Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was something about this pair that raised her hackles, this beautiful doe and her sleek Acha mate. The doe smelled like prey, sweet and clean and so very pure; it made her muscles tense to spring, so much like prey she smelt. The buck, though - the dapper Acha buck smelt like blood.

She knew blood. To and through her bones, she was a Hunter - she'd met the Motherfather as a hunter, and a hunter was how she'd emerged. She knew how blood smelled on a hunter, and this was not it. The way blood smelt on this Acha was entirely something else. She didn't know yet what.

And the doe...

Neither, Cue thought, did she know.

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:34 am

Serene Grace exemplified the words that made up her name. She faced the Legendary with tranquil smile, at ease with both her striped mate and the dark mare and if she had any inkling of what Cue had sensed, it didn’t show.

"Good day to you," her voice was as soft as would be expected. “It seemed my prayers were answered.”

Jun D
Ah yes, best start. *o* Though I wasn't sure if Cue had approached or not yet, so I just presumed she's parked herself in their path and is just staring. xD If not I'll edit. <3 Also I had sort of an idea for Serene Grace, so I'll see if it plays out, but she might actually be absolutely aware of what Frame really is. >o> I'll reply to the PM tomorrow hun, after I kill this headache.

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:59 am

"You wish to seek a blessing for your children,"
Cue stated, her burning stare still on the buck.

The buck bowed low with an easy smile, but said nothing.

Ruriska
;_; <3

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 11:57 pm
"Of course,"said the gentle doe, giving voice to Frame's agreement. "Is it not every parents dream? They will be my first and I wish them the best."

Jun D
juuun i suuuuck

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:12 am
"Both of you are healthy...strong," she said, finally turning her eye to the doe, "your children will likely be so. You have no need for a blessing...in that regard. But I understand your feelings. I require of you...a task."

Ruriska
NO RURI IS BEST Jun on the other hand... QAQ I'm sorry this is so lateeeee

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:42 pm
"Of course," the doe replied in soft eagerness. "Anything you ask." She glanced across at her tiger mate, as if expecting him to add something.

Jun D
Pah, not late at all!

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:33 am
Her tiger mate did, suddenly springing forward, bowing low again before the imposing mare.

"But of course," his voice was smooth and full of humour, "anything you ask."

He glanced back at his beloved with a warm smile upon the repetition of her words.

Cue mistrusted him more and more.

"Very good," she said, darkly, her eyes returning to the Acha buck, "it is you I require a task from, as your mate watches. One mongoose. It skitters, in the trees. It is coming down to ground now. I am sure you can hear it as well as I. I require..." and here she hesitated, turning her uncertainty into a foreboding pause. She was not wont to cruelty. She was a Hunter. But the beautiful doe was watching, and Cue did not think she knew.

She needed her to know.

"...its heart."

The buck nodded, never losing his smile, "As you wish."

Cue did not watch. She switched her gaze to the doe, and kept her eye there. Intent. Full of meaning. The cries of the mongoose were not good to hear. This was blood on her hooves she would later pay her private penance for. The heart that the buck deposited before her was still beating.

"Do you understand?" she asked, and asked the doe alone.

Ruriska
Oh hey now that I've gotten off my butt to reply we could be done quite soon!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:57 am
The task was to watch and so Serene Grace did exactly that. She watched and not once did her expression shift; it remained soft and pleasant, a gentle smile at the corner of her muzzle.

"I understand," she replied, meeting Cue’s gaze with her own half-lidded and dreamy. It was a good heart, she thought, a fine sacrifice to see her children run free and strong.

"Have we done enough?" The doe asked, just to be sure, watching as the heart gave its final frantic beats.

Jun D
yup! <3 oops serene grace who r u?

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:25 am
Cue was not accustomed to being wrong, but wrong she was. The doe knew. And knew very well. Such a gentle, beautiful doe.

She looked away, suddenly weary.

"Yes, you have," she said, "may your children be safe. Healthy. Strong. May they know their hearts. And may they alone choose their path. That is all."

She melted into nothing, into shadow (a dark owlcat, slipping into the brush), leaving the beautiful doe and her bloodstained mate behind.

Ruriska
Guess who has two thumbs and forgot to finish this Q_Q I think it might be finished now, though!

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games