Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Can ne tell me where or how i can make or get emo glasses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my_delusion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:15 pm
get some thick rims. don't make 'em  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:51 pm
Xyloid Wrote:
Talk about stereotypical.

I have 'emo glasses' because I actually NEED glasses. I don't run around wearing some fake glasses to make me look cool.

That's like smoking but not inhaling to look scene or running around in a mini skirt in -10 degree weather to look cool. Pointless.

Please stop trying so hard.

-omg!!! finally thx. u.

I agree cool  

QueenOfDarkness2010

DiiN0S4UR

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:57 am
Psshh, I need glasses i'm not gonna go around with emo glasses saying,"Hiya! Arnt i emotastic!?". I seen someone saying that stare stare ....So my advide: If you don't NEED glasses dont get them, Buy the Emo Glasses for your gaia avi!  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:19 pm
blaugh -laughs- blaugh

I'm sorry.

But seriously, I got my glasses at WalMart, and even though they're not plastic and thick-rimmed, they still had pairs that were "emo" there. And plus, it's WalMart, so you know you'll get them cheap.

Actually, they're probably the same price as other places.  

FalseDiagnosis

Homicidal Cinnabon

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:44 pm
Emo glasses just are.

I actually need glasses because I'm blind as a freakin' bat.

But I've had these for years. So. Yeah. You can't force the emo. It just is, man.

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:35 pm
Xyloid

I have 'emo glasses' because I actually NEED glasses. I don't run around wearing some fake glasses to make me look cool.

That's like smoking but not inhaling to look scene or running around in a mini skirt in -10 degree weather to look cool. Pointless.

You said it...

Your dumb if your going to buy "emo glasses" just to wear them.  

xXdiamonds_cutXx

Zah`ra

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:19 pm
xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 4:15 pm
well u can't really MAKE THEM... but u can buy them n e where... unless u just wan tthem to look good and u don't really need them.. make glasses out of toilet paper... but wen u start getting all emo... urs tears will mess it up...  

XfromROSEStoWEEDSX

~sarah2112~

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:33 pm
get them from the store on here  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:44 am
mrs. lazzara
Disposable Love
Xyloid

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh I agree, but I would prob. do the skirt thing.

hmmmmm ur saying the glasses are dumb but then ur gonna do something exactly like that. rolleyes why is everyone trying so hard.
Because posers think that they have to do whatever anyone else does just because if they didn't,then they wouldn't be considered 'cool'..when hasn't anyone heard of that saying where it states what cool is?! Hasn't anyone ever heard of that one saying,the one they made up in the fourth grade...

"If you're cool then you're a constipated,overweighted,out of style,loser. Hahahaha!!"

I know,so ignorant yet,I like it. :B

It makes alot of sense. And so does that rubber and glue one. :3

=DD

Beth the Machine.

Beth the Machine.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:46 am
And also,...

I need emo glasses. Don't wear them unless you have an eye problem dipshitz!!

D<

That wouldn't be smart at all. I need them to read..and even then if i take them off,it's still all blurry!!
D=

Damn asthygmatism..D<
I dunno if i even spelled that right,but i don't care. x3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:22 am
Xyloid

same!
there were the ONLY ones that suited me all the rest made me look like a dweeb har har  

x.stars.x

Switchblade Saint

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:41 am
aaaaaaaaaaah no fake glasses! D< evil bad. I ONLY wear glasses because i need them, otherwise i dont wear them.

evil b*****d fake glassesers :0 i hate that D
<  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:47 am
Ok so I have red glasses that kind of look like emo frames but there red and I got them before Ik knew what emo was!! They are for reading and I barelly ever wear them so that all I have to say! Skirts look really cool in the winter with stockings (wacky) or leg warmers!! I wore a skirt at christmas dinner!!  

xXxLoser FacexXx

xXxLoser FacexXx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:03 am
Oh and you can get "Emo" glasses at walmart, sears, the spectacle shop, or anywhere!! If you want to be original just get some really cool, uneak, glasses you havent seen anyone wear!! Oh, and I like cheese!!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games