Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>
Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Velveteen Dream rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:25 pm
Reigns dropped down and hooked the legs for the win!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:26 pm
Samoa Joe was defeated, not kicking out, but being pinned for 3 seconds, and he is laid out.  

Submission Machine

Matt Gennison

Winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:27 pm
Matt would stand there and laugh,
knowing that his job was done.
He would walk to the back, walking up
the ramp.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

Roman Reigns' entrance music played as he had won this match up. It was a great one indeed but the Juggernaut prevailed against Samoa Joe. He rose his arm courtesy of the referee. Roman then went out over to the ring side where he was given a microphone. He accepted and then walked back to the center of the ring. "Now I know you all saw that match. That was one hell of a match and I gotta hand it to Samoa Joe; he kicked my a**. But I won. But, but, listen that's not why I got this here microphone in my hand, nah, I'm out here to address a few things. Starting with my brotha', Dean Ambrose." The crowd gave an mixed response when Reigns mentioned Dean. "Yeah I know. I feel the same way. Dean'o my boy. I came out before and watched your match. I watched you get your a** kicked. And I watched you lose. Why, well that's simple. You just couldn't concentrate could ya'h? You probably thought I was going to be like you. Be a coward and take the easy way of beating you, nah, I ain't wanna do that. I just wanted to prove that anyday of the week without having to touch you that you are my b***h. And Dean if you were out here right now I'd show all these people that ain't just talk." Roman said moving his head a little bit with swagger and fierce attitude. He walked over some looking at the titantron that displayed the pay-per-view was near. "And onto my other little brother, Seth. Oh I hope you're listening too. Because I want to be very clear when I say at Awakening of the Fall that belt.... you better enjoy it now... because at Awakening of the Fall there's going to be a new champion. And it's going to be an actual man. So I'm letting you know Seth you better grow a pair and quick because there ain't much time you got before I take your title. And become the new TNWR Champion.... OH.. BELIEVE... THAT!!" Roman's entrance music began as he dropped the microphone and then looked at the crowd with a face of determination.

User Image

Velveteen Dream

Dangerous Gaian

[TNW:R™] <NETWORK MATCHES>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out