Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
My Little Pony: Of parent and daughter (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:31 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image

Starlight smiled at Star, knowing she was right about not spending much time together, the circus kept them pretty busy, so this was a nice opportunity. Eating her own food, Starlight used her magic to sneak one of Stars fries, but she acted like nothing happened, looking at Star from the corner of her eye. It was all in good fun, she was going to make sure they had a good time, it was the least she could do for her daughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
Star saw Starlight take one of her fries. "I saw that mama." Star said giggling as she looked at her adoptive mother. She enjoyed her mama's company since Starlight was an awesome mother as far as Star was concerned. Sure they didn't get to pend a lot of time together, it only made Star enjoy their time together more.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:21 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image

Looking around the diner, Starlight played coy, "Saw what? I have no clue as to what you're talking about dear." She said with a grin. Taking her own fries, she pooled them with Star's, that way they could share. Starlight finished off her burger, then remembered that some ponies birthday was coming up, so she had some planning to do. "Star, your birthday is coming up soon, have you though about what you would like?" Starlight asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:52 pm
User Image
Star didn't really want anything for her birthday, until she thought of something. "Where's daddy mama? I've never seen him around before. I just want to meet him." She said looking at Starlight hoping that one day she'd meet her father. Poor Star didn't know she was adopted. All she knew was that Starlight was her mama.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:03 am
Lupine Duchess

User Image

Starlight wasn't expecting Star to ask about that, she nearly choked on a fry, it was a question she didn't know to answer. Star was still young, she didn't know how a filly would take to finding out she was adopted, Starlight just couldn't bring herself to tell Star that. "Oh, well... um... I-I really don't know know for sure, Its been a while, sorry hun."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:38 pm
User Image
"Oh.....it's okay mama. I still love you more anyway." Star said smiling before she hugged Starlight happily. She was a tad upset but didn't really mind that her mama was raising her alone. Sometimes though, she wondered what it would be like to at least have a big brother or sister around.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:59 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image

"I love you too, sweetheart, but I love you most." Starlight said to Star with a smile, hugging her back, before they finished up their meal. She did think about trying to track down her father, yet that could take a long time, who knew if he would be able to be found. Something came to mind then, if she couldn't have Star meet her actual father, then perhaps she could introduce her adopted daughter to her biological daughter, who was also in the circus, but currently traveling around with a different circus. "Star, how would feel to having an older sister?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
Star smiled excitedly and said "Really mama!? I have a big sister?!" She was super excited about meeting her 'older sister'. "When can I meet her mama? When?" Star said almost jumping out of her seat in an excited way. Her wings started flapping and making a buzzing noise (Like scootaloo's wings) as she got excited about meeting her big sister.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image

Seeing her daughter's excitement, Starlight smiled and answered, "Well I'm glad you want to meet her, but slow down hun, I have to figure out where she is first. You see, just like us, she is also in a circus group, but on a bigger scale, so she could be anywhere."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:33 pm
User Image
Star giggled and said "Okay mama, but I'm so excited that I can't sit still." Star started flying circles around Star once they left the restaurant giggling and unable to sit still. "I can't wait mama. Can we start looking for her tonight?" She asked excitedly as she looked at Starlight flapping her wings happily.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:01 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image

Watching Star flying around excitedly, Starlight replied, "I don't see why we can't, it'll take time to track her down, so I think we should try to see if we can get a list of their stops. From there, we have to get her a message, then see what happens."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:54 pm
User Image
Star nodded before she started giggling flying circles still before saying "I'm so excited mama!" She then giggled as she landed next to Starlight and started jumping like Pinkie Pie. She giggled happily as she was super excited about possibly meeting her older sister. Though she was asleep by the time they got back home as it was her bedtime.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:55 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image

"I can see that you are, I'll do all I can to find her, but like I said, it will take some time." Starlight smiled at her daughter, as she jumped along happily, until she eventually fell asleep. Once they returned to the circus, Starlight put Star to bed, then went to do a little research. It was late, so she didn't get a lot done, yet she did think they could be somewhere in the Crystals Kingdom, maybe. Starlight eventually went to sleep for the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image
The next morning, Star was wide awake and was already helping to feed the animals with the trainer. She smiled as she did her daily chores before she went into the cages with the tigers and smiled as she was greeted by nuzzles and happy pawing. She started talking to the tigers when her flank started glowing. She smiled excitedly as a cutie mark appeared on her flank. She then said goodbye to her tiger friends and flew as fast as she could before she came up to Starlight squealing with joy. "I got my cutie mark mama!" She squealed with with joy.

Sullen Rave Angel

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:34 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image

Starlight was outside the main stage, talking to the ponies who were part of the acrobatics performance, giving them some feedback on a new routine they were practicing. When she heard Star's excited squeals, she looked up at her, "That's great news, sweetheart, I'm so happy that you finally got your mark! I had a feeling that you would get it soon, you have such a way with the animals, that I was betting you'd get something like that. And that's not all, I think I have located your sister, she's going to be in the Crystal Kingdom in a few days."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff