[PRP] Tree Tops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:35 pm
Purrito eyed Ray warily for a moment, his little paws tightening in Drayce's hair before he gave a little nod. "Espurr." With agility born from years of being around a wild child, the Espurr jumped from his trainer's shoulder and into Ray's hands, grasping onto her forearms for balance. He ignored the cooing noise from his trainer in favour of studying the woman curiously. "Ehh? You could meet my Skiddo too, if ya wanted." Drayce chirped. "You should definitely visit Kalos though. Lots'a trees, lots'a fun things to do." They crossed their arms over their chest and nodded firmly.

"I..." Why were they staying in a hotel again? "Father said that's the best place to go 'cause I don't know nobody and I don't know my way 'round, ya know? And Father is the smartest person I know so I figured it'd be good to listen to him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:46 pm
Pleased that the psychic type agreed to come over and visit, Ray allowed him to use one arm to hold onto, while her other hand reached to gently pet the top of the little Pokemon's head, rubbing the back of his head.
"oh you're so light and little, its always so amazing that such power comes out of such little and adorable critters."

Ray crouched down, still holding the Espurr carefully. "A Skiddo huh? Yeah bring them out! I would love to meet more pokemon!"
The second later Ray lifted a finger up "Your father is smart!" She told the other trainer "Even experienced, you should always have someone you can contact in-case of an emergency, no matter how skilled you are. Its smart."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:58 pm
While Drayce was constantly fawning over him and calling him cute, Purrito didn't know how he felt about being called cute by a stranger. He did, however, appreciate being petted. He supposed that this Ray person wasn't all bad after all and settled rather comfortably in her hold. "Espuuuuuurr."

Drayce nodded proudly and puffed out their chest as they reached for the pokeball that was stuffed in their pocket. "Yeah s'what he said too. So I'm stayin' where he picked even though it's so boring there!" They said in an exasperated manner as they called their Skiddo out. "They make me keep Hopalong in her pokeball 'cause she hops around too much." Said pokemon looked around curiously before giving an irritated noise. "Skiiiiiiiido!" She grumbled, prancing a bit in place to stretch out her legs. "I know, I know. I'm sorry!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:20 pm
Ray let off a soft chuckle at the complaint about how boring the hotel was, shifting a shoulder in a way of agreement.
when the new pokemon was let out, a cute little goat covered in leaves, Ray's face lit up, holding her hand out to the new pokemon.
"Ahhh first time I've met one of these up close! grass type right?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:39 pm
"Yup! Hopalong, this is Ray. She's real nice." The trainer introduced, making a little hand motion to get the pokemon to go a little closer to their new friend. Said grass type gave a haughty little sniff before slowly inching forward, sniffing curiously at Ray's hand and looking like she was ready to run off at any sudden movement. "She's real jumpy sometimes." Drayce said with a shrug as they plopped down onto the forest floor and crossed their legs Indian style.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 pm
"I can see that." Ray said with amusement, her eyes drifting over the Pokemon's stance as she kept her hand out nice and still. "I bet she's really fast."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:49 pm
"So fast!" Drayce exclaimed, causing Hopalong to startle and crowd against Ray's extended hand. "Whoops, sorry." The trainer slapped a hand over their mouth. "She's real fast and can just super high. Used to ride her around, s'how I got the scar on my head." They turned their head to show the short cropped side where a scar could be faintly seen.

Purrito yawned, earning an indignant huff from the Skiddo.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff