[B] Family Matters [Fade x Fiend] [FIN]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It'd finally happened: he'd met a female capable of being a mate, one he felt might be suitable for raising their children. She was sweet, she was pretty, and she didn't seem entirely against his way of life with his family. Fade would take care of her - their children - their family, but that all started with meeting someone special first. Someone that would make the union more...meaningful.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A translucent eaglehound and owlcat stumbled around the swampy paths until they spied a kiokote in their path. Easy to do, they continued their bumbling course until he was surrounded by bouncing, spry little things. The owlcat jumped and nipped at the tail, using gravity to swing back and forth. The eaglehound peered too closely and intently at the darker kin.  

fluorescein
Crew

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:50 pm
The Kiokote came to a full stop, legs stiff and almost back-bent in preparation to battle whatever was making all that racket -- until those that caused the sound tumbled into his line of sight. He stared in dumb shock for several minutes at the ghostly creature that decided his tail looked like a morsel, eventually turning his sunset eyes to the rather intelligent looking eaglehound.

Fade's tail swung lower than intended, chin lifting in the slighest; not out of defiance, but out of surprise and dawning understanding. His mother told him stories of her own interaction when blessed, but to behold it...was slightly more than he knew how to compartmentalize. "You are...one of the Chosen?" he ventured to ask the eaglehound, uncertainty slightly tinging his otherwise unflappable countenance.

fluorescein
HAVE I MENTIONED I LOVE YOU? BECAUSE I DO. I'M SO EXCITED I GET TO RP WITH YOU AND FIEND I'M SHRIEKING AT ARIC WITH JOY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:49 pm
Fiend sat down on his ghostly haunches and began to scratch his ear as the Stag thought about what the buck asked. With his balls lolling about on display, he supposed he was one of the Swamp's chosen ones. It had been a while since he considered himself that. Stopping mid-scratch he yawned loudly, displaying his tiny agreeable canines. Wolfish delight clear in his eyes he stood up and sniffed at the buck. Barking once, he nipped then ran off to look over his shoulders as if to ask, "Coming?"

Goosebumps took that as its cue to dismount gracefully two paces away.  

fluorescein
Crew

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:00 pm
Fade watched the eaglehound's display (literally) with an impassive gaze, his withers twitching with the ghostly critter that was playing about his flanks. What was put on display was certainly proof of...virility, he supposed, but he certainly wasn't questioning it. Or asking to mate with it. He hoped that was clear.

The n** caught him by surprised, somewhat distracted by both of the creatures moving at once. With a huff, he mumbles, "Here we go," galloping after the ethereal hound.

fluorescein

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 11:58 am
Chrystali
I'm so sorry for the delay >_> /bribes with n***s of.... Fiend

Fiend led them to an open field where the raspberries were sweetest, and ripe for the plucking. Each glistening juicy jewel beckoned them closer. Next lay golden cloudberries woefully swollen to bursting. Bushes lined the small area. Some things needn't be said but to force the point, Fiend delicately chomped down on a berry or two or three, or half of a bush before self-restraint reared itself. Turning a juice stained maw to the kiokote, he smiled. "For your doe and the ones growing. There'll be many so don't get too fat on these berries that you can't chase your hale offspring."

Wisdom and otherworldly magic passed on, Fiend and Goosebumps dove past two bushes and continued on their way, a spring in their step and blades of grass and dirt sticking every which way.  

fluorescein
Crew

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:48 pm
MotherFather, but that thing was fast! He ignored the brush and tug of the foliage around them, slowing down once they entered the field. His bright eyes turned around with surprise and great interest, having never seen such lush fruits during this time of year. ...or ever.

He opened his mouth to say something - a thank you? perhaps a question? - but the virile beast was gone, blessing bestowed. Bewildered, Fade turned in a circle before approaching the bushes, munching on a few of the juicy treats before gently snapping a small but fruit-heavy twig. He'd share it with his mate.

Glancing back around the clearing, he murmured, "Thank you," before flicking his tail and heading back towards home.

fluorescein
THANK YOU for blessing at all, it was a joy to steal some of your time. >V<

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces