Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Looking For A M/M RP Partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DenaHoshigaki

Romantic Nerd

10,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:53 pm
Hello, please don't mind my bluntness, I'm a bit bored and too lazy at the moment to do any pretty formatting crap. I'm Andi, 22, and a college student. I prefer rping in pms (but I'll do forums if I have to) and I'm looking for a partner to do a yaoi rp with. As a romanticist ultimately our boys would be falling in love with one another but it would definitely not occur right away and it certainly wouldn't be the main plot of the rp. As a personal preference I prefer the 'positions' of our guys to be interchangeable. Although I'll use the titles submissive/dominant for formality's sake, I prefer it being somewhere in between because though I typically prefer a submissive role I do find that sometimes I'm in the mood to be dominant.

The idea that I've been just dying to do lately is a zombie apocalypse rp-BUT WAIT DON'T TUNE ME OUT JUST YET OKAY?! I promise I won't let it become a monotonous battle between our boys and zombies! My idea is that perhaps they'll meet each other shortly before the infection happens. Perhaps they're group partners for a college project or maybe one has just moved in the apartment next to the other. Either way they'll start in a group that'll steadily dwindle until it's just the two of them. Keep in mind since we're beginning before the actual apocalypse when the s**t's hitting the fan they'll have to think about weapons, preparations, where to go, and figuring out how the hell to kill the creatures attacking them. I have other twists for later on in the rp too but I don't want to spoil all the fun! Anyway, I'm totally open to you even throwing in twists too so don't think you can't come up with stuff too if you want!

Otherwise, I am bored so if you're totally not into the zombie/infection idea then pitch me some others. I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:17 pm
DenaHoshigaki
Hello, please don't mind my bluntness, I'm a bit bored and too lazy at the moment to do any pretty formatting crap. I'm Andi, 22, and a college student. I prefer rping in pms (but I'll do forums if I have to) and I'm looking for a partner to do a yaoi rp with. As a romanticist ultimately our boys would be falling in love with one another but it would definitely not occur right away and it certainly wouldn't be the main plot of the rp. As a personal preference I prefer the 'positions' of our guys to be interchangeable. Although I'll use the titles submissive/dominant for formality's sake, I prefer it being somewhere in between because though I typically prefer a submissive role I do find that sometimes I'm in the mood to be dominant.

The idea that I've been just dying to do lately is a zombie apocalypse rp-BUT WAIT DON'T TUNE ME OUT JUST YET OKAY?! I promise I won't let it become a monotonous battle between our boys and zombies! My idea is that perhaps they'll meet each other shortly before the infection happens. Perhaps they're group partners for a college project or maybe one has just moved in the apartment next to the other. Either way they'll start in a group that'll steadily dwindle until it's just the two of them. Keep in mind since we're beginning before the actual apocalypse when the s**t's hitting the fan they'll have to think about weapons, preparations, where to go, and figuring out how the hell to kill the creatures attacking them. I have other twists for later on in the rp too but I don't want to spoil all the fun! Anyway, I'm totally open to you even throwing in twists too so don't think you can't come up with stuff too if you want!

Otherwise, I am bored so if you're totally not into the zombie/infection idea then pitch me some others. I'm interested in hearing what you have to say.

This sounds really exciting! I am very interested if you are still looking for someone.

Could be a group of students who don't really know each other renting a five six bedroom house, unless you where thinking ab a bigger group to start with.

I am dyslexic and some time spell check and I are not the greatest of friends... :/  

R4wrlion

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff