Reply Roleplay
[PRP] Connect the Dots Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:37 am
"My luck?" Tesla parroted. "Do you have any idea how many black vans there are out there? What, am I just supposed to sit by waiting for one playing the most ominous music to pass? Or oooh, I know! I'll chill on the side of the road and wait to see who offers me candy first!" Suddenly breaking off, Tesla puts a finger to her lip; frowning. "Wait that's white vans..."

She shakes her head. "Anyway! My point is, that intel is garbage unless you can tell me a bit more about the van. Give me the shape of the headlights, tail lights, the grill. Even if they aren't sporting the model tag you can still tell a car apart by these things...unless..." Frowning, Tesla picks herself up by her hands to scoop her legs under her. Now crouching atop the trash can, she leans forward to peer at Mike closely. "Hey...you do know cars right? I mean, you're an information guy. You have to know cars, what kinda thug can't pick a Chevy from a Honda?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:32 pm
Mike's jawline tensed as he bit down onto his teeth.
"Kid- I know the goings on around here, I never said I saw ever saw the van." He half growled in reply, clearly very annoyed, though in a lower voice he mumbled "Like I would want to get involved with that..."

Al however had finally pushed himself up from the wall, "I've seen it." he said, though as he took a few steps forward to drew himself up next to Mike he held his hand out "But my information isn't free."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:33 pm
"Awesome! Give me the price and we'll talk." Tesla said, turning her attention to Al. Either she was completely oblivious to Mike's frustration or just didn't care.

Probably the later...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:36 pm
Al shrugged "Fifty- and I'll tell you two things about the van." A sly grin spread over his teeth as he kept his hand outstretched.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:38 pm
Tesla stared him down. "Fourty, that's an even twenty for each tidbit. And I'm not giving you anything until I hear the intel. For all I know you're just going to say: It's black and has tinted windows."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:41 pm
The man with the outstretched hand blinked, before he too frowned "I'm not negotiating with you." He continued "Its fifty, I have information you want, otherwise you take what Mike gave you for free and get on out of here before we decide to call the enforcers to chase your a** out of our territory."

He tilted his head, half lidding his eyes as he stared back at her "Fifty, two pieces of information that we haven't told you yet."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:43 pm
Rolling her eyes, Tesla slaps the money in the other man's hand. "Fine, fine. Can't blame a girl for trying. There's your fifty." At least she'd brought a good chunk of her savings over for this little vacation.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:50 pm
Closing his fingers on the fifty when it was place into his hand, he handled it gently, turning it over until he seemed satisfied that it was real.
The bill was slipped into his pocket, and he gave a sly smirk to Mike who frowned deeply at him, the larger of the men turning away and striding a few paces from the two.

"The engine-" Al started "Listen to it, if you pay attention to how cars sound you'll know that this isn't a normal engine, whatever is under the hood of that thing is sure as hell a lot more impressive then any average van." As he finished he held a hand up and places two fingers in the air. "I already told you that the windows are tinted, well so is the wind shield, its also slanted like this." He held his hand at the angle that he estimated that it would be at. "pretty nice looking actually." lowering his hands and shoving his new bill into his pocket he swayed from the balls of his feet to his heels "And that's your two. Happy hunting."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:58 pm
Tesla considered his words carefully. The windshield bit interested her the most. Angled like that meant the body of the car could handle frontal collision pretty well. However that defense came at a price. The driver's visibility would be reduced when it came to his peripheral; meaning lots and lots of blind spots.

As for the engine...well...she wasn't going to touch that. Just the fuse to the security system. A hiccup in power, that was all she would need.

Finally, the woman nods and smiles brightly. "Thank you very much Mr..." She pauses, offering a hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:02 pm
"Al" He replied, reaching out to take her hand and grinned again "Lets do business again sometime, yeah?"

"Yeah yeah, just get out of here already Arbock." Mike interjected, stepping forward and thrusting his arms out to shoo her away.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Grike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:11 pm
Dodging Mike's brush off, Tesla slid off her perch before flashing a wink Al's way.

"Here's hoping hot stuff." And like that she was gone; slithering away like her gang's namesake and leaving nothing but bubbling laughter behind.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff