Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:11 pm
"Piss off!" Clancy yelled at the bird above and gave the ceiling of the van a thump with his right fist.
"And stop with the bloody snow! We ain't bloody dressed f'r winter down 'ere!" As though the distraught, attacking, bird might actually care about such a fact...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:40 pm
[KO/Rocket Machine]

Lex gave a slightly crooked smirk, blowing smoke as he watched the snow trickle down. "I'm out here, waiting for Rook to show up to toss me the damn keys, keeping an eye on your pokes, and you are telling me I can't bring my smoke into the van?"

He shook his head, tapping ash into the snow. "Any luck on hot wiring the van?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:58 am
[The van]

"Oh yeah, lots of luck," KO replied in a sarcastic drawl. "It's not just a case of hammering a screwdriver into the ignition and turning anymore, or even joining the right wires up or giving the starter motor a jolt from an electric type!" KO grimaced and peered out of the window again. "I'd need tools I don't have, trying to hotwire this thing with just blunt instruments would be like trying to do a heart bypass with a power saw!" He still felt like he ought to be trying even though he knew it was useless.

Bypass.

"Humm. I wonder if a Rotom could bypass the immobilizer?" A moot point right now but something to investigate later, assuming there was a later of course.

"And yes I am," he added after a few moments, "I don't even know how you can be relaxed enough to light up right now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:52 pm
[The Van]

Adam winced at Clancy's declaration. "Dude, I love you, but shut the ******** up. The bird don't care." Tension was settling into his shoulders, making them ache.

"A Rotom could, prolly." Ghosts were cool like that. They were stuck in this van until Rook appeared again. Adam nibbled on his right thumb, "s**t... Should we try to see if she's out there? She might be pinned down somewhere."  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:04 pm
[The Van]

"That's a good idea actually," KO replied, turning to Adam and nodding. "Hey, everyone with a ghost type have it go invisible and go looking for her. If we end up driving off without them they can..." he waved a hand, "okay they can group together and start heading up the road the way we came, still invisible. We can come back and collect them later if we have to, and they should be safe." Probably?

Shrugging to himself KO let Countess out and relayed the game plan to her. "I want you going that way," he pointed in the direction Rook had gone before turning to the others. "Maybe do a fan pattern? No point sending anyone the opposite way to where she went, I don't think." Maybe she'd reappear any second and this would be unneeded, but he for one didn't plan to just sit around waiting for either Rook or death to come to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:10 pm
[Van]

"Because I can't do a damn thing to fix any of this, but I can smoke." Lex replied, leaning against the van. "Very good idea... and see if you can get her to fork over the keys? be easier to start the van and pick her up."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:27 pm
[Van]

KO wasn't short tempered, his life had often depended upon that fact but his long patience was fraying at the moment and that was partially because he cared. Weren't many people he'd known as long as Pulsar, he didn't want to see him dead. "Pulse, put out that damn smoke and get in," he hissed, leaning out of his window again with straight white teeth bared and red eyes blazing. "You can call pokemon back from in here, but - and this is kind of crucial to your health - an Articuno can't swoop down and grab you. Protect isn't going to stop that! So how about you stop being smug and take this seriously? Also if Rook is among the trees, I can't drive there! So no I can't pick her up."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:34 pm
[The van]

That... Lex sighed, putting out his cigarette and withdrew Spins and KO's bird, tucking Spins' away before sliding into the van. "Damn, KO, didn't mean to make you worry or" he sighed, running a hand through his hair and placed the two poke balls near their trainer.

"Guess the van isn't made for two trekking, still, if we knew which way she was we could try backing up and let her jump in through the back... for more cover." He looked up, listening to the pair on the roof. "Regent, Zack. Just tell me when you want to get in." He added, calling out the window.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:26 pm
[Ko / Van]
Adam nodded, "Fan pattern sounds good. Uhm..." He looked at his pokeballs. Manny as knocked out. Flicker was still available, or had he been knocked out too? plus, was the candle reliable enough to do what he was meant to do? "I've got two, one I don't know will listen. The other is knocked out. Does anyone have a revive? I'll pay you back later."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:34 pm
[All Rockets/Van]

The anxious group wouldn't have to wait any longer; Rook burst through the underbrush without warning and barely made it to the van before the parent Articuno crashed through the trees right behind her. "Drive," she said breathlessly to KO as she practically threw him the keys and slammed the door shut behind her. The Articuno screeched angrily and sent terrible gusts of snow and ice whipping around the van, but it wouldn't be able to keep up with the vehicle on the ground and would ultimately lose track of it through the thick covering of trees as it sped back to the base.

((Everyone who brought back and kept a pokemon during the course of the training mission may post in the Certing Thread for it. If you have any questions, feel free to post in the main thread or drop me a pm!))  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:32 pm
"You don't have to tell me twice!" KO slipped the keys into the ignition and gunned the engine. They screamed away in first until the engine complained and KO shifted up straight to third. The van went around a bend on two wheels, came down on four and then skidded on a patch of ice that one of other of the Articuno must have created; KO turned into the slide and cackled manically. "Oh yes, I like this machine!" Their course came true and he accelerated smoothly again, shifted up a gear, resisted the urge the floor it in deference to the mud he found them going through.

Suddenly the van jerked, KO wasn't sure if they'd been hit by an attack or if he'd struck a rock he hadn't seen at their breakneck pace but the compensation was the same and he did it with an exhilarated grin on his face. They positively flew over a lump in the dirt track, thus passing over most of a muddy mire and landing on the other side with a crunch of pain from the suspension and a laugh from KO. "Remind me to do this more often!" he crowed as they skidded back onto firmer ground and he finally managed to get them into fifth gear. "Articuno, eat our dust!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:48 pm
"About time," Lex said quietly and shifted out the window, quickly recalling Regent and deciding that the Absol was on his own. He settled back into his seat with a grunt as they spread forward and winced at the screech.

Okay, seat belt. He clicked it on, gripping the side.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas