Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
[O][O][All][I]Mage Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:14 am
Roizana of Arcane
User Image
"Focus! You never know until you try!"

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Roi would finally find her seat next to Akira, putting on a false smile to make sure everything was fine. Even handing him the drink, she wanted to tell him a bit...but there was time before the movies. "I feel so invisible with this look. I never knew how relaxing it can be to walk around and not be noticed off the bat." she wanted him to know she was alright even if internally she was struggling with her own problems. She made sure to look at Akira, admiring how his face looked so neutral a lot. The skills he learned and then some. "Do you like my new style? This is my natural color." Roi asked. A hand combing her hair. It seemed as if the happier she got, the more color her hair would develop. Her purple eyes emitted a faint glow as the theater darkened. It was not bright enough to disrupt people but it was noticeable to many.

While the movie played, Roi had to remind herself how to do these dates right. "So while his hand is on the armrest, I should move my hand over his in a subtle way..." even thinking about it made her blush a little. The idea of holding his hands like that. She had done so with every person in the school, yet the first time she held his hands they were small but firm. Now, they were strong on top of what he refined. Sure there were the occasional scar here and there that would heal with ease, but the fact stood that she admired his works a lot. The movie continued and her attention was on it. Her hand attempted to hold his but it shook and shuddered. Roi thought it would disrupt him. That it would make him uncomfortable.

Finally, after attempting for so long, she tried to grab his hand! Yet she missed and grabbed the soda he had. Noticing this and his possible reaction, she tried to cover it up. "S-sorry....I thought that was mine. It was over here instead." she nervously chuckled, hoping he didn't catch on to her scheme.

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"...It's high school all over again for me...Why must the gods punish me?""

kankan - KARA

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Yue Belmont

Blucshia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:39 pm
Xyla the Witch
User Image
"Rules were made to be broken."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
"That's the second chain..." Xyla worked tirelessly to free herself from the chains that bound her down. With the power of the Arcane Chains weakening, it made it easier for her to escape. Yet each chain would take time to destroy. She couldn't be hasty. Even so, there was the matter of the sealed doors that also contained a puzzle of lines to complete. Naturally she would break them down but no telling how resistant the doors were. "Damn my daughter...She had to make these doors out of such high material..." Xyla hissed, noticing the bell ringing once more.

The bell rang each time someone was close or passed the gate. Mainly a way to warn Xyla if the headmaster was approaching. Most of the time it was false alarms. Xyla had to keep her attention on the door. With a solid arcane missile, she fired upon the door. It was absorbed into it. "...Elementium. My weakness...she must of figured out how to enhance Titanium with her own spells. Hard way it is..."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"It has to be Elementium, doesn't it?"

Parth Makeo Here

Trixal

10,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:43 pm
Trixal
User ImageEmiliaUser Image
Tatyana Romanov Valdimirovich
User Image
User ImageEmilia was completely immersed in the moment as she played. The violin was one of her favorites, she had always favored string instruments and in this place it was hard not to get lost in the sound. The melody would shift seamlessly with the wind and Emilia’s surrounding with such gentle transitions,it was hard to say if there was a change at all. It changed subtlety even as Arcos climbed the stairs and as he joined her on the balcony, though she seemed to take no notice of him herself, as she was facing away from the entrance and her eyes were closed completely involved in her music. Emilia did not notice time passing or how long she played, but as her song drifted to a close and her deep blue eyes opened to look out over the water, she noticed the sun had almost entirely set and stars had begun to peep in the inky blue above the last fiery rays of the day submitting gracefully to it’s elegantly cloaked counterpart. A serene smile adorned her lips and she felt at peace as the last few notes drifted off the strings into the oncoming night. Emilia lowered her bow and raised her chin as the last clear rivabrating notes were whisked away out to sea... She stood there in silence only a moment before the clapping began and startled her into whirling around to see who had found her.

Emilia’s deep blue eyes were wide as she held her violin and bow close to her chest, a light glow emitted from her whole body and little blue flames leaped nervously down her hair dripping to the ground from it’s tips, the wind picking up speed as she was caught unaware. Her surprise only lasted a moment though as she recognized who it was and heard his kind compliment. The glow subsided and the warmth and wind that came with it blew off into the natural breeze as the flames diapered as quickly as they had come. Emilia was quickly composed though looking elegantly regal as ever in her beaded blue dress with a long flowing skirt that moved easily in the cool air of the oncoming night. The only hint of her surprise was in her flushed cheeks and brightened eyes, though a playful smile began to toy on her lips as she softly spoke a short phrase in her native tongue Russian. Emilia lowered her eyes tilting her head down as she curtsied in respect to her senior professor and if she was being honest with herself, to hide her immediate embarrassment as well.

Thank you she said, her voice soft and pronounced with a very light melodic accent as she was well practiced in English as well as many other languages. “Forgive me for being startled, I did not notice you had joined me here” Her blush renewing a bit at the memory and momentary loss of control. “I hope the evening finds you well Professor Magna?” She inquired gesturing to her little oasis “Would you like to join me for a time? It is not yet late, and I do not often have the opportunity to share this place”

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:13 pm
Sean Bluchart

*--++--**

User Image

She followed Silver silently as he was guiding them to one of his favorite place to eat They arruved to a fancy looking building, she looked a t as Silver pointed them to a balcony where he used ti eat..she smiled at him. When they entered, she remained quiet as she followed up Silver bowing lightly to any polite interaction with the hotel staff .

After they arrived to the restaurant she saved the book that she was holding on her purse and discreetly took off her school jacket and folded it on her arm showing off her white blouse. When finally they arrived to their table ,She smiled to both as she sat down.She hangs up her purse on the back of her seat. She admired the whole place and the amazing view for some seconds.She came from a wealthy family, she was used to be on that kind of fancy buildings ,but never to that view..Her eyes sparkled for a while as she admired thethe place, then after Silver finished staring out the place, he went back to the table ,smiled and sat down.She smiled back to him .Then, the waiter came, and brought the menus She nods at her with a smile as she took her menu.She looked at it for a second or two. I'll have spaghetti with bolognese sauce, please,or what do you recomend for us? she asked politely to Silver after he ordered to the waitress...

*--+--oh my, i owe you this Silver! ..is he an Argentum..?----++*

║│║▌│█│║▌││█║║│║▌│█│║▌││█║║██║▌│█║▌│║║█║║▌║

↳ Appearance [ *current hair color/ shape/length white blouse and a black strped skirt,long black stockings and flat black shoes, everything covered with a black coat with the academy's emblem on it↳ OOC [ ] sorry for the late post ! -:-...soo sleepy ] ↳ WHERE [ fancy restaurant ] ↳ WITH [ Silver,Snow.]↳  

Blucshia

Fuzzy Senshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:20 am
Arcos Magna
"The Illusion Silhouette"

"But you don't understand! They're just young they merely need time to flourish!"

"Only the strong will survive in this world."

It was the subtle accent and gentle mannerisms of hers that Arcos found the most charming. Every move she made was so deliberate, and precise an enchanting woman of that he never doubted.

"You honor me." He said accepting her invitation. He took a seat on the bench his eyes wandering to the view that stretched before him. The once harmonious blend of orange and pink now softened subsiding and began to wane in the presence of the dark blues and purples that now filled the sky. Taking a deep breathe of the cool air he finally turned his head looking towards Emilia. "Yes, the evening has been quite memorable. I was able to reunite with a long lost friend, and learned that in a few weeks I may have a niece." He laughed lightly, though Scarlet was 16 she would still be a niece of sorts. However he was going to miss skipping over the cute baby/kid phase.

"I hope the day has been just as kind to you." He commented admiring her tucked away oasis. "You've found an incredible spot. I must say it took me quite a while to find the staircase." He laughed lightly. "You could hide away from the world up here." He was joking of course.

He turned his head now to fully address the fire teacher. "What brings you up to this little garden? Did you just want to enjoy the solitude?"

"Or have you forgotten that lesson?"

"...But kindness is a quality only the strong can afford to have. Please... Just a little more time."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image
~Akira Spade~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Theater
With: Alone
Thoughts:
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; short post...))
"Sometimes you've got to step back from your work every once in a while..."

When roi returned, she acted weird, talking about how she felt invisible and asking about her hair. Akira had never seen her act so oddly anytime before now. "I guess... You've been acting odd these past few days, you know that?" The movie started before she could reply however, and they mostly sat through the movie with silence yet again, which seemed to be a common aspect between the two by now. His attention was brought away when Roi grabbed his soda, claiming she thought it was hers. "Are you okay? We can go if you're not well."

"Or you could end up forgetting what you were aiming for."

Parth Makeo Here

kankan - KARA

Nicko1421

Suziah

Kaiman9

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:34 pm
Roizana of Arcane
User Image
"Damnit! I'm such an idiot..."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Roi tried her best to keep quiet. "No no. I'm quite alright. Just...a tad dark in here." she covered for her attempt at holding his hand. Yet she was never good at this. Years of research and many tips and tricks do not translate well to the real deal. Roi couldn't help but think she was just not doing it right at all. She fiddled with her hands and sat quietly as the movie continued...hoping to find another chance. Of course it wouldn't come. She mentally sighed as the movie ended, feeling unaccomplished by her attempts as she walked with Akira out of the theater. They still had dinner and this was the best chance she got to talk to him. If anything, it was a sure thing since they saw a movie first, and he would definitely be hungry. "Feeling hungry? Because We're going to..." she halted, pulled her phone out, and looked over the screen as if she was doing this all on the fly. In reality, she was horrible with all the names. "Eat french food!" she nervously chuckled and walked with Akira down the street. It wasn't far.

The walk down the street made Roi feel nostalgic in a way...the exact way she walked used to be barren say for three stalls. Now it's a city teeming with life of all kinds. Like another nation. It made her happy inside. They would stop at a light when Roi noticed two more possible students eyeing Akira... Be it jealousy or an attempt to 'claim', she instinctively wrapped her arms around one of his own in a secure way. Part of her knew what she was doing, and her cheeks were red. It wasn't until they made it to the other side of the walk did she let go and slightly hide her face. Feeling ashamed for latching on. "I-it's around the corner..." her voice shook, attempting to not see his face for a bit in public. Her heart pounded harder at the thought of Akira even catching onto her attachment as a feeling. Rejection kept going in her mind. Rejection of an age gap."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"Spade can have any woman he wishes...I shouldn't of acted like he was mine. Stupid Roi..."

kankan - KARA

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Yue Belmont

Blucshia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:01 pm
User ImageEmiliaUser Image
Tatyana Romanov Valdimirovich
User Image
User ImageEmilia smiled at Arcos sweetly, tipping her head forward a bit shyly at his appreciation of there surroundings. She wondered at his mentioning a soon to be niece. Emilia didn’t know Arcos had siblings, not that she knew much about him or any of the other professors. It was nice to have a conversation apart from the school grounds or teaching. She wasn’t used to it, but perhaps that was what made it so appealing to her, and in a place that was so dear to her heart as well. Listening intently to him, her bright eyes focused on his kind face thinking how well he looked sitting in her little garden, the last light of the day just enough to see by. Somehow seeing him away from the school grounds and students, he looked different to her.

Emilia was still holding her violin gently in her grasp as he spoke, she chuckled at his joke. A light melodic sound, not airy or high pitched in tune but sweet and creamy. She liked his voice, it was very soothing she thought. After Acros ended talking, Emilia didn’t answer right away, staying silent a moment seeming to still be listening, a thoughtful look on her elegant features as she thought about all he had said and asked. As practiced as she was, English was still not her first language and she liked to think before she spoke. Smiling she decided to answer his last question first.
“Yes... I suppose that is part of it” she replied stepping toward the bench and gently placing her violin in it’s case on the ground closing it lightly without locking it, “I like to come hear because it is peaceful.” she sat down next to him on the bench looking at him for a moment before her deep thoughtful eyes drifted out to the view over the water. “It is away from everything and yet right in the heart of it all. It is apart of nature in a city made by man. People walk by and do not even know it is here. I can not truly explain it I suppose, but you are here now to experience it for yourself” with a light chuckle she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment as a long breeze came off of the water and through her hair. Opening her eyes again “It is truly a treasure. I was lucky to have found it during my time at school...” she paused a sad look passing her features for a moment thinking of that first year. “It was my retreat, even back then...” She was so scared of herself back then. Emilia had never been afraid of anything like that before or after. She had thought nothing of her powers for so long, she was reckless back then and let her emotions control her and her powers with them. She still liked to live life to the fullest and follow her heart, but after the accident, she’d always been more careful to keep her emotions in check, keeping a part of herself locked safely away where it wouldn’t hurt anyone. Emilia took pride in her control, and that’s why it was so embarrassing she had lost control for even a moment. When she had first come to the school it took her a week to talk her into coming out of her room, and then another week before she would attend classes with other students. During her first year, she explored the city a lot on her own, which is when she found her little forgotten roof garden and other little treasures.

Shaking it off, she laughed at herself and turned to look at Arcos smiling again as if the lost look that had passed over her had never been. Thinking about how he had told her of his day Emilia decided to turn the subject in that direction once more
“As you have asked, my day was very well. Thank you. I enjoy teaching, and it is exciting to guide new pupils in magic, now that a position has been opened” Emilia smiled brightly lighting up her face, thinking about her new students. Emilia wasn’t entirely sure what he had meant by a long lost friend, perhaps she was missing something in translation, or perhaps she hadn’t heard everything there was to hear. Not sure what to say about that she focused on the word she did know seeing as she had a couple nieces and nephews herself. “I did not know you had siblings. I have little nieces and nephews myself” she said smiling. “I am sure all will go as expected, especially if she is to be brought here. There are many expert life mages around that specialize in that sort of thing” Emilia said with a slight blush thinking he had been talking about a birth of a niece.

User Image

Trixal

10,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:27 pm
Arcos Magna
"The Illusion Silhouette"

"But you don't understand! They're just young they merely need time to flourish!"

"Only the strong will survive in this world."

He found himself oddly enraptured by this conversation. "It certainly is." He said complimenting her oasis. He took in a breathe of the sweet air that wafted around them, he smiled lightly content in the corner of the world that hid them so perfectly. He turned looking at her through his pale eyes. "Back in school? Did you find yourself alone much?" He chuckled lightly. "I can hardly imagine a lovely woman such as yourself ever being alone." He understood the feelings of abandonment and the fear of loneliness. They were horrible emotions that he hoped to never experience again. With the help of the wonderful friends he had cultivated over the years he had no doubts he would not be feeling such things again.

When the conversation turned to his family he smiled scratching the back of his head gently. "I have an adopted sister, who in turn just adopted her own daughter. She's young, and a bit shy but will make an excellent addition to the academy when she is a little older." He smiled softly, he would need to go introduce himself formally to Scarlet once he had the time.

Looking towards Emilia once more he spoke. "You've been wonderful to listen to my ramblings. I must say I was quite rude, entering your little paradise and interrupting your music. I hope you'll be able to forgive me." He said kindly.

"Or have you forgotten that lesson?"

"...But kindness is a quality only the strong can afford to have. Please... Just a little more time."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:24 am
User Image
~Akira Spade~
Where at: Theater
With: Roi
Thoughts:
((OOC; Sorry I forgot :/ Short post again...))

Roi had been acting odd throughout the day, and it didn't stop even after the movie. She just clung to him while waiting for a crosswalk and let go immediately after crossing. Even her speaking was odd, like she was always nervous. Akira really didn't want to think Arcos was right, but he'd have to make sure, and he'd prefer they do it after sitting down. After Roi pulled him into the restaurant she picked and they were seated, hed decided to ask; "Roi... You wouldn't happen to have fallen in love with me have you?"

Parth Makeo Here

kankan - KARA

Nicko1421

Suziah

Kaiman9

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 pm
Roizana of Arcane
User Image
"He had to ask..."

✥-━┈┈━-✥
Roi looked over the menu but with Akira's question, she hid her face behind it. laughing awkwardly "D-don't be silly! I'm just rewarding you for the years of work you have done and all. Besides, i'm an old dinosaur compared to you, Sir Spade..."

It didn't take a genius to realize she was interested. Rumors or not, she wanted to attempt this in secret. Yet all the students were ruining the approach left and right...and making it worse on her with her age. "You're a very strong and likable man, Sir Spade. Women would throw themselves at you if you let them...B-but not me! Oh not me at all! I mean, how can I date someone as young as you? As handsome as you? Me? I'm just old and wrinkly." she still insisted to hide behind her menu as the waiter came to take their orders.
"Miss. I need the menu back, please." the waiter asked. He carefully pulled it from Roi's hands and behind that menu was a bright red face that no one saw. Embarrassed more, she stood there frozen. She figured he was going to deny her or even bring up her age again. She only wished her years could fall off now. To be back to a normal age...an age that she could be acceptable with.

"I'm...an old hag..."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"...Why me?""

kankan - KARA

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Yue Belmont

Blucshia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
~Akira Spade~
Where at: French restaurant
With: Roi
Thoughts:
((OOC; I think we need an active check on characters/players >_>))

Anyone could tell Roi was getting depressed at that time. Akira ordered a wine for the both of them and they sat in silence for a couple minutes. Akira finally broke the ice; "You're not wrinkly and you're not a hag. You're just old like your mom. You have and always will have been through more than I ever will in your life and there doesn't appear to be an end that anyone is aware of. If anything I'll be the one to grow old and wrinkly before you." He tried to lighten the mood, but now that it was said, it probably didn't help as much as he thought it would.

"Roi, please look up." He waited for her to look up into his eyes before continuing. "I won't pretend this wasn't a date, as it pretty much fit a guide you'd find on the internet, but you shouldn't think that because it's going bad it won't be any better." He probably wasn't helping as much as he thought he was. "When I came to the academy I was in the advanced entrance program at twelve and saw you. I immediately had a crush on you, well me and quite a few of the other guys. As time went on however, I grew up. Well... We're from different times I guess you could say." Even he didn't know what he was talking about, as he looked away to think on those words.

Parth Makeo Here

kankan - KARA

Nicko1421

Suziah

Kaiman9

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Parth Makeo Here

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:01 pm
Roizana of Arcane
User Image
"C-crush?! He...actually liked me when he was a kid?"

✥-━┈┈━-✥
She heard his words and while some seemd questionable...there was something about the way he spoke that lifted her spirit. Roi slowly smiled as the food came. "A crush...Never would i thought you would admit to that sort of thing to me." she looked over her meal of rabbit and took her time tasting it. "Age however does not always prove intellect. As such, it seemed as if you did know this was a date. While I never attempted one, it was a shamble to be sure." She then pulled her head back to look at the ceiling. Her mind wandering a bit and trying to understand...Then she finally told him.

"...I want to know what it's like to have a relationship. Even at my age, I still have so much that I want to know...and i lost many opportunities to be in one." she then turned her head back to Akira. "Tell me...what is it like to have a partner at all? One that has affection for you and you back?" she was genuine in her question. This was the first ever time she really went out with someone else. It was new and exciting for her and she couldn't waste a perfect chance like this.

But then she heard a group across from them speak.
"...That reminds me. Did you hear about Roi and sir Spade being an item?"
"EW! She's like a dinosaur! Spade is too good for her."
"I know, right? She's like five hundred."

They clearly did not know Roi was here. This only caused her self esteem to fade a little more. Her eyes on her meal now. "T-then again...Women your age are more suited for you."

✥-━┈┈━-✥

"Why did i even think I had a chance?"

Trixal

Phoenix347

Nicko1421

Kaiman9

Yue Belmont

Blucshia

(yeah I should get on that...plus things have been slowing down as i predicted -_-. I hope it picks up soon. I am in another RP where people may not post for weeks at a time due to life but they still were interested in it all...i just hope that if it does slow down it does not end is all)  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff