Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Searching for RP's, very bored

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:10 am
❶Ⅹ⓵

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hi guys! I'm looking for a roleplay search, 1 x 1 either on thread or PM smile
I'm up for any roleplay ideas. I don't have a actual plot in mind and I'm open to pretty much anything. Anything I do have in mind for 1 x 1 are usually very generic. I'm a sucky romance person (unless it's MxM) and I generally like platonic relationships and themes like....medieval settings (fantasy basically) and adventures, treasure hunting, etc.

A few ideas I have in mind are generic but I generally like to PM my partners so we can brain storm up a good plot together. I have a few requirements that you don't necessarily need to follow, but if you do, it'll make me soooooo happy <3. I usually do MxM (uke). If there are other pairings, shoot them at me and there’s a huge chance I’ll go with it too.

Active. I am on here from 12pm-10pm (Eastern US time) so basically I have no life. I'm done with classes for the summer and once school starts, I'll still probably be lurking around Gaia from like 4-10pm. I don't mind if you don't reply right away, but if you go *poof* for like a week or if you know you'll be absent...please tell me crying so I'll know you are just not on and not ditching the RP. If you ditch the RP or leave me hanging, please let me know too surprised I'd love you many many kittens, if you do that ^_^
Length: I'm not a literacy freak. I myself sometimes get stuck and end up with like a few sentences, but generally I want you to leave me at least a paragraph. I'll understand if you get a writer's block, but sometimes, I get really into the RP and write like 3 paragraphs or more and one liners just make me cry on the inside XD.

☃So a few things I'm interested in☃:

ORIGINALS
❥Master X Slave
❥Adventure
❥Mystery,Supernatural, Paranormal,Apocalypse
❥School Settings
❥Prince/Knight
❥Princess/Knight/Prince
❥Gangs/Mafia
❥New in Town
RP BASED ON OTHERS
♨Pokemon? I haven't played pokemon in a while, but I'm up for adventurous pokemon roleplay (anything on soulsilver, emerald, or those settings)
♨Harvest Moon is something I've been meaning to roleplay for a while. I grew up with this game from Mineral Town and up to Tales of Two Town.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:57 am
Redswordomega
❶Ⅹ⓵

I'm up for any roleplay ideas. I don't have a actual plot in mind and I'm open to pretty much anything. Anything I do have in mind for 1 x 1 are usually very generic. I'm a sucky romance person (unless it's MxM) and I generally like platonic relationships and themes like....medieval settings (fantasy basically) and adventures, treasure hunting, etc.

A few ideas I have in mind are generic but I generally like to PM my partners so we can brain storm up a good plot together. I have a few requirements that you don't necessarily need to follow, but if you do, it'll make me soooooo happy <3. I usually do MxM (uke). If there are other pairings, shoot them at me and there’s a huge chance I’ll go with it too.

Active. I am on here from 12pm-10pm (Eastern US time) so basically I have no life. I'm done with classes for the summer and once school starts, I'll still probably be lurking around Gaia from like 4-10pm. I don't mind if you don't reply right away, but if you go *poof* for like a week or if you know you'll be absent...please tell me crying so I'll know you are just not on and not ditching the RP. If you ditch the RP or leave me hanging, please let me know too surprised I'd love you many many kittens, if you do that ^_^
Length: I'm not a literacy freak. I myself sometimes get stuck and end up with like a few sentences, but generally I want you to leave me at least a paragraph. I'll understand if you get a writer's block, but sometimes, I get really into the RP and write like 3 paragraphs or more and one liners just make me cry on the inside XD.

ORIGINALS
❥Master X Slave
❥Adventure
❥School Settings
❥Prince/Knight
❥Princess/Knight/Prince
❥Gangs/Mafia
❥New in Town
RP BASED ON OTHERS
♨Pokemon? I haven't played pokemon in a while, but I'm up for adventurous pokemon roleplay (anything on soulsilver, emerald, or those settings)
♨Harvest Moon is something I've been meaning to roleplay for a while. I grew up with this game from Mineral Town and up to Tales of Two Town.

I wouldnt mind doing Master x Slave or Gangs/Mafia  

DevilsWaterfallKush

Friendly Poster

4,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Redswordomega

Tiny Duck

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:42 am
DevilsWaterfallKush
Redswordomega
❶Ⅹ⓵

ORIGINALS
❥Master X Slave
❥Adventure
❥School Settings
❥Prince/Knight
❥Princess/Knight/Prince
❥Gangs/Mafia
❥New in Town
RP BASED ON OTHERS

I wouldnt mind doing Master x Slave or Gangs/Mafia[/quote

This post is so old that I was literally shocked that I made such a pretty colorful post like "I did this?" but hell yeah! Awesome! I'm more interested in the gang/mafia RP is that okay? It helps me write fight scenes since I um...am embarassingly bad at those XD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:50 am
Redswordomega

Hey~! Here are the ones I'm interested in
P.S. I'm open to whatever so feel free to ask 4laugh

❥School Settings
❥Prince/Knight

♨Pokemon
♨Harvest Moon  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads