Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Just a little way more," Tender turned her head as she ambled, meeting his eye with a sweet, placid gaze, "beyond these trees, there's a clearing. It might be a little messy, there's a rehearsal on, but never mind it - oh! You can watch if you'd like, though! I'll get Mama."

She didn't quite think Papa would be interested, but Mama...she knew Mama would.

Chrystali
<3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:58 pm

"It's no bother," the male at her side spoke softly, donning sweet smile and touching his nose in gentle reassurance to her neck. "The walk alone is more than worthwhile." She was beautiful, and he had no qualms against gazing upon her sunset fur and clear blue eyes for a little longer. No one could really fault him for being smitten with her.

Charmed's smile remained at her exuberance, marveling at her warmth in speaking of family and tribe. There was no doubt that their children would be well loved. "That sounds wonderful." He indicated neither the show nor the fetching of the mother, but he was content with both. A moment longer with her. He'd take it.

Jun D
/fails at life

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:03 am
Tender smiled. She would never have guessed the depth of his ardour - as far as she was concerned, she felt the fortunate one. There was something about Charmed - and there it was, wasn't it? Down to his perfectly descriptive name - that comforted her, that made her feel at peace - at home. The first time they had met, emotions she'd never felt had stirred in her innocent heart...and, now, here they were.

The harmonious air about them was abruptly and unceremoniously shattered by a piercing, "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"
A bright pink Acha, strange ears flying, gold eyes blazing, barrelled into the two as they stepped into the glade.
"Oh, my darling Tender! My baby girl! Is it true?!"
An unnecessarily melodramatic gasp.
"It IS."

"Oh, is it so, Mama?" Tender sweetly remarked. She'd thought as much, but it was always nice to get Legendary confirmation.

"And YOU," Red-stained Blossom barked - well, more yipped, like a sand dog - "you are the young buck who did this to my daughter. What have you got to say for yourself?"

Chrystali
NOOOO I took forever to reply! QAQ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:43 am
He moved in with intent to nuzzle, perhaps to say another kind word, but the bouncing, screeching Acha put a quick halt to that. Charmed gave a bewildered, albeit pleasant smile to the - Legendary - mother? ...was that mentioned before? The Kiokote was momentarily stuck between being star-struck and shocked. Of course he'd make eyes at the daughter of the MotherFather's favored. Of course.

The news, however, was not missed. Tender was pregnant. Charmed's heart swelled with unspeakable hope and love for the new lives that would soon be theirs to shape and teach. It was his first clutch -- and a better mother, he could not have possibly asked for.

Fondness filled his gaze as he looked between Tender and her vibrant mother, a smile equal to his mate's name in place. "I am Charmed, Favored Lady, and I am indeed the lucky one to have earned your daughter's eye." He stood shoulder to shoulder with Tender, supportive, adoring.

"I have to say I am blessed to have earned Tender's affections, and that your grandchildren will be raised with love and a rather large family." The Kiokote glanced beyond to where the tribe was before his attention returned to the two pink does.

After a moment, his smile grew, unable to resist gently nosing Tender's cheek. "We're going to have little ones...?" he murmured, the answer obvious but he could scarcely contain the joy that colored his tone and softened his gaze.

Jun D
NOOO you're wonderful shhhh shhhhhhh

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:37 pm
"I did have the feeling so," Tender replied, pressing warmly against his side. If she had not already been pink all over, her cheeks might have flushed with rose.

Rouge drew herself up to her full (not much) height, fairly trembling - and burst into tears.
"Tender," she sobbed, "my child, I'd longed for and feared this day - my baby! When your dear sisters both had clutches and you'd not so much as glanced at a buck, I worried I'd never have my pink little grandfoals. But, oh, my darling daughter...you're all grown up!"

Between the tears and the smiles and the manic prancing, Rouge was giving off rather mixed messages, but Tender knew her mother well enough to gather she was enjoying this.
"I knew you would be happy, Mama," she laughed, "and I'll always be your little girl. Just with little ones of my own, with the sweetest buck I could ever have asked for."

"Yes," Rouge sighed, appraising Charmed with a gleaming eye, "you are my child after all, possessed of excellent taste."

Chrystali
You're wonderful ;A; <3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:55 pm
Charmed gently brushed his nose over Tender's mane, quite beside himself with the news. Of course he knew how the whole baby making process worked, but it would be his first clutch; hearing from Rouge that it was Tender's as well made it all the more special.

"We will take care of our family," he tried to reassure the rather exuberant Acha, somewhere between marveling at her sense of liveliness and feeling wonder that such an expressive doe raised such a sweet and gentle Kiokote like Tender. "They will be well-tended, raised in...dance and sweetness with good hearts." He couldn't help himself; true to his name, he found the grandmother of their children to be charming.

"With your sweetness and lineage of fancy hoof work, dear Tender," he flashed her a smile that said he was clearly teasing, merely trying to survive the conversation that whipped between his mate and himself, "and my impeccable taste and adoration, they'll be as perfect as their mother." He paused, before chuckling and adding delicately, "And as wise and loving as their grandmother."

Jun D
NO U Q___Q <3

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:40 am
"Oh," Rouge said, faintly, then with more spirit, as she kicked up her heels, "oh! That's as good a blessing as any I've heard, I suppose!" (And rather more than most - though she still met the word "grandmother" with apprehension, she was the very model of wise and loving, to be sure!)

"And a blessing you'll receive, of course, my dear children," complete with a magnaminous nod to Charmed, "not for nothing is your mother not the Swamp's very own: behold!"

In actual fact, there was not especially a lot to behold, but as Rouge closed her eyes, raised her mouth skywards, and begin to prance (albeit rather prettily) about them, she'd imagined a corona of gold about her display.

"Great Motherfather, hear your child, and let it all be so."

A short line - except she dragged out the crooning enough to complete three whole circles.

"There!" she sprang squarely before them, eyes aglow with, well, glow, but also pride.

Chrystali
;A;<3<3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:56 pm
He was about to ask what she meant by 'blessing,' a little slow on the uptake with his attempts to be his namesake, but she was already dancing in her mystifying manner, giving him time to soak it all in.

They were being blessed. By one touched by the MotherFather.

Who happened to be the mother of his mate.

His mate. And their children.

Charmed smiled, wide and easy and warm, striding over to the proud Acha and touching his brow to her cheek. "You are gracious. Thank you -- for your blessing, for raising your children as you have." Without her, wild-eyed and dramatic as she was, Tender would not be in his life. It was not a thought he'd entertain.

"Anything to add, most lovely?" he queried his doe, rounding back around her and to her side, filled with a similar pride that Rouge was displaying.

Jun D
I'M SORRY I NEVER GOT NOTIFIED
/rattles Gaia viciously

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:20 am
I knew Mama would love you."

Everything in the world was perfect to Tender, right at this very moment.

"And you must stay for dinner!" she laughed, "mustn't he, Mama?"

"Oh, yes, he must!" Rouge concurred, trotting a few more circles around her daughter's chosen to guide him where she willed, "the boar I brought back has been primed for it."

And I'll have a word with your father, who must meet your handsome buck - he'll be the very picture of happiness itself, dear, mark my words..."

There was a hard glint in her eyes that suggested Watch Me would be nothing but ecstatic.

"Come, come - you must meet us all, my boy. And then, tonight - we feast!"

And Tender followed, content, near his side.

Chrystali
Aaaww, I'm sorry, bby, I didn't realise! XD But no harm done - ESPECIALLY SINCE I THINK WE MIGHT BE DONE?!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games