Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Black Butler RP *Reserved* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:40 am
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa smiled a bit and said "Well I had to find you to say that you're not so bad for a demon hound." She blushed under her fur loving the look in his eyes. She wasn't sure why, but something told her that he was right for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:33 pm
Diamond Flight

"Hmm, well then, I suppose you're not so bad either, maybe a little too prideful." Pluto replied with a grin, as he meant that last part to be in good fun, he was well aware of her kind. Still looking at her, he saw a blush under her fur, or at least he thought, but found it adorable. He then said to Kurasa, "It's late, these grounds aren't safe at night, you're welcome to stay with me, I don't get many visitors."  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:01 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

Kurasa grinned a bit before she got off of him and said "Well I was bored, so I thought, since we're living with each other now, we should get to know each other better. Nothing major. Just thought we could put the past behind us." as she sat next to him with her wings tucked against her back. She was grateful he removed the curse from her wound earlier. She just wanted to see if they could put their races' pasts behind them. Aries and Demon Hounds never got along, she didn't have anything against Pluto. After all, she was the one who suddenly came into his territory without his permission.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:46 pm
Diamond Flight

Pluto got up for a moment, stretching his body, then lying back down. "Alright, this should be interesting, what do you want to know? I'll try to answer the best I can, but I've never been good with small talk." He replied, as he kept his attention on Kurasa, yet alert to their surroundings.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:51 pm
Sullen Rave Angel

"Well for starters, you could tell me how you ended up here? I never thought I'd see a demon hound in the human world. I have to say, it's a good feeling to know I'm not the only one looking out for Sebastian." She said smiling at him. They were about the same size, but she was able to change her size to that of a fully grown Maine Coon Cat. Which would be the size of a Corgi. Kurasa had to admit that Pluto could be very sweet once someone got to know him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:35 pm
Diamond Flight

"If you're wanting to know how I got to the human world, I don't exactly know, but if it's how I came to live at the manor, that's simple. Before coming here, I was kept as a pet, in the town of Houndsworth. Somethings happened, my owner asked Ciel to take me in, much to Sebastian's dislike, and here I am." Pluto answered. He relaxed a bit, they were alone for the time being, Pluto smiled back at Kurasa. She was beautiful, no doubt about that, and not so bad when her pride wasn't showing.  

Accalia Wynterrose

Prodigal Wolf

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas