Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Kingdom Hearts: Keys Of Legend Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:52 am
Hyper_Fox2

Phoenix347

Zero Hirashima

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

GammaFruit

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Clover Majula
Keyblade Name: StarSeeker

Clover was keeping on the side of everything, she didn't like to be in the spotlight that much. She nodded at Diana to let her know that she understood. She still didn't want to speak, not much of the leader type. She was worried about the events that unfolded with Roak but it seemed okay now.

Xiao opened a DC next to Xigukamo, "I found you." she looked at the crowd below, then back at him, "Anything interesting happening?" she was out of sight, just like him, watching, waiting  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:24 am
User Image

Roak stood up and said "thank you your majesty." Roak stepped back and he looked at clover and said "Sorry you had to see that." he looked forward. but then he felt two presences watching him and everyone he looked in the direction where he sensed the presences his eyes changed. then he said "Clover stay with them i will be right back." Roak teleported and he appeared behind the two people he sensed then he said "You know curiosity killed the cat." he folded his arms and cocked his head to the left making the bones crack "I hate spies." then a killer grin appeared he said "You know what time it is right its flight or fight time." he got into a fighting stance

Rynn01
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

Hyper_Fox2

The Sphinxy

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

The Sphinxy

Dapper Partier

9,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:51 am
chibi_blue_mouse
Hyper_Fox2
Zero Hirashima
Phoenix347
Rynn01

Diana Fotieni
User Image

We're a thousand miles from comfort, we have traveled land and sea
But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be
I would wait forever, exalted in the scene
As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat...

Company: Lea and Sora - sword wielding boy, strange girl
Ooc:

"I...see." Diana replied with a sad look when the boy said he had not seen her brother. When the emperor showed up she became a bit tense. She may not have known how things worked around here but someone titled Emperor had to be important. She gave a quick bow as the boy apologized for his actions and decided to apologize as well. "Sorry about the commotion, your majesty. My name is Diana. It seems you have a lot going on right now but I promise you I am here only to help. I'm actually here looking for someone, my brother. He has black hair and wields a large strange black key." she explained, standing straight to look at him. She had a feeling he wouldn't know what she meant by keyblade so decided to try and describe it the best she could.

User ImageIf you gave me a chance I would take it
It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it
Know with all of your heart, you can't shame me
When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:12 pm
User Image
XIII - ӼIGUKAMO - Lost Memory

ZORO THE SHADOW CUTTING KNIGHT // NOBODY // "Aw. c'mon guys! Don't get it twisted, we're nothing to begin with."

Xigukamo almost fell off the pillar as Xiao appeared out of no where as usual. Aw c'mon Xiao! You can't be scaring me like that! At least take me on a date first! His face began to flutter as he got up and slowly walked over to Xiao with a kissy face. Xigukamo stopped in his tracks when he felt the presence of the crazy guy behind him. 'Nah, nothing interesting happened until just now. He said while slowing turning around to look at the guy. Xigukamo pulled back his hood and revealed himself to the fellow. Well you know, cats have nine lives so I'm willing to take my chances. He remarked with a smirk. Xigukamo was always this playful but this time he'd kick it up a notch. He was looking for action since the beginning.

Zero Hirashima

Rynn01

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:19 pm
ericsowow

Zero Hirashima

Xiao rolled her eyes at him, "Oh please, like that would happen." as usual he was being a joke. She tried to ignore the pest that came into view, "We are trying to have a private conversation, please move your a** out of here. And that was asking nicely." she crossed her arms in front of her chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:21 pm
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

~Nori~

Nori nodded and looked up at him. "Yes. He sent somebody to go look for him and his friend... I wanted to say thank you."she said to him, then paused, and her eyes shifted to the ground again and sighed sadly."Well..."she then looked back up at him again."I'm sorry."she said truly."For earlier... in the garden of flowers... I know I made you really angry. I'm really sorry."her gaze fell again. It was a terrible thing to think she was trouble, she had never been the rule breaker, mischevious or unruly, she always followed the instructions of an adult, and well-behaved. She wanted her parents, Miachael, and everyone to be proud or happy with her. It didn't feel good at all to make others angry.

Though she was happy that she was going to find Mike, she knew he wasn't going to be happy at all. She had disobeyed him, and followed him.

Now that she felt she was in trouble here too, she wanted to fix it somehow, to make it better.

User Image

Destination:
Land of Dragons---->Imperial palace--->children's room
Mood:
guilty/apologetic
Thoughts:
I'm sorry..
Company:
Chi-Fu/Soldier/other children

Noble Lucian_XV

King Champion

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:32 pm
The Sphinxy
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Yuri_Misawa
Fandom Melodies
ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx
Rynn01
Zero Hirashima

User Image

Lea was both relieved and disappointed that the conflict had resolved without any blows exchanged. However, he did notice another group of keyblade users who also seemed to have gotten caught up in the near conflict. "Sora, there's some more keyblade users over . . ." he trailed off as he caught sight of a girl among them. His eyes narrowed. She looked almost identical to the girl who had been with the Organization . . . but . . . the way she held herself was entirely different. He decided it would probably be a good idea to investigate this. He walked over to the group of keyblade wielders. "Yo, you haven't seen anyone with black cloaks like mine wandering around have you?" he asked, deciding to bring up Organization XIII first and see how the girl responded. If the emperor hadn't been right there he likely would be attacking first and asking questions later. It wouldn't have been the first time his hot head had gotten him into a bit of trouble. The incident with Kairi came to mind. Easily one of the worst plans he came up with.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~The Emperor (and chi-fu)~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Company; Nori, Micheal, Lukus, Noel, Roak, Clover
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: I'll update Akira and the heartless once everyone splits up again XD Maybe the next world focuses on Organization XIII?))

Chi-fu huffed at the girl's apology. He was doing his duty when she was there, nothing more. "As a consultant to the Emperor, I must be strict against any self invited guests to his palace and garden. I suppose my outburst was uncalled for if you were unaware of the your situation." he reasoned, turning away to face the soldier. Chi-fu wasn't one to get emotional, even when there was a child apologizing.

"I can answer both of your questions." The Emperor spoke,to the newly arrived group. "Three people arrived, all dressed in a cloak such as yours. Two of them left before the third, who had a dark key with him. Both groups offered their help before they left. While I do not know where the first two went, the third, your brother if he is indeed, inquired about a 'great moment', before I relayed him to the garrison mountains."

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Noble Lucian_XV

King Champion

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:45 pm
Nori:
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

chibi_blue_mouse

The Sphinxy

~Nori~

Nori blinked, looking over at the man, and sighed. She smiled a little. Though he spoke with fancy big words, it sounded like he had apologized too. So did that mean he forgave her? instinctively, she responded by hugging the consultant briefly, also accepting the apology.
User Image

Destination:
Land of Dragons---->Imperial palace--->children's room
Mood:
apologetic
Thoughts:
I'm sorry..
Company:
Chi-Fu/Soldier/other children

OOC:
More like the Tough Guy's way of forgiving and apologizing. X)
Ha ha..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:56 pm
User Image

ZORO THE SHADOW CUTTING KNIGHT // NOBODY // "Aw. c'mon guys! Don't get it twisted, we're nothing to begin with."

Xigukamo brushed off Xiao's comment and sneakily prepared himself for a brawl. Hey, don't mind her. She's just running her mouth, aren't ya Xiao-chan~? He chuckled then went back to his usual posture. Please don't kill me for saying that Xiao! I just wanted some action! He thought to himself before another guy came into view. This guy seemed to have a different aura from two-faced over there. Xigukamo waited once again to summon his keyblade and allowed for the guy with red hair to talk. He asked if they'd seen people with cloaks like himself. Xigukamo looked down and saw the resemblance from Lea's coat to his. He quickly took off his coat and tossed it aside. Nope, haven't seen anyone around here with black coats like yours. Why are you asking if you don't mind me asking? For now Xigukamo would play stupid and act like he wasn't from the organization. It'd be best to get as much information as possible before his cover is blown.

Zero Hirashima

Rynn01

chibi_blue_mouse

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:33 pm
User Image

Roak crossed his arms and said "I hate origanization XIII and i will do anything to stop you which means if i must combine both light and dark personalities to defeat you i will." he started changing and he said "This is your olny and last warning if i see you it won't be pleasant." he waved his hand and a portal that the organization uses appeared and he walked through it. roak was ontop of the palace trying to change back when he changed back to normal he teleported to the group he was with.

Rynn01
Phoenix347

Fandom Melodies

Yuri_Misawa

ventusx_a_n_g_e_lx

chibi_blue_mouse

Hyper_Fox2

The Sphinxy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:15 am
ericsowow

Zero Hirashima

You could actually see fire in her eyes and it was directed at Xigukamo. She knew she couldn't feel it, so she would show it. When the guy left she stomped over to him and punched him in the face, "Don't ever do that again." she may have acted angry but her voice said otherwise.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

Xigukamo hugged his stomach and laughed as two-faced threatened him. You've gotta be kidding me! "it won't be pleasant" He mimicked two-face's voice. I've been waiting here for the longest to get some action, now c'mon. Show me what ya got. Just when Xigukamo was about to summon his keyblade, two-face teleported away from him. Aw, what kind of sick joke is that? Just when things were about to get---. OWWWWW! Xigukamo was interrupted by the furious and mighty Xiao. Her punch sent him flying in the air. I guess this time we'll postpone our fight. Until next time, Ja ne~ (See ya~) He waved goodbye and summoned a Dark Corridor in the direction he was flying towards. He waltzed in and left the world. Why does Xiao-chan always have to punch me around like that? I just wanted some action! Ooo. Maybe she's those type of girls that like to get physical. Oh, Xiao-chan! Here I come! -EXIT

Zero Hirashima

Rynn01

chibi_blue_mouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:11 pm
ericsowow

Xiao shook her head, nothing was going to happen here and if anything did the Dusks would report in. She opened a DC and walked in, not expecting much of anything.

[exit][I still want to RP with you in here. Pick a place and I'll have her follow him]  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ericsowow

OG Prophet

5,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:34 pm
Rynn01
ericsowow

Xiao shook her head, nothing was going to happen here and if anything did the Dusks would report in. She opened a DC and walked in, not expecting much of anything.

[exit][I still want to RP with you in here. Pick a place and I'll have her follow him]

im having this Xigukamo enter the universe that's in the guild sweatdrop
you can RP with him there  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas