XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
                      XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture hereXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXExtra Picture here

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Name: Gin Amaya
                      Nickname: Red
                      Ethnicity: Italian
                      Height: 5'4"
                      Weight: 122
                      Personality: Crazy, Uncaring, Distant, bloodthirsty, quick thinker

Sexuality: Straight
                      Family: "Father"

Theme Song: I don't think ill ever have one
                      Nindo: "Let me shed your blood to make the world more pretty"
                      Background Info: Gin spent most her time with her father teaching her the way of the Jiongu. He was a natural monster telling her the only best friend she had was training. Day in, and Day out she trained with her father not knowing she was becoming the very same monster her father was. The father was alone and soon married another woman that Gin never came to terms with. Going on a mission with her father, they saw Gins mother working with the enemy. Gin became bloodthirsty and forgot the mission at hand which was to stay back and listen. She went down and killed everyone, including her step mother, on the field and enjoyed the feeling of blood on her body and all around her. She had a big grin on her face feeling satisfied of her killings. Her father never disowned her, but felt proud. Gin told her father now that she was older she wanted to leave and go somewhere else. It was hard for her father to let her go, but he did. Gin soon found herself at Grass village looking to train, and maybe find some more blood she can bathe in.

Other Info: Training is her first priority; Tattoo's of her bloodline is on the back of her neck; One underneath the other; Blue for attraction and red for repulsion. She takes more of her mothers' features(this is why she is not a brownish skin color but more of a lighter color), and takes on her fathers personality; get in her way of training the and fuse "pops" within her causing her to only see red... Your blood... Unless she can mentally stop it herself. Hates being called a kid and being underestimated. Gin is very flexibly, and is very good at studying her opponents to the bone. She uses this intelligence to win against a fight because she studied their moves, movements, the little things.

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Strength: Persistent, Determined, long/short range battles, Ninjutsu, lightning and earth, her anger, intelligence she gathers on someone
                      Weakness: A bit careless, Fuuton, when red she don't control most of her actions, but can turn back by having a few thoughts
                        ↬ Fears
                      Losing her hearts
                      Village: (Kusa) Grass Leaf
                      Class: Ninjutsu
                      Bloodline: Jiton/Satetsu
                        ↬ Stage

Clan: Jiongu

Demon: none

Chakra Points: 195 (Bloodline+Clan)

Missions Complete:
                        S -
                        A -
                        B -
                        C -
                        D -
                        E -

Opponents Defeated: none
                      Battle Theme: LINK HERE

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ тєcниιqυє ιиғoямαтιoи ▇▇

Quote:
                            SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO SUMMON INFO

Jutsu List:
                        ↬ Number learned
                        ↬ Number to be learned

Ninjutsu
                        Lightning

a c a d e m y
                        •Learned All

g e n i n
                        •Learned All

c h u u n i n
                        • Hikuhiku Eda no Jutsu (Twitching Limb Technique)
                        • Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu (Electric Detonation Technique)
                        • Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
                        • Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                        • Raiton: Raikou Kousen no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Beam Technique)
                        •Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)
                        •Raiton: Yusuburu Kasugai no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Jolt Clamp)
                        •Kanri Soushitsu no Jutsu (Control Loss Technique)

j o u n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

s a n n i n
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE
                        • TEXT HERE

Earth

a c a d e m y
                      • Learned All

g e n i n
                      • Learned All

c h u u n i n
                      • Name of Jutsu: Iwa Toge Chakushu no Jutsu(Rock Thorn Launch Jutsu)
                      • Name of Jutsu: Hell Zone Rock Shard
                      • Doton: Karyoku Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Volcanic Earth Clone Skill)
                      • Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)
                      • Doton Bakudan (Earth Release Bomb)
                      • Rikujou Shougekiha no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground shockwave technique)
                      • Doton: Bakuyaku Iwa Kawarimi (Earth Release: Explosive Stone Body
                      Doton: Iwa no Doomu (Earth Release: Earth dome)
                      Replacement)
                      j o u n i n

s a n n i n

Taijutsu

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                      Genjutsu
                        Element 1

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n
                        Element 2

a c a d e m y
                      g e n i n
                      c h u u n i n
                      j o u n i n
                      s a n n i n

Other Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:
                        WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING WEAPON INFO WITH LENGTH, WIDTH- EVERYTHING

Style: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
                        ↬ List

↬ It

↬ Here