[PRP] Belly of the Beast [Windchill x Jade Fire] [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:14 pm
Equally at ease, Jade Fire turned her head and rested over his broad neck, lending her warmth, comfort and - in a way - her protection. Her eyes closed for a moment, completely relaxed in her own domain; she knew the land well, and knew nothing here would give Windchill grievance. The only way she could share that information without spelling it out, however, was her own presence and reassurance. "Blue feathers, mm? Was it a crane, perhaps? I know they are frequent in the Swamp. I'm rather fond of them."

She uttered a soft sound, eyes opening slowly, focused on nothing in particular as she gazed out over the grey veil of fog. "I am not brave for being here, my dear Windchill. This is my home. I am happy here, with the beast."  
And he liked the way they fit together this way, the buck lidding his eyes for a moment. "Thank you." He murmured in a whisper, sighing softly. She knew much more about the area than he, and it was obvious. "No.. more... plump. Shorter legs, floats above the water.." it was coming back to him a bit more as he talked more about this companion. "She would like you."

His head moved a little in surprise at that last part. "Happy with the.. beast? How is that so!" his tail swished a little. "Your home... I'd like to see it without the beast."  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Jade Fire tried to puzzle out just what the other was indicating: a plump, floating bird of the swamp? How bizarre. She didn't immediately recognize what was being told to her, but she didn't mind just then, having made up her mind about the buck. She lifted her head, looking over the fog with familiarity and comfort, but this time, she was grateful for its stubborn lingering. "Usually I would seek out shaded mushrooms, dark herbs or rare flowers within the beast."

She turned her bright eyes to him, her smile intact and warm. "I would be pleased to show you my garden, humble for you opinion, however...the beast is dense today. Why don't you come home with me? We can wait out the beast's trundle and after it has left, you can see how beautiful this area is." Jade Fire paused thoughtfully. "I promise warmth while the beast remains, if you'd keep me company, dear Windchill."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 pm
"Yes! She.. moves elagantly across the waters even with no legs." he continued, excited that he's remembering, tail happily reacting to the memory. And he made a little soft sound when her weight was gone on his neck, blinking slowly at her a little fearful.

"...A garden?" he said a little hopefully, turning his head to the side. "Come... home with you, to your garden?" he smiled then, a sweet one as he nodded his head. It was an easy decision, the buck sticking to her as he is. "I shall. Please take me with you."  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:15 pm
"We will not part ways until the beast has gone, I promise. I will be by your side." She smiled, then, a tender expression as she gathered her legs from beneath her body, gracefully getting to her hooves and shaking off her dappled fur. "We will stay home with warm food and company, and when the beast departs, we will find your companion and peruse the garden." Light topics for a light future; that was what she was promising the male.

Swaying her long tail, she took a step forward, but only one, making sure Windchill would be at her side. "Let us go home."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:16 pm
The way he looked at her was like she was the only one left with him in the world, the hopeful, sweet buck staring up with big blue eyes at this doe, nodding his head. "I shall.. I shall really love that." and he raised himself from where he laid, touching his chilly nose to her neck briefly. "Safely together then we shall find her together. Yes." he repeated.

It was truly beyond what he'd expected, only moments before even fearing for his life and all alone and without memories. He had slowly pieced them together with Jade Fire, sweet Jade Fire who made him feel like he wasn't alone anymore or lost. He gently brushed again against her coat. "Thank you." And then they left the heart of the white heavy beast.  

Aric Val

Mega Cub

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas