Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[PRP] For the future that comes on. (Path of Night & Willow)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It would have been wrong to call Path of Night nervous. She wasn't, not really. Not was she uncertain. She would find one of the Ascended and she would earn a blessing for the children she carried, of that she had no doubt. There was a touch of unease that rode her, because she had heard some whispers that some asked important tasks be done before they would consent. Still, whatever it took to have a good blessing lain upon her, she would do it.

Just as she had been a gift, as her father often reminded her, so too would these children be gifts. New life for the swamp, new breath in the forest, new voices to repeat the stories and lessons that should--could--never be forgotten.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

and be blue
Surprise!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 2:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The corner of the swamp Willow currently called home was a wild splash of color, overgrown with flowers that she'd seasons gathering and planting, filling the gaps between the roots of mangroves that spilled into the swamp. It was a painting, in its way, using the landscape as her medium, and it was shocking that she'd managed to dedicate this much time to one project, without flightily moving on to some fresh new idea.

When the mare emerged, the reason behind it became clear in the lick of growth in her footsteps. She barely had to work to get this kind of growth, now. It all but occurred naturally.

"Watch where you step!" Her tone was sudden and sharp, somewhere between annoyed and afraid. "Don't crush the purple ones!"

samuel carlin
pls be sure to quote me XDD

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:37 pm
She wasn't startled; she'd been looking for someone, after all. Still, the sharp warning did make her flinch, enough to have Path of Night sidestepping awkwardly, and then more awkwardly still as she tried to avoid stepping on anything purple and still manage to keep to her feet.

"I didn't--I don't think I--" She half-pranced in a lopsided little circle before she stopped facing the other doe, sides heaving faintly and eyes feeling much wider than they probably were. "I don't think I stepped on anything purple. If I did, I apologize. I didn't mean to step on any of them. I." She paused to catch a breath, then asked, "Are the purple ones very special?"

and be blue
Always and ever quoting. <3

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 10:27 pm
"Are you daft?" It was affronted, as Willow stepped in closer to get a good look at the young doe's face, maybe a bit too far into her personal space to be comfortable. The mare seemed unaware of it, and unconcerned about it, eyes narrowed behind the startling brightness of their glow and her chin tipped up just a hair.

"...oh, you are. Well, I suppose I can forgive it, then." She pivoted in place to look back toward the work she'd been doing -- deliberately crushing purple flowers to a pulp, it seemed -- and a vine curled up around her ankle, affectionately.

samuel carlin

and be blue
Vice Captain

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash