Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Fate/Zero

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Fate/Zero character?
  Saber (Arthur/Arturia Pendragon,"King of Knights" )
  Lancer ("Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, Duirmuid O'Dyna, Duirmuid of Love Spot")
  Gilgamesh ("Archer, King of Heroes, King of Kings, Golden King, King of Babylon, Oldest King")
  Rider ("Alexander the Great, Iskandar, King of Conquerors")
  Berserker
  Caster ("Bluebeard, Gilles de Rais")
  Assassin
  Emiya, Kiritsugu
  Kotomine, Kirei
  Other Fate/Zero character (name who in your response/description below)
View Results

colorlessone

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:28 pm
Anyone watched Fate/Zero and a fan of it? What do you rate it? I give it a 5/5, I absolutely enjoyed and love it! heart I haven't watched the new Fate/Stay Night yet, but I will watch it! I also love the OST for F/Z too. They're so cool and emotional and brings back memories from the anime! emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart I love the title too, Fate/Zero, because it really does relate to it. I've just never noticed until the end of the anime. xD I feel this anime was very well done. The art, music, story plot, characters, everything was really well executed! If you're an anime fan/lover and haven't watched it, I'd totally recommend this anime!

I forgot to mention my favorite characters are Saber, Lancer, Gilgamesh, and Rider. My top 4 who I admire and respect. =) heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 pm
every thing about this series hurts man crying

Especially when you think about how Kiritsugu's stinks. I guess it's up to Shirou years later to undo centuries and years worth of crap...  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250

colorlessone

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:01 am
Celebiest
every thing about this series hurts man crying

Especially when you think about how Kiritsugu's stinks. I guess it's up to Shirou years later to undo centuries and years worth of crap...

I know, how Kiritsugu operated in this war, it just lead to more deaths and bloodshed. T T Yeah I know, now Shirou has to be what Kiritsugu couldn't be and try to do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:28 am
I can't help but wonder sometimes. When he looks at Shirou, does he see in him that once happy and idealistic boy he was so many years ago?  

Celebiest

Valiant Gentlewoman

31,575 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Trickster 100
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items