ((He's halfway through it once he finishes it, the chakra Subtraction process happens.))
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
Tailed Beast: 1 tailed beast
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 11(+3/-1) / Strength: 7((+1/-1))
34,000 ryo
Jinchuuriki Status: Black circles around eyes, Hair growth.
Chakra points:345
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

bentleyc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:44 am
Rakurai Meian Raiken
Sannin ~ Konoha ~ Sage ~ Ranton ~ Hatake ~ Chakra: 350/435 ~ Speed: 13 Strength: 11

User Image

as soon as Yami jumped out of the ground the clone smiled.
"Now."
As Yami prepared his attack the three Rais would prepare a simultaneous attack that they had prepared as Yami took his shoes off. The original Rai would make a handsign, dissolving into the water that covered the whole battleground at their feet and traveled a half a mile away from the cloud he was in, but Yami would not be able to see this due to the clouds hiding him. the water clone would simultaneously use the same jutsu to take dissolve into the water and reappear where the original Rai was standing before. he would then create a large sphere of black ranton chakra around himself and the lightning clone to block any damage they would take while the clone continued to remain completely still, focusing its chakra. Then the full attack would begin; the lightning clone would cause a bright flash of white lightning to come from the clouds he created. the lightning would engulf the whole are of the clouds and cause a massive explosion that would send shock waves of electricity to cover over 1000 feet, leaving the whole battle ground and mountain just a crater of hot rock. they had arranged this final resort since the creation of the clones so the speed and efficiency of execution and coordination was perfect, destroying the sand tsunami that Yami took long to create while it was still being developed. this attack would be strong enough to devastate an entire town, ripping every building from its foundation so it would completely blow all the sand in the tsunami away before it could attack Rai and also if Yami was hit with it he would die instantly, no question about it. again this flash would travel at the speed of light and short of teleporting a half a mile away there was nothing that Yami could do to save his life. at the bottom of the crater would be the sphere of black lightning with the two clones in it that even if the tsunami somehow survived the lightning attack, they would be completely safe. the storm continued as the lightning clone would look toward Yami and if he was somehow still alive he would stare at him in anger. the water clone undid the shield when they were safe and prepared to attack again. The original Rai would run to the crater to view the damage that his plan did.
"has he had enough yet?"
"I hope so... for his sake"
the water clone replied.

Jutsu used:
Mizutamari Yusuo no Jutsu (Water Puddle Transportation)
Requirements: Mizutamari no Jutsu
Description: The normal Mizutamari Technique must be learned before you can use this technique, since it requires Mizutamari to be used in conjunction with it. If a user uses the Mizutamari while standing on top of a lake or river or any other water source, he/she can materialize himself/herself back anywhere he/she wants within the area of the water source (maximum range, 1/2 a mile.) That way the user can surprise the enemy from behind or even from below.

Lightning clone (chakra=50)
Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)
Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shock waves to affect the area 1000 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.

Water body clone (chakra=285-20=265)
Clone's jutsu:

PASSIVE ABILITIES
• Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; they do blunt damage as well as shocking damage
• +185 chakra
• +1 speed/strength
• Quick-Footed (+2 Base Speed)
• Raiton used against them is weakened by one rank
• Are able to learn Suiton with (-1) posts
• Are able to learn Raiton with (-4) posts
• Raiton Sages gain a +1 rank in the strength of Raiton jutsu.
chaos_wolf12

((theres no way he'd brush off SS ranked raiton jutsu so easily. the first hound shouldn't have been able to be blocked by simple sand, it wouldve crashed through instantly. he also cant survive two SS ranked jutsu simultaneously hitting him from a sage while conducted by water, especially not so comfortably, youd get a hell of a lot more than burnt shoes lol. the lightning makes your muscles constrict so you cant move at all and that amount of lightning even for a short time has to be lethal if one A ranked chidori can be lethal. Even with shikotsumyaku bones your body would shut down from that much raiton, if he was half alive that would be semi-believable but burnt shoes? lol. I prepared for it tho. this attack would happen right after you came up and sprung the trap and be enough to obliterate a body you cant just tank it again.))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:04 pm

bentleyc

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
((Accidently pressed the back button on my last post, now I just want to finish.)) Shukaku would spout sand to protect him, but yami added an extra kick protecting him from the shot from the clouds. He opened the hole in the ground to help him think of time as he would be pushed underground at a rapid rate. He began moving his protection bubble right. Just as he had mad it out, half his shield was blown out loosing his left arm in the process. "Yami your arm, Its time to stop." shukaku would say. "No, I'm not stopping until I get that revival item. Test will be revived." Said yami. "You don't have a choice. Either give up or you'll have to continue without my help." Shukaku threatened. "Oh no...you are not going to be that guy right." said yami. "Oh I'm deffinently going to be that guy right now." "You d***!" yami would shout. "DO IT NOW!" Shukaku would shout back. "FINE!" yami believed. Oh great, he was arguing in a tunnel...underground.....with himself.......this f****** battle. Yami tunneled out of the ground and into the crater. He saw the sphere that protected him. He had a arm made of sand with purple markings made by shukaku. "I have no choice but to yield. You win." He said as he awaited for the man to come from the bubble so he can congratulate him.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:30 pm
GG, benleyc wins  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:34 pm

bentleyc

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"Oh man dude you have to teach me some of those moves." Yami said as he waws really impressed by the strength, power, and will the man had. "Also, I have but one bit f advice for you. The people in this tournament, I've met, they are extremely battle smart, so when your fighting them, give 'em a coupe of punches for yami." He said as he would then focus on his left arm. "You wouldn't happen to know a medic would you?"
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

bentleyc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 pm
Rakurai Meian Raiken
Sannin ~ Konoha ~ Sage ~ Ranton ~ Hatake ~ Chakra: 350/435 ~ Speed: 13 Strength: 11

User Image

The sphere shield would disperse and the two clones disappeared as the real Rai walked up to Yami, a bit out of breath. he held out his right hand to shake the man's.
"thanks man, I could definitely show you a couple after this tournaments over, I'm sure we'll run into each other on better terms soon. "
He could hardly look at the wound he inflicted on Yami moreover imagine how much it hurt so he felt empathy for him. something that was very uncommon amongst rivals.
"that was a hell of a fight, if you think theyre tough then Imma really have to keep my guard up. I got you man, maybe i'll throw some sand in one of their eyes for you too."
he said with a chuckle as he let go of the man's hand and then looked at the mans arm again
"I actually don't, I haven't made many shinobi friends while wandering the world. there should be some back at the main area"
he would smirk at the man glad there was no grudge between them. he then walked away to go rest for his next battle.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:21 pm

bentleyc

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami gave a solute before heading out of the battle area. "Man, it sucks that I couldn't get the revival item. But eh, the guy was cool about the fight." He thought to himself as he left. ((Exit))
Finally... It explodes.
SHIKOTSUMYAKU
Assassin
34,000 ryo

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:38 pm
Chaos_wolf12

bentleyc

Wait a second here. Just had something brought to my attention. Technically Raikurai can't be a Ranton since he is a lightning sage and Ranton requires both Suiton and Raiton elements. A Sage may only have one Element, ever.

Quote:
RULES
• Ranton users have a tattoo of the kanji "lightning" (雷) on their body
• Most Ranton users have a fierce loyalty, comparable to that of the Hatake.
• Ranton users have Raiton [ Lightning ] and Suiton [ Water ] as chakra elements.

That means, unfortunately for Raikurai, that in fact, Yami wins by default.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:41 pm
Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab
Chaos_wolf12

bentleyc

Wait a second here. Just had something brought to my attention. Technically Raikurai can't be a Ranton since he is a lightning sage and Ranton requires both Suiton and Raiton elements. A Sage may only have one Element, ever.

Quote:
RULES
• Ranton users have Raiton [ Lightning ] and Suiton [ Water ] as chakra elements.

I gave up the match. he didn't beat me using ranton or suiton. I submitted shouldn't he win from that?  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:45 pm
Chaos_wolf12
Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab
Chaos_wolf12

bentleyc

Quote:
RULES

I gave up the match. he didn't beat me using ranton or suiton. I submitted shouldn't he win from that?

Nope, he was disqualified from the bracket entirely, so you win by default, regardless of what happened in the fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:47 pm
Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab
Chaos_wolf12
Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab
Chaos_wolf12

bentleyc

Quote:
RULES

Nope, he was disqualified from the bracket entirely, so you win by default, regardless of what happened in the fight.

that seems a bit unfair to him, maybe he just missed a rule, I missed one before.  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:51 pm
Chaos_wolf12

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm telling you that no matter what happened, you win, regardless of whats mean and not mean. Its partially my fault and partially the fault of the person who approved his profile/bloodline. Its unfortunate, but it happens.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:43 pm
Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab
Chaos_wolf12

damn i thought since the bloodline had it i could use both, youre the one that approved the profile so technically it is your fault. in the limitations it only says you cant have a curse mark or be a puppet class so i assumed sage class was ok with the bloodline and it got accepted so i didn't think twice about it. i wasn't tryna break the rules, someone should put that in the limitations for dual element bloodlines from now on then to prevent this. if you said something when i was goin through approval i would have changed it quickly. its all good tho no point in arguing it or whatever, im just explaining. could i just get a better consolation prize then since i did well? and ill change it tonight so could someone get the switch approved so I can keep RPing?  

bentleyc

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:46 pm
bentleyc
Fuzzknuckle Sandcrab
Chaos_wolf12

damn i thought since the bloodline had it i could use both, youre the one that approved the profile so technically it is your fault. in the limitations it only says you cant have a curse mark or be a puppet class so i assumed sage class was ok with the bloodline and it got accepted so i didn't think twice about it. i wasn't tryna break the rules, someone should put that in the limitations for dual element bloodlines from now on then to prevent this. if you said something when i was goin through approval i would have changed it quickly. its all good tho no point in arguing it or whatever, im just explaining. could i just get a better consolation prize then since i did well? and ill change it tonight so could someone get the switch approved so I can keep RPing?

Class limitations are greater. Since Sage says 1 element only, it trumps bloodline.

Of course you'll get a prize for technically winning this one, but prizes will be handed out at the end.

And finally, you can change it tonight and keep RPing, just pick something that you can use, sorry for the mess up.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff