[PRP] Caught a Falling Star [Second Star/Sky/Crashing Comet]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In the low light of the evening, it was very possible that her eyes were playing tricks on her. Her keen huntress's eyes, which had not yet failed her in her life, must've been seeing things incorrectly. It was clearly the logical explanation for this otherwise outlandish scenario. Nonetheless, her face was a mask of cool indifference as she blankly stared at the outlandish scene before her.

Her dear, sweet brother Beyond the Laughing Sky was twice the size of a normal buck and half the Motherfather-given brains. He had all the gait of a hunter, all the prowess of a killer, and yet... none of the motive. The boy was more passive than a ladybug. Really, it was a good day if the idiot wasn't distracted by a ladybug. This? This, though, was above and beyond the normal idiocy she tolerated from him. It took an exceptional buffoon to pull off this sort of stunt.

Literally anyone with half a brain could've figured that an adult buck would not fit between the two trees wedged so closely together. That was why, of course, Laughing Sky had managed to so gracefully insert himself into the gap in his pursuit of a hare for lunch. It would be comical- a grown buck flailing about in a tree, his hooves not touching the ground- were it not her precious baby brother.

Second Star chewed her lip, still regarding the scene plainly.

"I ought to leave you here," she called, voice still low among the ambiance of the swamp.

As always, her brother said nothing. Instead, his ears drooped, and he fixed the doe with his most pitiful look.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:01 pm

And once again the skies started to dip into darkness, the tiny specks of gold shimmering beautifully against the dark night. And it was the time when Crashing Comet was -- most himself, raising his muzzle and lidding his eyes to take in the air of the nighttime, breathing in deeply with a smile.

"Ahh, we meet again." He gently murmured to no-one in particular, still facing upwards, regarding the stars as his friends and always punctual crowd. The kimeti was content.

But it wasn't all peace and quiet -- his ears twitched then, picking up a faint sound nearby, for a moment confused if it were other kin or the subtle whispers of the swamp. He picked up his hooves and started to walk towards this -- after all, it was a beautiful night, why not share it with others?

"Hello?" The buck carelessly spoke into the wind, tilting his head as he saw a figure nearby.

Aric Val

Mega Cub

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:33 pm
The huntress in Second Star tensed, muscles taut and ready with her ears and posture deceptively relaxed. She would not betray any weakness to a stranger. Forcing herself to her usual indifference, the doe turned, hunting through the darkness for the voice she had heard. It did not take long for Second Star to spot the buck, his gold coat stark against the background of the swamp. He was not poised for a fight, but one never knew.

At the very least, with her size and darker coat, she would have the advantage if things turned violent.

"...Good evening," she hedged carefully, shining eyes fixed on the stranger. There was no danger in turning her back to Laughing Sky; not only was he wedged rather thoroughly in that tree, he was an absolutely abysmal fighter. It was, in essence, the same as turning her back to a hare.

"A quiet neck of the swamp to be in. Have you lost your way?" Second Star questioned, tone soft and betraying the fangs it hid.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:59 pm
The buck smiled when he saw the fine form of the does silhouette, even more pleased when he could see her clearer, the night sky illuminating this huntress. "And what a lovely evening it is, fine stranger." The buck bowed his head politely before looking back up with his grey pupils. For a moment he took time to look upon her strong stature, deep and delicate scars that tell a story of victory, and a look that wasn't to be fooled with. He smiled, she was wonderful.

"Not at all, see how it led me to be in your company. I am not lost." He paused, noting her gentle tone yet not a stranger to how she carried herself. And it was only then he noticed the large buck behind her, silly not to notice the large kimeti in the first place. "I merely am doing a walk under the stars -- yet -- Hello!" he said to the buck behind, bowing his head. "Are you in need of any assistance? It would be my great pleasure to help."

Aric Val

Mega Cub

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:38 pm
Finally, a reaction besides cool indifference was drawn from Second Star- and it was complete confusion. She maintained her decorum nonetheless, but her brows furrowed and she slightly tilted her head. This... was not the reaction she had anticipated. Quite frankly, Second Star had no idea how to respond. The doe prided herself on being two steps ahead, ready for any situation. But charm? Charm was outside the range of her comfortable territory.

Strange, perhaps, but not the strangest thing she had dealt with. Perhaps, for the sake of their future tribe, she could...

At the hello, her ears immediately flicked back tensely. Her attention turned from the buck to her worthless younger brother once more. With no lack of disgust, Second Star's eyes narrowed at Laughing Sky.

"He won't answer you," She intoned flatly, stepping towards the tree once more. "Or rather, he can't. Beyond the Laughing Sky has been mute since the day he hatched."

Laughing Sky, with the mention of his name, glanced around at the stranger. While his eyes glowed in the night as well, they did not possess his sister's strength nor vehemence. Instead, the orange-eyed buck offered the stranger a small smile and a nod of his head.

"Laughing Sky, being the idiot he is, got himself stuck." Again, the furious blue fixed on the golden buck.

"If you think you can help him, you're invited to try."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:43 pm
And Comet was sincere, though he was admittedly quite the charmer, he merely liked to appreciate beauty in all its forms, from classical to a little rough on the edges -- but strong and demanding as the wind and as elegant as the nights stars.

"Mm?" his eyes were on her far too long than he realized, turning his head to the stuck brother. "So I see! Well sometimes words are merely words -- actions truly tell the value of a kin."

And he did notice how particularly larger these two were. Not that Crashing Comet was a runt, he was strong, able, though not a hunter. He admired these siblings.

"I shall help, then! And pardon me, my name is Crashing Comet," he walked over to the buck but his gaze still on the doe, "I know he is Laughing Sky.. but do I have the fortune of knowing your name as well?"

Aric Val

Mega Cub

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:26 am
"My name," she repeated softly, almost seeming surprised by the question. In her time amongst her siblings, Second Star had grown distant from the likes of other kin. The regard she was given put her intensely on edge. It was not the edge of a huntress out for the kill, but... almost an uncertainty. And uncertainty was not a feeling that she enjoyed.

"...Second Star to the Right," Star intoned softly, keeping her gaze hard pressed on her brother. He was not looking at her with the alarm that had been present in his expression moments before, but rather, fond amusement. The thought that he found this funny made her scowl, and the doe turned and kicked at the tree he was stuck in.

Laughing Sky gave a whuff in response, clearly not having expected Star's wrath.

"...I'll work from the back. If you want to push at his chin, I believe we might free him." Second Star looked between her brother and Crashing Comet, blinked once, and cocked her head to the side. She continued on, humorlessly-

"I understand if you accidentally gore him. Won't be a problem."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:46 pm
"Second Star to the Right." He paused, smiling soft. "You shine brighter than any star I've seen before." Was Comet's gentle words as he stared at her in admiration, she was strong and sturdy and was just --- different, she was quite a unique star.

He nodded at her plan, smiling still at the dark doe, walking to the position in front of the large brother. He felt the kick on the tree but didn't mind it as he had thought it was from a sudden gust, he looked up to Laughing Sky and smiled in that charming way of his. But he had to chuckle a little at the does remark. "To not gore would be ideal of course, I shall do my best. I am stronger than I look."

"Don't worry." He said assuring the other buck, and he started to push under the other's chin and neck.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces