Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Operation: Animal Soldiers [O] [All] [A] [O] 2M/2F

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It is a problem that America has suffered for many years: Homelessness and the number of strays (Dogs and Cats) increasing beyond our control. In the year 2030, the next president of the United States has decided to put to plan a scret operation without his citizens knowing; it was called "Operation: Animal Soldiers".

With scientist's help, they took homeless people out of the streets with an offer to give them free food and housing. 95% of the homeless people agreed to it. When they get shipped to a lone island away from the United States, they realize too late that something was horribly wrong. Many feral cats and dogs were shipped there (no hope to ever become 'loving') as well. The whole goal of the operation was that human minds from the homeless people will transfer to the animals, and become soldiers so that no United States citizen will suffer causality from war (any future wars).

The Operation has been successful for a decade, homeless people only suffer memory loss when they are transferred to animal bodies. And so far, the homelessness and the wanderings of stray animals have declined which means communities and cities are much more cleaner. Citizens believe the government is actually giving homeless people a lot of help, never crossed their mind that the homeless and feral animals are human experiments.

Then the inevitable happened: Terrorists have found out about this operation and decided they wanted the 'soldiers' to infiltrate the United States government. So they bombed the facility and many people had to escape...and by people, only the scientists and now the experiments left behind.....or so they thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:45 pm

The Story Now:

6 individuals; cats or/and dogs have escaped with a emergency boat that immediately goes off to the United States and to safety. They are the only experiments to have escaped from Terrorist that plans to use the 'soldiers' to get what they want from the United States.

The 6 individuals have no memory of their past human lives (being their human bodies have been decomposed to soil), which means life outside the lab certainly is shocking. But one dog is the only one who remembers his past human life, and he is pissed beyond belief. He decides he wants revenge on the humans that killed his real self and made him into a dog, but he has to maintain control on 5 animals so they could at least survive first before getting revenge.

But as time passes, news of terrorist attacks by animals are increasing creating fear from within. The 6 lab experiments might be the only heroes to save the Country from destruction...by the animals families want to love and consider family.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:46 pm

Rule 1: This is a sci-fi story, rated PG-13, so the subject can be sensitive. Please consider this, and also abide by Gaia Rules.

Rule 2: Does not mean there cannot be any romance, drama encouraged. If we make it to the end of the story, I MIGHT decided characters can return to human form....or not.

Rule 3: Consider what breed your character will be. It can be a mixed breed (Use Google to assist you in finding the right breed for you).

Rule 4: This is a Literate RP (I am hoping) which means you will have to write paragraphs. Less than that increases the chances of the RP being dead. I am not asking much. just 3-5 paragraphs. A paragraph usually has 5-7 sentences.

Rule 5: Pm your profiles to me. With the Title of the RP and the RP Guild (This is for my reference since this RP will be in multiple guilds)

Rule 6: I have the right to add rules if necessary. Besides that, let's have some fun.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:47 pm

Female 1: NemaColden

Female 2

Female 3

Male 1: Shadowstream-chan

Male 2

Male 3

[imgleft]http://imageurlhere. This picture is what your character used to look like before 'experimentation'[/imgleft]

===================== Basic Info =======================

[spoiler]Name: (Your name)

Race: (Black, White, Asian, Latino, or mixed)[/spoiler]

===================== Deeper Info =======================

[spoiler]Sexual Orientation: (Heterosexual, Bisexual, Homosexual, Pansexual, etc.)

Personality:

Bio [Before you lost your memory aka turn into an animal]: (Has to be 2 paragraphs)

Dislikes:[/spoiler]

===================== Transformation =======================

[spoiler]Cat/Dog?: (Are you a cat or a Dog now?)

Breed: (What Specific Breed)

Years: (How old are you in Dog/Cat Years? If you need help, here is some help:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/no-dog-isnt-equivalent-7-233457570.html (An ideal article that tells how old the dog would be depending on the size)

http://www.catster.com/cat-health-care/calculate-cat-age-in-cat-years (An ideal website to calculate a cat's age. A cat's age is different if one is an outdoor cat or an indoor cat.)

Appearance: [img]http://url here[/img] (The picture will be here)[/spoiler]

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 8:48 pm

User Image

Name: Hidehara Wolff

Race: White/Asian

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: He usually has a calm demeanor, letting time pass by as he figured out his future. He is not the type to ignite violence UNLESS necessary. This makes him a terrible person to confront when he feels 'wronged' for some reason. Despite that, he has some qualification of a leader and refuses to leave ANYONE behind. He has a kind streak and is always willing to help.

Bio: Hidehara lost his family to a fire, resulting in him becoming homeless. His father used to be a mayor of a town while his Uncle was a cop; that was his family. He never had a mother, and was an only child. When a fire ignited when he was 14, he was rescued by his family to get out, but as a result, his family never escaped. Devastated, he could not go to school and ended up getting depressed. Being in an orphanage (or in Child Service custody) didn't make it better so when he was 15, he ran away and decided to go to homelessness. Then the 'cleaning' had began when he was 17, a week before terrorists came in and attacked. Hidehara was subjected to brain tranfusion to a dog that seemed to be feral and lost its mind/heart.

Hidehara was the first of many, the will to remember his life was strong enough to transfer to the dog. So when he became that dog, he still remembered his past life. And when terrorists attack, he was able to escape with others who could make it out and now they wander in a country that abandoned him. Hidehara hopes he can have the others remember their past lives and have them adjust to their new lives outside the secluded labs.

Likes: Meat (Fish, Chicken, Beef, Steam), Cooked food, Running, Watching TV, Playing Videogames.

Dislikes: His current situation, the United States (mostly the president), being a dog, cats.

Cat/Dog?: Dog

Breed: Tamaskan

Years: 1 1/2 Years

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NemaColden

Name: Taya Cross

Race: White

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality: I'm quiet, shy, and lilttle timid at first but once you get to know me I am very kind, gentle and sweet.

Bio Before you lost your memory aka turn into an animal]: I was living in a comfortable life with my older brother Gaberial. We lost our parents when I was still a baby and Gabe was 10 years old but we were taken in by our grandparents but when everything seemed to have calmed down. My grandparents and my older brother were gone.

I was out doing a singing performance at school when I heard an explosion, I ran to the area but the others held me back. I screamed for my family to come back but they never returned. I was left all alone since that day, no parents, no grandparents and no Gabe. I cried everyday and I kept wishing that I see their smiling faces again.

Dislikes: Afraid of tight and small places.

Cat/Dog?: Cat

Breed: Burmilla

Years: 1 year

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:28 pm

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items