Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Profile Subforum
Gavin's Box of Joy and Nice Thingsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:36 pm
                                      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Name: Adam Licht
                                      Nickname:
                                        ↬ Bright Eyes

Ethnicity: Germanic
                                      Height: 5'11
                                      Weight: 160 lbs
                                      Personality: Confident, Nice, Leader

Sexuality: Straight
                                      Family: Kirumi Licht, Hashao Licht

Theme Song: Song for Sienna
                                      Nindo: "Follow me, and you'll be happier."
                                      Background Info:

I find myself peering at an conglomerate of wasted teens, a sea of faces consisting of utter glee, and young whimsy, illuminated by the orange flames of a raging fire. The fire beckons, yearning to leave it’s pit prison. Soft music is playing, something you’d expect to hear at a bonfire, acoustic guitars and light voices, some flute notes here and there to keep it interesting. They're playing it live around the fire. It’s all so surreal to me, I sit alone, watching the lashes of fire crack at empty air, the twigs giving it life suffocating into ash. It was a pretty nice turn out though. A sizeable number of twenty people with a beach to themselves, the water would be freezing though at this hour, but it made a nice scenery. My Sharingan darts around the masses, looking for nothing in particular.

“Why are you moping around for? This is supposed to be fun.” A friend of mine sat herself down next to me, fashioned with a million dollar smile and too bottles. She handed me one. I could feel the condensated water around the glass. I eyed the drink within it, with quizical red eyes. “It’s just some liquid courage, ease up. And deactivate please, you'll make people nervous.”

“I’m not moping, this is me existing.” I raised an eyebrow. Shutting down my Sharingan “Alcohol? I try to avoid it if I can. We’re underage anyway.” She shook her head, still smiling, and guided the bottle up to my face. “You’re persistent as ever. I’m only drinking one. I have to walk home and would prefer to do it sober, you know?” I could feel second thoughts, but drowned them with alcohol. “So I presume you’ll be leaving me alone here again?” I didn’t know anyone else here but her.

“Just try to mingle, you’re smart and got a cute head on your shoulders, make use of it. Alright?” I was getting the impression that it was more of a command than a request. A direct order fluffed by a couple of compliments. She shook her finger at me, pushing that ‘scolding’ vibe a little further. She gave me another smile. “Seriously though, do something you wouldn’t.” Vague advice, but sure. With that, she made her way over to another group of friends, giving me several stern glances on the way.

I took another sip from the bottle, like I was expecting the some sort of answer at the bottom. I looked back at the fire, entranced by it. Simple things like that always got me; the sky, fire, music, feelings, all things that made me get all soul searchy. Something does catch my eye eventually, a girl. Cliche I suppose, that through the fire and the flame, I see something that practically takes my breath away with an astounding virility. The girl appeared to be alone as well, only her thoughts to keep her company. She didn’t seem lonely, she just was alone, if that made sense. My grip on the bottle loosened, and it was lost in the sand. Standing up, I made my way over to the girl. “Hi.” Upon close inspection, I found that she was actually one of the prettiest girls here, which begged the question: why is she alone? Something would be bound to hound her. Well… I suppose that would be me. “I couldn’t help but notice the alluring aura of mysteriousness that emanates from your… gentle form. Nah, that’s too long, too intense. Maybe… you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen… no, that’s too casually romantic.” I said this to her.

She cocked an eyebrow and gave a half smile. “Are you going over how you're going to flirt with me, to me?” She actually seemed genuinely confused, which was amusing to say the least. “So there is a first for everything.”

“It was the only original way I could think of, while also mentioning how nice your face is, ya know?” I sat myself down next to her. “Someone told me to do something I wouldn’t do usually. And with a little convincing by means of intoxication and slurred rationality, I did this.” I smiled, not bothering to tell her my name. “So, I’d like to take these next few minutes to formally woo you, is that okay?”

She laughed. “You’re pretty weird. But I think that’s the most appealing thing in this place. I’m not very suited for this type of thing.” She referred to the party in a manner that I could relate with. “You have my permission to woo me, since you asked ever so politely.”

“I can see what you mean, about not being suited for this. But for now, I will reserve my inhibitions and make you fall in love with me!” I declared with gusto. This whole situation was so unlike me. The liquid courage known as tequila made it a little easier though, and it was pretty fun.

“Alright then.” She harboured a sort of mocking tone. Using her hand to push some loose strands of hair from her eyes, the girl gave me a rustic stare. “Give me your best shot, I guess.” I nodded, leaning back until I could feel the sand with my bare back.

“Lay down with me, look up.” The girl did so, and shrugged.

“What is it?”

“The world is like the sky, in a lotta ways. Darkness, and light clashing together, divided into territories and stuff. The oldest way there is, light versus dark.” I was always the type of person to think this way, linking things to other things, philosophically -- a person that was pretty well adjusted. “So what do you think.”

“If you ask me, the darkness has a whole lot more territory than the light.” She wasn't wrong, but I thought differently.

“You know, you’re looking at it wrong, the sky thing.” I said, looking up at the stars that that peppered the black blanket the covered our plain, scattered whispers of white surrounded by thick shouts of dark.

“How is that?”

“There was only darkness at one point. You ask me, the light is winning.” She seemed to mull this over, then she nodded, satisfied with this conclusion. “I dunno much, or really anything about you. But I can tell we think the same, and you are quite pretty. I don’t think I can make you fall in love with me today, realistically. But I’d like to someday, maybe tomorrow?”

She smiled again. “If that’s a creative way of asking me out, then… yes, I-I think I’d like that.” I pretended not to notice the deep blushing developing. We laid there, looking at the sky, until the moment the beach cleared out, and the fire died. And it would have been nice, if I never saw that women again. If that was just the last time I saw her. But of course it wasn't.

Adam's name came from something religious, something irrelevant in their era. He wasn't very familiar with the entirety of the book, something about it's following turned him off. It was just so cultish to him. Before his mom passed away, she would tell him stories of how great Adam was, and how he was the first man, the one who set things in motion after the Creator. At the time, it was all so cool to the young Adam, but now, he hated to be tied down by a mere name. The book's Adam made a grave mistake, so was he fated to his inevitable downfall as well? He thought about this in class, doodling while some teacher went on and on about the basics of ninjutsu or something. A hand dropped something on his desk, dragging him out of his deep thoughts and back into the realm of reality. Adam put his pencil down, and examined the note before him. It was folded neatly into a square. The teen opened it, read the letters contained with the piece of paper.

Fight right after training, winner gets a ryo prize, you in?

Adam glanced at the person seat next to him, giving him a nod. He was most definitely in. The rest of the school day passed fairly quickly, a slew of slurred lectures from lethargic teachers, white knuckled daydreams entrancing his thoughts. The last class would pass, a eruption of noise following through. Chairs scraping the wooden floors, kids running through corridors, a surge of chatter amongst academy students. Adam pushed past the crowds, making his way to the school's parking lot. "This is gonna be a cake walk." There was already a large gathering, mostly dull looking males, and one girl. They formed a ring, containing one bareback student within. He was already shirtless and stretching. "Preparations for his beating?" Adam whispered to himself.

"The man of the hour has arrived." A couple hoots from the crowd. Adam began to take of his shirt. Once the article of clothing was over his face, halfway off, he felt something crash against his face. He tore the shirt of angrily, lashing out at the kid presented before him. He fought dirty, apparently. Adam swung, nailing the kid in the eye, but he caught a left hook to the ribs. Adam back off from the boy, lightly jump off the front of his feat, almost dancing. The other kid watched him carefully, then rushed up to him. It was more like a lurch, like he was forcing himself to approach Adam. His Sharingan activated for a moment, and he saw everything in slow motion. Every punch, every twitch, it was all telegraphed to him. A kick was applied to the side of the head, by Adam, and the fight was over.

Adam raised his arms up high, the winner, once again. Almost right after the last blow, a heavy drizzle started coming down. "I found you." He spun around, wide eyed. There was no way. "And I'll be taking those eyes now." She had found him, there was no doubt. His eyes met with hers, another pair of Mangekyo Sharingan.

Adam stared down at the mangled body below him, staring into two empty eye sockets. He'd been left no choice. The rain poured down hard, making it impossible to tell he was crying. This sorrowful life. He pounded the ground, shattering whatever it was beneath his hand. He was forced to do this, there was no other way.. right? "Why did you make me do this?" A battle for the perfect set of eyes. A battle he wanted no part of. He punched the ground again, a purple flash in his pupil. He punched again, and again, and again. His rage boiled over. Adam's eyes catch something off, something in the puddle. His relfection. It was him, but someone elses eyes stared back, and they were purple.

Other Info

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Strength: Adaptability
                                      Weakness: Heavy Reliance on techniques
                                      Village: Konahagakure
                                      Class: Taijutsu
                                      Bloodline: Rinnegan

Chakra Points: 300
                                      Speed: 9
                                      Strength: 8

Missions Complete:
                                        S -
                                        A -
                                        B -
                                        C -
                                        D -
                                        E -

Opponents Defeated: -
                                      Battle Theme: Practically God

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Quote:
                                            SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                                        ↬ 0
                                        ↬ ∞

Ninjutsu
                                        Rinnegan

All

Lightning

All

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info:

Style:

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:36 pm

XXXXXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

Name: Asher C. Heiland
                                            Nickname: Cyrus
                                              ↬ N/A

Height: 6'2
                                            Weight: 250 lbs
                                            Personality: Complex, Ambiguous, Enigmatic

Sexuality: Bisexual
                                            Family: Asher ran away from home at an early age, relying on no one but himself.

Theme Song: Monster
                                            Nindo: "I shoot the lights out. Hide till it's bright out. Just another lonely night, are willing to sacrifice your life?"
                                            Background Info: N/A

Other Info

XXXXXXX иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

Strength: Killer Combination
                                            Village: Konohagakure Otogakure Iwagakure Takigakure Kusagakure
                                            Class: Weapons Class
                                            Bloodline: Yuki
                                              ↬ Stage
                                            Clan: Hoshigaki

Chakra Points: 325
                                            Speed: 10 [+ 1 When on snow] [+2 When underwater]
                                            Strength: 8

Missions Complete:
                                              S - 1
                                              A - 1
                                              B -
                                              C -
                                              D -
                                              E -

Opponents ******** Up:
                                            xxxxxxx• Kaoru Fouto
                                            xxxxxxx• Michael Clover x 2
                                            xxxxxxx• Kairo
                                            xxxxxxx• Katsu Naikiri
                                            Battle Theme: Lovit

XXXXX тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи

Jutsu List:
                                              ↬ 116
                                              ↬ N/A

Ninjutsu
                                              Fuuton

a c a d e m y
                                              • All Learned

g e n i n
                                              • All Learned

c h u u n i n
                                              • All Learned

j o u n i n
                                              • All Learned

s a n n i n
                                              • All Learned

Sound

g e n i n
                                              • All Learned

c h u u n i n
                                              • All Learned

j o u n i n
                                              • All Learned

s a n n i n
                                              • All Learned

Suiton

• All

Hyoton

•All

Universal

• All

Genjutsu

a c a d e m y
                                            g e n i n
                                            c h u u n i n
                                            j o u n i n
                                            s a n n i n

Style: The Infinite One Sword Style - Mugen Ittōryū
                                              ↬ Stage 1: The Body Training
                                              ↬ Stage 2: The Movement Training
                                              ↬ Stage 3: The Sword Training
                                              ↬ Stage 4: The Double Sword style
                                              ↬ Stage 5: The Summoning
                                              ↬ Stage 6: The Skewering
                                              ↬ Stage 7: The Massacre
                                              ↬ Stage Eight: Hells Ascension

Style: the dust [eater]
                                              ↬ stage 1 -- the stiff
                                              ↬ stage 2 -- the stone
                                              ↬ stage 3 -- the stalwart
                                              ↬ stage 4 -- the strong
                                              ↬ stage 5 -- the storm

↬ stage 1 -- the weak
                                          ↬ stage 2 -- the meager
                                          ↬ stage 3 -- the the strong
                                          ↬ stage 4 -- the eager
                                          ↬ stage 5 -- the lightning
                                          ↬ stage 6 -- the krieger

[the] --s l a vedriver[]-- 操り人形師
                                          ↬ !PHASE beginning -- the defiant
                                          ↬ !PHASE hook -- the rebellious
                                          ↬ !PHASE intermission -- the obedient
                                          ↬ !PHASE climax -- the lifeless
                                          ↬ !PHASE death -- the husk

[the] --phantom xmirage] ファントム
                                          ↬ !PHASE un -- the ghost
                                          ↬ !PHASE deux -- the wraith
                                          ↬ !PHASE trois -- the banshee
                                          ↬ !PHASE quatre -- the shade
                                          ↬ !PHASE cinq -- the phantom

ELEGANCE
                                          ↬ Stage One_ The Clumsy
                                          ↬ Stage Two_ The Budding
                                          ↬ Stage Three_ The Colliding
                                          ↬ Stage Four_ The Elegant
                                          ↬ Stage Five_ The Deceiver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:39 pm
          ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo

Full Name: Atlas Gūru
          Nicknames:
          Birth date: 04/25

Culture: -
          Religion: -

Birth Country: Small Village in outskirts of Leaf
          Country of Residence: Leaf
          Position: Genin
          Social Class: Lower

Race: Caucasian
          Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
          Personality: Confidence that dances on the edge of arrogance, with a hint of sarcasm. Atlas is witty when he wants to be, nice when he wants to be, and hungry always.

Birth of a Monster

The story starts in a poor village on the outskirts of the Leaf Village. It mostly goes unnoticed by all travelers, considered to be practically a waste of space. Economically, there was no need for it. It didn't import or export anything, surviving on the crops they could manage to make on the barren land. There isn't many people inhabiting this piece of land, maybe sixty people at most, each and everyone working their hardest to survive the rough conditions. Despite the poverty, people in this village were extremely generous, taking in weary travelers and anyone who needed a new home. Atlas was born here.

The Look of Envy [Age 8]

There was a hill residing by his small home that he shared with his older sisters. Every now and then Atlas would spend his time there, instead of mending to the animals, or doing other chores. He found chores boring, but not because they were tedious, but because they served him no purpose. Even at this age, he viewed things in the grander scheme. This hill overlooked a much wealthier village. Huge buildings stood tall, casting lanky shadows over his timid home. Something ticked within Atlas. He wanted something.

An Act of War [Age 10]

Over the next few years, Atlas had picked up a few things, such as swordplay. He would devote his time to this rather than help out his village. He found purpose behind training his ability with a katana. Growing adept in the art, he quickly became renown in the two villages, rich and poor. 'The Child Samurai' they called him. The village beside them seemed intrigued, and sent banners across their village and Atlas'. The banners read: Tournament! Come one, come all! Test your skill with a blade! Ryo Prize Included!

His village urging him to do so, Atlas entered the tournament, quickly finding himself in an arena with those much older than him. One by one he bested his opponents, often retold not to cause any fatalities. The final match came, the apparent fight to mark the history books. The Village's Leader himself was Atlas' opponent. It wasn't a problem, if anything, it was an opportunity. He took the chance to cut down the man, separating his head from his shoulders.

New Beginnings. [Age 11]

Atlas stands within a plethora of carnage. His village has been burned down, scorched earth. Tears streamed down his face, but he didn't know why. Amidst the flaming corpses something caught his eye. Stuck in a man's back was a sword. It called to him. He grabs the handle, and suddenly all these burned bodies that he used to call family looked oh so appetizing.

Take on warfare: If there's a personal gain involved, all for it.
          Loyalty to Village: Very
          Theme song: Unravel
          Height: 185 cm (6'1)
          Weight: 200 lbs
          Build: Muscular, Lean
          Hair Color: Blonde
          Eye Color: Blue
          Complexion: Fair

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo

Relationships: Older Sisters: Deceased

XXXXL I K E S
          City: -
          Culture: -

XXXXD I S L I K E S
          City: -

XXXXXXXX backgroundXstory

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
          Class: Samurai Sage
          Chakra: Gattsu - 275
          Elements: None
          Sub-Element(s): None

Bloodline: Niku no Shohisha
          - Sharingan Implant
          Clan: None

Speed: 10
          Strength: 9

xxxSKILLS

Bloodline

• All Learned

Styles

Elegance

Phantom Mirage

Style #3 Learned

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:40 pm
                                              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Name: Nox Weiss
                                              Nickname:

Height: 5'11
                                              Weight: 160 lbs
                                              Personality: Confident, Nice, Leader

Family:
                                              Brother: Kendal Weiss
                                              Brother: Tyr Weiss
                                              Brother: Archimedes Weiss
                                              Sister: Twin - Nina Weiss

Theme Song: Song for Sienna
                                              Nindo: "Kiss me, you fool"
                                              Background Info:

Birth Into Royalty [0]:

First Flight [8]:
                                              By definition, an allegory is something that has a hidden meaning, something that depicts an interpretation. A broken jaw and whitewashed knuckles could represent the ambiguous morals of the government, but in this moment, it meant nothing. Sometimes, you come to the conclusion that all of that is bullshit. Sometimes, you have to take things for what they are. So when Nox’s jaw was misaligned by sucker punch from some nameless faceless person, she took it for just that, a punch in the jaw.
                                              To say it hurt would be an understatement, but the pain would become apparent later, when she gazed upon her wounds, a mirror hanging over a bloodstained sink. Nox lurched forward, Her vision hazy. Her breathed hitched, compulsive heaves audible. She wasn’t exactly good at fighting, but she wasn’t bad either. Her assailant took a step forward, losing her balance in the process. Her footing caved in, an opportunity emerging. -- an opportunity that Nox took instinctively. Nox pivoted on her heels, winding her arm backward. A jab was thrown, connection was made.The next couple instances moved in a blue; all with a surreal like quality to it. Nox's knuckles were scarred, but he could barely tell under all the red. Whose blood was whose? Who was winning? For now it would be assumed that she was.

She assessed her bearings quickly, while both fighters caught their breath. They were in a room, crowded around by a slew of students. The roar of cheers and unsavory insults were the symphony to her orchestra, this fight combination of beating drums and hasty string instruments. A crescendo of punches, moving in staccato, truly a work of art. Green eyes stared into hers, a determined look glazed over them. Determination that would sizzle down into loathing. The young Weiss had participated in enough fights to know when she was going to win. You could tell within the first few moments. Her opponents shoulders were slumped, her knees locked up, rapid eye movement; she was nervous, and Nox knew that. A half smile found its way on her face for a second, before being swiftly replaced by a calculating grimace. A few steps were taken forward, closing the small gap in between the two, her arm extended fully, fist protruding outward. Her bloodied knuckles smashed against the shinobi’s nose, a satisfying crunch making itself audible, filling the ears of the audience surrounding them. Just like that, her legs gave out, Her hands reaching up to cover Her fresh wound, leaving her guard down once again. Nox didn’t let up, using her other arm to direct another punch to her stomach. In one swift motion, the kid keeled over, undoubtedly pronouncing Nox Weiss as the winner of the brutal brawl. She spit, something red hitting the marble floor, then made her way to her prize. Someone handed him a wad of cash, her jacket and her shirt. With that, she went on her way.

Nox Weiss loathed alcohol. So much, that when the clear substance slipped past her lips she gagged. It was like drinking razorblades and sandpaper, fierce winds whipping at her jugular. Her throat burned for a while, but it started to ease the pain that ached from her wounds. There she stood, in a bathroom so clean she questioned if it was really her. The booze she had fashioned himself with was placed at the very edge of the the sink, while Nox set her gaze on the mirror.
                                              The sight before him was not for the squeamish. Her lip was bleeding -- well what wasn’t at this point? Bruises and gashes peppered her face like freckles. He must have bit her tongue at one point, because her spit was now exclusively a crimson red. Nox turned the faucet on, splashing water over her face. Most of the blood was gone, moved to the porcelain of the sin. Red blots unrealistically covered most of the bathroom set. Her suspicions were laid to rest when he considered that most of it wasn’t hers.
                                              Her knuckles looked like they were dragged across hell and back. Nox eyed her tools of destruction; her instruments of decimation. Her eyes cut across the sink, stopping at the bottle of brandy. She sighed, before pouring some out on the sink, and then over her knuckles. He staggered himself, astonished at the searing flares of pain that were being sent to her nerves. Her veins felt like they were set on fire and left to burn. She winced, a suppressed scream echoing within him. An empty fist banged against the counter of the sink in pure frustration. His breathing went heavy, as she looked around the bathroom. Should she clean up?

Other Info

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Strength: Up, Close, and Personal
                                              Weakness: Limited
                                              Village: Sunagakure
                                              Bloodline: Midnight Affair

Demon: -

Nen: 250

Speed: 10 [12 When Sworn Foe Chosen]
                                              Strength: 9 [11 When Sworn Foe Chosen]

Missions Complete:
                                                S -
                                                A -
                                                B -
                                                C - 1
                                                D -
                                                E -

Opponents Defeated: -
                                              Battle Theme: The Underdog

XXXXXXX██████ ██████ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ██████

Jutsu List:

Bloodline

All Learned

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y

c h u u n i n

j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Other Info:

User Image
                                                        /

The Kubikiribōchō; Literally meaning "Decapitating Carving Knife", is a massive broadsword shaped like a giant butcher knife, earning it the title of "seversword" . Like the other weapons belonging to the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, the sword is passed down from generation to generation amongst the group's members. The blade itself has two cut outs, a circle close to the top and a semi-circular one nearer the handle, that aptly fit the sword's purpose of decapitation, as demonstrated through Suigetsu Hōzuki's use.The latter notch allows a strap to be wrapped around the weapon, making it easier for the user to carry. Its extremely long handle is also detachable to further aid transportation and then reattached when required for combat. Kubikiribōchō has gained some abilities over the years, making it a weapon to be feared. The blade itself has two cut outs, a circle close to the top and a semi-circular one nearer the handle, that aptly fit the sword's purpose of decapitation, as demonstrated through Suigetsu Hōzuki's use.The latter notch allows a strap to be wrapped around the weapon, making it easier for the user to carry. Its extremely long handle is also detachable to further aid transportation and then reattached when required for combat.

/

Like the other weapons employed by the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, the sword possesses a unique power, this being its ability to reform itself using the iron harvested from the blood of its victims. This regenerative process takes place almost instantaneously and is capable of bringing the weapon back to its original condition no matter how severe the damage is, from a simple chip or nick to a complete separation of over half the blade. Since this sword is so heavy, it requires a great deal of strength.

- [Unbreakable: Instant Sword Regeneration]
                                                        - [Heavy Hitter: + 1 rank to Strength when Wielding]

Along with this ability, the swords utilizes it's regenerative properties to crew a new and contemporary ability. If Kubikiribōchō damages an enemy, whether it's just a scratch or as serious as a severed limb, you regenerate wounds that you may have. The level of the wound healed corresponds to the level of the wound inflicted. If you cut off an arm, you may regenerate an arm. If you manage to break bones with Kubikiribōchō, it heals your broken bones, and so on.

- [Vamp: Ability to Passively Regenerate when damage is accomplished]

Style:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:36 pm

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
                    X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
                    Full Name: Tracy Shorden
                    Nicknames: Trace

Birth Country: Uzu
                    Country of Residence:
                    Social Class: Lower

Alignment: Neutral Good

XXXXXXXX appearance
                    Personality: Adventurous, Cautious, Kind

Take on warfare: Against
                    Loyalty to Village: Very Loyal
                    Theme song:
                    Height: 5'9
                    Weight: 170 lbs
                    Build: Lean
                    Hair Color: Brown
                    Eye Color: Brown

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
                    Relationships:

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
                    X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
                    Nen: 125

Bloodline: Midnight Affair

Speed: 8
                    Strength: 7

xxxSKILLS

Universal
                            Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Sub-Element

First Element

Second Element

Bloodline

Clan

Styles

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:36 pm

User Image

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ BASICS ▇▇X
                    X

XXXXXXXX generalXinfo
                    Full Name: Atlas Senju Gūru
                    Nicknames:

Birth Country: Grass
                    Country of Residence: Amegakure
                    Social Class: Upper

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

XXXXXXXX appearance
                    Personality: Abrasive, Confident, Stubborn

Take on warfare: All for it
                    Loyalty to Village- Here and there
                    Theme song: Hotel California
                    Height: 6'0
                    Weight: 195 lbs
                    Build: Lean
                    Hair Color: Black
                    Eye Color: Grey

XXXXXXXX personalXinfo
                    Relationships:
                              (story here)

XXXXX▇▇ ▇▇ ┈┈┈ POWER ▇▇X
                    X

XXXXXXXX abilityXinfo
                    Class: Samurai
                    Gatsu: 125

Bloodline: NIKU NO SHOHISHA

Speed: 8
                    Strength: 6

xxxSKILLS

Universal
                            Start with Clone, Substitution, and Transformation

Sub-Element

First Element

Second Element

Bloodline

Clan

Styles

Style #1 Learned

Style #2 Learned

Style #3 Learned

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 pm
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec massa lectus, fringilla viverra pellentesque id, dapibus id lorem. Nunc nec nibh felis, eu vulputate risus. Integer urna magna, porttitor quis iaculis gravida, feugiat a elit. Etiam vestibulum dui vehicula nibh pretium eget accumsan erat ornare. Nullam eget dolor velit, id adipiscing augue. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Maecenas id dolor dolor. Suspendisse dolor enim, molestie at commodo id, pellentesque vel dolor. Vivamus eget dolor neque, vel feugiat velit. In dignissim dignissim erat ac vulputate.

"Vestibulum dapibus dui vitae nisl mollis at pellentesque tortor vulputate. Aliquam felis urna, porta sed dapibus sit amet, pellentesque sit amet massa. Nunc sed augue sit amet felis viverra consectetur." Vestibulum nec lectus augue, in pulvinar velit. Nunc varius mauris sit amet lacus consectetur fermentum. Morbi lacinia mauris vel enim viverra id feugiat purus egestas. Morbi id mauris vitae augue facilisis luctus.

Aliquam tincidunt lectus egestas dolor posuere ac malesuada sem euismod. Donec quis quam venenatis turpis semper mattis eget in est. Integer ut nunc sed orci pretium vestibulum nec et orci. Aenean eget ante nunc, vel faucibus lectus. Curabitur arcu justo, hendrerit facilisis scelerisque sit amet, tristique vitae dolor. Aliquam ornare elit nec lectus accumsan at porttitor dolor dignissim. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur quis interdum quam.

Donec eget dui quam. Maecenas ligula nisl, tincidunt nec suscipit a, pharetra eget velit. Morbi congue mollis metus in eleifend. Integer consectetur risus at tortor vehicula molestie. c** sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Nulla suscipit fringilla ligula ac auctor. Curabitur arcu dolor, ultrices quis tempus id, ornare in massa. Nam eu diam sit amet sapien pulvinar porta posuere ut dui. Aenean dui nunc, gravida eget tristique ut, facilisis non nisl. Vestibulum suscipit lectus sed purus vulputate et vestibulum ipsum tempus. Nam in lorem quis dui cursus hendrerit quis id sapien.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:53 pm
                    User ImageUser Image

Alice followed the path before them, positioning herself closer to Saiyuri. She remained quiet, pulling her scarf up, shielding her mouth from frigid air. The cold was bearable to her. Alice was used to living high in the sky, where temperatures and air pressure where completely different. Then, like an emotional crescendo, a smile emerged, hidden by the scarf. Just now she had come to the realization that she was handpicked to assist her leader. It hadn’t sunk it yet. Immediately, she felt honored. It was the highest prestige she received thus far, other than the sorry excuse for glory that she received while in the boxing ring, surrounded by blood hungry spectators. Alice shivered at the memory. Those were rough times back then, where the line that separated good and bad became blurred. In those days, morality was a hard concept for Alice. She pushed away the memories, opting out for more positive thinking. Even with the trauma, she turned out an okay person. Sure she had some kinks and rough edges here and there, but Alice felt that she was in a good place. She turned her head slightly, glancing at Saiyuri. They seemed to share some of the same ideas. All the fuel needed to incite the urge to live on and fight that Alice needed came from simple things; children playing, lovers kissing, birds singing.

Alice continued walking at a consistent pace, looking around every now and then, and taking in her surroundings. She contemplated the idea of becoming intimate with Saiyuri; in the sense of a relationship. She was her leader, so would it be acceptable on a professional level? That really didn’t matter to Alice; she was always fixed on the side of rebellion. It was a package deal with her pugnacious attitude. What did matter was if this was truly the time to think about such things. On the verge of war, was something like this right? Ethically, Alice believed that becoming intimate with Saiyuri shouldn’t be a problem. Tactfully, the whole situation was far from copacetic. Would something like this interfere with the inevitable battles that awaited them? Alice smiled, shaking her head slightly. It would not; at least that’s what she thought. Alice listened to Saiyuri words as the invaded her mind. She could feel the distress the filled the women. A pang of sadness hit Alice. Even with the ability to see in her mine, she could not comprehend the worry that she felt. When Saiya held her hand, Alice eagerly interlocked fingers. She gripped tightly. “I won’t leave you.”

Profile Subforum

Manage Your Items
                    Other Stuff
                    Get GCash
                    Offers
                    Get Items
                    More Items
                    Where Everyone Hangs Out
                    Other Community Areas
                    Virtual Spaces
                    Fun Stuff
                    Gaia's Games