Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Makie in Wonderland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well... Should I write it?
  Yuppers!
  I suppose...
  Can I tell the truth? ( In other words: No, I shouldn't write it)
View Results

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:23 pm
User Image

Well, I wanted to write a stroy, and since I was looking at Ai's little fanart of Alice In Wonderland, I thought it would be fun to make a story about Makie in Wonderland. Although, earlier on at dance we had to go across the room, in jumps and our arms going back and forth like solidiers, it looked like the cards and what they would do. I guess the Queen of Hearts can be there, and all the cards, but I want to add in cool new baddies! Tee hee hee... Well it's just an idea, haven't exactly started to write it yet... But I'll post the story as I go.

Characters:
Make : Obviously she's going to be in this... Makie = Alice
The Chesire Cat : XDDD I love the Chesire cat!
The Mad Hatter : How could I forget him!? HE'S AWESOME!! XDDD
The rabbit : He's in it! He's in it! He's really, really in it!
The Queen of Hearts : The main baddie in the original Alice in Wonderland.
The Cards : XDDDD I don't really have to explain why they're in it, do I?
Misty : It's obvious why she's in it... Misty is pratically Makie's sister!
The Wonderland Family : Come on! Oliver is Makie's crush and Sakura is Makie's best friend. They're going to be in the story.
Tiffy : I'm so tempted to put Tiffy in my story... After all, I love her personality!
Kuri ?: It's only fair... But Makie's never even met him!!! -twitch-
Dark Nohea : You'll see how Dark Nohea will fit in. I might or might not include Ikaika and Kiyoshi in Makie's adventure in Wonderland.
Joy : Just because she's Joy. >.<
Kurai : XDDD Since I met him, he shall be in teh story... And how... I dun't know. O.O
New baddie!! : Even though the Queen of Hearts is cool, Makie knows magic, there needs to be a magical baddie!

Yes people, Ria High students will be in this. After all, it would be crazy if Makie found all her friends in Wonderland! Um... Yeah... I guess I'm just trying to keep some of my thoughts in this little post I have. >.>  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:58 pm
User Image

*~DUHHHHHH.

Come on! how awsome is that!?~*

User Image  

KuraiGekkou

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:34 am
Go for it! Go for it, Makie! ^_^ :: thumbs up ::  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:35 pm
totally Makie!!! I SSOOO would read it!!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:11 am
xD.

I love fanfics.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:01 pm
Hmm. I'm not that far into Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, but to be honest, I wouldn't mind reading it! I'd say, Go for it! "Do what you want, when you want, however you want to do it. That is the Kemakian way."--Omega Suza (From the comics, "The Chronicles of the Elemental Heros")  

Balmvng

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:57 pm
XDDDD

Thanks every one for supporting me!! Now, I shall go get started on meh ficcy... Sorry if it takes time though... School is killing me, and my skating is going off with a BANG! As in, competition, exibition, tests and all that stuff... >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:14 pm
...::wears a diaper so i don't wet myself wiht excitement::..::sets up altert to worship fic::

Okay. Joy ready!! XD cool If tis by kawii Makie-chan is must be totally..SPIFFA!! YOSH!!  

JoY_AnGel

Mistress Karumi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:13 pm
I honestly hate Alice in Wonderland except the cat, the Cheshire cat was the coolest, anyway because this is Ria Karumi thinks this story will be great!^^ Go Makie!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:44 am
WRITE IT WRITE IT! *jumps up and down*

I didnt like the Disney cartoon that much but I liked their real people tvshow version of it where she went through the mirror.

You gotta have a mad-hatter and uhh whats the other guy called? The rabbit dude. Hmm ooooh! AND THE CATAPILLAR!!! That would be keeewwwl!  

Rene the Hopeless

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:19 am
XDDD

Alright, just gotta think how to fit everything in first... I was gonna use a mirror, but... It appears that it's popular. @.o

Oh yes! The rabbit will be there!! XDDD

I remember when Host Club (The manga) did an Alice In Wonderland chapter. The twins were Alice A&B, Tamaki was Alice C, Haruhi was the main Alice, Alice D, and Mori was a random baby. Renge came back as the duchess who was killed, and Shiro was there randomly. Kyoya was the evil Queen of Hearts and Alice's mother and DARK HUNNY WAS TEH RABBIT!!!!!!!

-squeals-

Now To fit teh people in... And to think of a new way for makie to get to Wonderland... >.>  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:51 am
I wanna be the Queen!!

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!!

Squee!!!!

xd  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Taerl

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:42 am
Heh, go for it Makie!! ^^ Would be awsome!
You HAVE to include the Mad Hatter, he was like the best charcter!! xD *dressed like him at a birthday party once*

How about Makie goes to wonderland through a computer? Like... she gets sucked into the computer screen or something... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:27 pm
I would love to see the story.  

Chiaki Lee

Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas