Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
ISIS Beheads 21 Coptic Christians

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:51 pm
ISIS Beheads 21 Coptic Christians in 'Message to Nation of the Cross  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:03 pm
Disgusting, but at least Egypt is fighting back  

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:24 pm
So Egypt-a predominately Islamic country-is already taking action against ISIS while the US does nothing? Talk about irony.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:31 pm
OtakuKat
So Egypt-a predominately Islamic country-is already taking action against ISIS while the US does nothing? Talk about irony.

The US has done something, we've been in war for how long now? Where did that get us? Who was behind us actually FIGHTING in the war? Now, since the US left, Jordan and now Egypt are going to try and attack ISIS.  

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:37 pm
Bubblehead0987654321
OtakuKat

The US has done something, we've been in war for how long now? Where did that get us? Who was behind us actually FIGHTING in the war? Now, since the US left, Jordan and now Egypt are going to try and attack ISIS.

I'm talking about how the US has been dealing with hostage situations. Look at all the Christians and reporters who have been beheaded. Unless I'm missing something...in that case please correct me. I don't want to be misinformed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:49 pm
OtakuKat
Bubblehead0987654321
OtakuKat

I'm talking about how the US has been dealing with hostage situations. Look at all the Christians and reporters who have been beheaded. Unless I'm missing something...in that case please correct me. I don't want to be misinformed. sweatdrop

Look at how any country has been dealing with the hostage situations. Japan, UK, US, just to name a few, what can they do? Nothing except fight but nobody will join together to fight them.

What can a country do? Give them the money that the country doesn't have to try and save a couple of people? If they did give the money, guess what? It shows that we will fund them as long as they blackmail us. We, as in France, UK, Japan, US, Egypt, Iraq, Canada, we all can fight them as long as we join together. Will there be those who side with ISIS? Yeppers. Russia, North Korea, and the rebels in Yemen, all those hate the US and are very similar.

So, in the end, what can any country do without setting off a World War III?  

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items