Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:05 am
The bird regarded the buck again, that peculiar glint returning to its eye - but now it was close enough that there'd be no mistaking it for a reflection of sunlight. Slowly, a stag materialized behind the bird - an old but spry stag with the same autumnal colors and merrily twinkling green eyes, with a lush garland of mint around his neck. The bird fluttered to the stag's shoulder and back to the branch, carrying with it a piece of that garland.

"Take her this sprig of mint," the stag said with a smile, "and with it, my blessing. It will bring health and happiness for your children; as much as I can give."
Lural
lmao shows how well I read WHOOPS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:15 pm
Kitty Sprightt
heehee. no worries. heart

Flash Flood's eyes widened a little as he watched a stag appear before his eyes. This was... This was a legendary kin! He was quite in awe as he watched the stag and the song bird, then blinked when he was spoken to again. He looked at the mint in the bird's beak, then back to the stag, his face breaking into a wide, relieved smile.

"I will. Thank you. Thank you so much!" he carefully took the sprig of mint from the bird as he mumbled some more thanks. He felt like a heavy weight had been lifted from his back. He turned and nodded his head once more to the stag in thanks.

It wasn't until he had left the elder male's company that he realized he didn't even know the other's name... nor had he given his own!  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas