Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Stardust Chasers (walk ins welcome) OT+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Sayomi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:46 pm
Hello allies

My name is James Liam Evans, but call me Jamie. I need help finding out what happened to my team. They vanished i have an idea where they went but it's too dangerous even for myself to go alone. So I am recruiting more Anima (mythical creatures in human form with advanced intelligence) this will be a very dangerous effort, and will require us to go into purgatory often if not for the whole quest. Here's what you need to know

Purgatory is ruled by several broken angels the halos around their necks where broken. For those of you who dont know when an angels halo breaks their full maximum power is unleashed until their adrenaline settles then their body gives out and they die. These broken angels survived because they were extremely powerful and the wake of their power would destroy the earth. So as their halos broke they were sealed in purgatory to ensure the earth's and their survival. What those angels are like now theres no telling. Be prepared to face your mortality at any given rate. You were recruited because you are an anima. There are a few things you should bring with you

5 potions

Your non expendable weapon

1 subweapon

Food for emergencies

4 quarts of water

Medicine for any form of status ailments

2 syringes of adrenaline in case of incapacitation

And finally your A-game.

Here's the registration form

Character name

Race

Title

Classification

Weapon

Subweapon

One signature ability

Two passive abilities

Clothing style

Brief description of appearance

Brief character history (if available)

{rules,

No godmodding

No upstaging anyone

No entering actions for others

Mild language only (no f-bombs. Lets keep this pg-13)

No nudity. (partial is okay as long as it's pg-13 or M rated)

No flaming

No cybering (AT ALL!)

romance is allowed and welcome just so long as it doesn't exceed pg-13 rating

This is a non canon addition to my original story it is first and formost a shonen. Which means deep plot and detailed, intense battles.

Any unrelated roleplay actions or diologue will result in a strike, five strikes and you get banned.

Finally have fun}  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 5:57 pm
Name: Jamie

Race: nephilim

Title: Angel of Death

Classification: soldier (equivalent to warrior, paladin, hero, knight, etc)

Weapon: Minerva (scythe he built himself)

Subweapon: sword bladed gauntlet

Signature ability: Angelic parameters

Passive abilities: Angelic aging, aura sight

Clothing style: 90s style grunge/punk casually. Darkmatter armor for combat

Brief description of appearance: he has dirty blonde, jaw length hair draped from his scalp to the left side the rest being very short (think december underground Davie Havok hair only blonde) Green translucent eyes. Slender athletic build. Dark insomnia circles under his eyes. Sky blue halo around his neck (standard placement of halos for angels)

Brief character history: Jamie is a thinker, but is very quick to take action for the sake of justice or defense of his loved ones. With a bit of a snide attitude problem. He was originally born a white winged angel but was bitten by a faye (my worlds equivalent to a vampire) the toxin mutated his genes changing him from angel to half faye half angel (demonic and angelic mixed makes nephilim)
Ever since every year the month of his birthday he must eat violet roses to curb his thirst for blood.  

Kai Sayomi

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff