Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
The Flying Dragon (Michael's Airship)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:15 pm
The Flying Dragon is Michael's home. An airship big enough to hold a whole village. It can also be used as a base for missions.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 7:13 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki/Joukai] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo] | [Info -- Clicky]

A mass of temporal energy would erupt inside the Airship as the three landed. Releasing his comrades he would smile and walk towards the helm. Taking hold of it he smiled and began flipping switches. Making sure stealth mode was still on he would begin piloting the Ship out of Konoha airspace at a slow pace as to not alarm the city of his departure. After about five minutes he finally got them out above Konoha and into the land of fire. It was here he stopped the ship and addressed his friend once more after removing the rings he had been given. "Shikayumi we need to talk. I agree with you about Mitsu, trust me on that and he will be shown true pain when we get the village back. I only let him think I agreed with him to not raise any suspension on myself. I am not sure if you noticed but I placed my Palm on his back before we left and by him allowing me to do that sealed his death. So ummmm on another matter could someone here please give me directions to Sunagakure cause um yeah I have never been there." 』™

[] | [185/275] | [Doton -- Katon]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Speed-8 Strength-5
Chaos_wolf12

Cappey-San

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 8 // Strength 7 // Nara Clan // Sanninxxxx

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

Shikayumi was teleported to the interior of the ship; something she was opposed to from the beginning. Aside from being quite large, and an eyesore in the skyline, Shikayumi never liked the idea of flying. She liked to keep her feet a close to the ground as possible. However, in the ship's defense, they were going to make up a lot of time by flying.

She heard Michael bring up Mitsu again as he tried claimed to understand what she was dealing with. "No more talking about Mitsu. When the time comes, his actions will be weighed by me, and me alone. No need for you to worry about him." Shikayumi was very firm with her decision, and would not budge from her position on the matter. Moving ahead, she would point along the backside of Hokage Mountain, "Plot a course due west from Hokage Mountain. We should arrive in the Sand Village in about four hours." With that being said, Shikayumi would find a quiet place to herself so that she could continue sorting out her life.

As she walked off, Michael may have noticed a change in Shikayumi's attitude. She was a much more independent than the girl sitting at the Ramen bar on that awful night. Having seen the sight of everything she loved taken away from her must have made her realize that she would have to become stronger...for the ones she loved.

Once alone she would return to her train of thought. The whole thing with Mitsu had her in a complete rut. A part of her didn't want to stop caring about him, but a larger part couldn't stop hating him. This was the second time she let herself get close to Mitsu, and twice he ripped himself away from her. "I wonder if he feels the same way as me?" She pondered as she waited to met their destination.

QUOTES:

Chaos_wolf12

IrIshInjun95

Kunesume2

PASSIVE:

• Nara Tactics: +1/+1 to all shinobi allied with this unit.

MISSION STATUS:

Infiltrate the Leaf Village using any remaining resources in the village. Collect military intelligence, and political position of the remaining shinobi in the village. If you are to be captured, or discovered, the Sand village will deeny the existence of this mission.

REQUIREMENTS
• Avoid killing when possible.
• Find out more about the Kech Marah; who's working for them, where they are going, what is their end game.

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

350/350

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:48 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki/Joukai] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Mangekyo] | [Info -- Clicky]

A sigh escaped Michael's lips as he nodded and watched his friend move to another part of the ship. Looking at his hand or more exactly the rings in it he just shook his head and placed them in his cloak's pocket and reached for the intercom button. "Shikayumi I need you to hold on to something. I am going to switch out of stealth mode now so we can get there a lot quicker. This will make the ride a lot bumpier and I don't want you falling around" He would then remove his hand from the button and begin flipping switches as the "Flying Dragon" would appear and soon they were off. As he piloted the ship he would talk to himself the whole way. "What do I want...I don't want Mitsu dead, but I also hate the way Shikayumi feels. She still cares for him but she doesn't show it, yet I know deep down that I care for both of them. They are the closest thing I have to a family and damnit you know what no I need to stop this charade. Neither should fight and I don't want him dead. I am Michael Draconiquis for pete's sake, I can't believe I almost tried to kill him, that is not who I am. For the sake of everything I need to find a way eventually to get us all back together. But first I need to get my life straight and after I visit Sunagakure and join I need to send a message to Mitsu apologizing for what I tried to do. She might be my friend but I won't kill my only other friend. As his little rant ended he looked ahead and saw the village lying before him. He would slow the ship down and soon park her right beside the village before reactivating stealth mode and heading to Shikayumi. Without a word he would just smile and show her the way out the ship before throwing a single kunai onto the ground allowing the two to desend and head into the village. He would head straight for the Kage's office as soon as he got in the gates. 』™

[Ooc: exit to Kazekage office, also need to move this thread just a reminder to myself]

[] | [275/275] | [Doton -- Katon]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Speed-8 Strength-5
Within The Ruins

Cappey-San

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff