Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <OOC>
Another Resigning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flex Kavana

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:24 pm
Well, I'm leaving partly because all this unnecessary stress for what? I still can't figure out. And secondly I'm leaving because think it's time to move on. This site was a getaway from reality for me when I was still searching for an ID and I'm not going to sit up here and act like I'm above this or any of you because honestly it's not true. But I don't think it's right for me to continue on role playing, don't get me wrong it was fun until people including myself made it more of a job than a hobby or something for fun. I have no regrets and won't ever about this experience I've had for 5 years off and on from the confusion with another kid to being right in the middle of the drama, I've met lots of cool people and still have contact with them as of me typing this up. Now you can talk about me and say whatever you want just hope you can move on with your life and not be clouded up with thoughts about me, s**t I'd rather you do that then trying to bring me back. I don't see myself coming back after this, I've been falling behind on school and that's never good so I think it's the best option for me personally. Thanks to all who help make this an experience, goodbye my virtual bruthas/sistas (insert laughing emojis)

All my characters are available, if that even means much. Thanks to Angelica and Gio for showing me the way, 'ppreciate it buds.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 1:34 pm
Rock, get your a** back to that locker room and wait for me to book you.  

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

[TNW:R™] <OOC>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces