Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Street Kids - (Walk-In RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image

Slow down, the world isn't watching us break down,
It's safe to say we are alone now, we're alone now.
Not a whisper, the only noise is the receiver.
I'm counting the seconds until you break the silence,
So please just break the silence.

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
ωєsℓєч ɢяєчωσσם
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Wesley couldn't help but feel a little relieved that Leah actually remembered him. And was apparently going to the party his parents were having later tonight. More reason for him to actually show up. He raised an eyebrow at her asking his opinion on what to wear, and gave her a look of appraisal, as though he were trying to decide where to put a very expensive vase. "I'm partial to classy, myself. Of course, it all depends on who you're trying to impress. If you want the attention of my father's forty-year-old business partners, you might want to go sexy." Wesley said, in a very "matter-of-fact" manner. Really he was sure she would look great no matter what she wore, but he didn't say that out loud.

And I'm longing,
For words to describe how I'm feeling.
I'm feeling inspired,
My world just flip turned upside down.
It turns around, say what's that sound?
It's my heart beat, it's getting much louder.
My heart beat, is stronger than ever.
I'm feeling so alive, I'm feeling so alive.

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

Anglespirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:05 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image Leah Morgans
Leah was happy that Wesley had remembered, or at least recognized, her on the street. She smiled as he eyed her and decided his answer. She raised an eyebrow and giggled at the known 'playboy's' answer. She replied, "I am surprised. With the reputation you have, I thought you would pick sexy. Maybe I should not listen to what all the tabloids tell me."

Leah took a glance at the store window again. It looked like a perfect place to look. She then turned to the male and said, "I better start narrowing down what I want to buy. It might take me s while. I can be pretty indecisive when it comes to clothes. See you to night," then added in a slightly sarcastic/ seductive voice, "Then you can see the amazing dress I buy."  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:30 pm
User Image

Slow down, the world isn't watching us break down,
It's safe to say we are alone now, we're alone now.
Not a whisper, the only noise is the receiver.
I'm counting the seconds until you break the silence,
So please just break the silence.

☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞
ωєsℓєч ɢяєчωσσם
☜ ₪✉₪✉☣✉₪✉₪ ☞

Wesley grinned and asked, faking curiosity. "I can promise you, I have more class than the tabloids like to admit. Class isn't very good publicity, you know." He said with a wink. Wesley tended to pride himself on his morals, although his reputation for having them was sub-par at best. Contrary to popular belief, though, he rarely slept with the women he was seen with. He had just never bothered to fight anyone on the subject.

"I'm looking forward to it." Wesley said with a smirk, turning to walk back towards a coffee shop he had seen on the way. Then he paused, looking back at her for a moment. "What time time do you plan to arrive, if I might ask? I tend to run a bit late to my father's parties, and if you're planning on being on time, I might have to make a point to be as well." Wesley said with another smile, deciding that Leah was worth putting in some effort for. Her teasing only made her more interesting to him, as most girls he tried to talk to just ended up flustered. He usually had to drive the conversation until girls he hung out with became more at ease, but Leah was different. Her confidence matched his, and it was a nice change of pace.

And I'm longing,
For words to describe how I'm feeling.
I'm feeling inspired,
My world just flip turned upside down.
It turns around, say what's that sound?
It's my heart beat, it's getting much louder.
My heart beat, is stronger than ever.
I'm feeling so alive, I'm feeling so alive.

₪ஐ₪ஐ☢ஐ₪ஐ₪

Anglespirit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:42 pm
User Image

But every song's like:
x x xGold teeth
x x x x xGrey Goose
x x x x x x xTripping in the bathroom
x x x x x x x x xBloodstains
x x x x x x x x x x xBall gowns
x x x x x x x x x x x x xTrashing the hotel room

We don't care, we're drivin' Cadillacs in our dreams.

x x x x x x x x x x x x xBut everybody's like:
x x x x x x x x x x xCrystal
x x x x x x x x xMaybach
x x x x x x xDiamonds on your timepiece
x x x x xJet planes
x x xIslands
Tigers on a gold leash

We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair.

𝕻rincess 𝕿riss 𝕺rwell

Triss smirked when Damien told her it was his party. It was pretty sweet, in her mind. Then offered to give her his number, and Triss grinned even wider, placing her hand to her chest as if to ask "me?" when he said she was sexy. Of course, she knew that, but it was still nice to hear. "I think I'll take you up on that, Damien." She said sweetly, rising to her feet. "I'll look forward to getting in touch in the future." And with one final wink of her heavily mascara-d eye, Triss turned on her high heel, and clacked back up the stairs. She was under the impression that things like that were mysterious, and guys liked mysterious, right?

Triss left the house, calling for her ride to come pick her back up, so that she could go home and go to sleep. It was getting quite late, and she needed her beauty sleep.

And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your
ruler
You can call me Queen Bee
And baby
I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule
Let me live that fantasy...

((OOC: LOL I'm responding to things finally XD also I'm going to go ahead and end the last little bit of what's going on in the basement... I hope that's okay~))

FemmeValentine

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miranda Macy

Miranda finally made it to bed after staying up most of the night talking to Jack. He was definitely a relief in her life and she was grateful for his mere existence tonight. Plus she had a lot of fun at that party he had coaxed her into. After taking a seat on the couch by Hadley where Alita had been sitting before she left abruptly, Miranda immediately fell off to sleep.

The next morning, Miranda woke up with Jamie shaking her awake.

"Jeez what is?" She murmured barely conscious, and instantly remembered that Jamie had ballet. Checking the clock and seeing Hadley still asleep, but Jack nowhere to be found(probably in her bed asleep), Miranda quickly got up, poured a cup of cold coffee and began to get Jamie ready. Her little sister was super excited to go, and Miranda had to hold her back from dashing out of the door without her. Before they left, Miranda wrote a note for both Hadley and Jack that said to make themselves at home because she had to take Jamie to dance. And with that, Miranda and Jamie were off.

((Sorry it's so rushed))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:14 am

Cyrus Alman

When they finally made it to the group homes Cyrus dropped his empty raviloili can in the dumpster on the side of his home and gave Emma a small smirk.

"Hey, I'll see you around." He said and headed inside. He was still pretty sleepy, but it was already too late to go back to sleep around here. SO instead he laid on the couch and began watching TV, slowly drifting off into a nap. The boys in his home were already up and doing whatever they wanted since the chores had obviously been done the night before, and a few of them even crashed on the couch with him.  

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

FemmeValentine

Mega Noob

11,100 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:16 am

Damien Lee

Damien gave her a nod and relaxed back for few moments after she had left. Then he got up and began making his rounds and collecting what money he had made during the party. It was quite a satisfying bundle, and so with that he headed back to his place to crash.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:10 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image Leah Morgans
Leah was impressed with his answer. It was an answer she could relate with. She can barely go drinking with the girls without the media thinks she has a drinking problem. With a smile the model replied, "that is very true. They like to twist the event to their advantage. I guess I can not trust what i read." Leah thought Wesley was interesting. She was happy she would be able to get to know him a little better later.

She waved the man off as he set towards the coffee shop. She then heard Wesley ask her what time she would be there. Leah was in a playful mood today. She smiled at the boy and said, "Who knows? I might be the first one there for fashionably late. Will probably depend on how long it takes me to get ready." Leah had confidence, but also did not want to be clingy or dependent on a man. She tends to play hard to get. The one who catches her will be the winner.  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:04 pm
User Image

But every song's like:
x x xGold teeth
x x x x xGrey Goose

x x x x x x x x xMaybach
x x x x xJet planes
x x xIslands
Tigers on a gold leash

𝕻rincess 𝕿riss 𝕺rwell

The next day, Triss decided to go out for a little shopping trip before a big party at the Greywood's later that night. She had to look good for Wesley. As they drove down the street in the limo, Triss stopped her driver by a little shop. However, it wasn't the shop that caught her eye, it was Wesley. He was standing there, talking to a very pretty girl, and smiling. Triss felt herself seething inside. She waited until Wesley had walked away, and then jumped out of the limo, bouncing across the street to where the girl stood. Getting closer, Triss recognized her from a few of the magazines she read. She also thought she had met the model at some of the Greywood's parties before.

"Leah? Is that you?" Triss asked, in a very bubbly voice, acting excited to see the girl. As though they were great friends who hadn't seen each other in ages. She grinned at Leah, putting her best foot forward.

Let me be your
ruler
And baby

Angelspirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:24 pm
Tigerlvr_Bailey

User Image Leah Morgans
Wesley had walked back down to the coffe shop. Leah was about to go into the store when she heard someone say her name. She turned around to see a girl with short blonde hair. The girl looked familiar. Leah had seen her before, maybe at a party. She replied happily, "hi! Oh my gosh I should know your name. We have met a couple times before. I just suck at names." Leah smiled at the girl. If she remembered right, she actually met Triss at one of Wesley's parents parties.  

Anglespirit

Magnetic Friend

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300

Tigerlvr_Bailey

King Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image

But every song's like:
x x xGold teeth
x x x x xGrey Goose

x x x x x x x x xMaybach
x x x x xJet planes
x x xIslands
Tigers on a gold leash

𝕻rincess 𝕿riss 𝕺rwell

Triss gave the girl a fake, playful pout, but on the inside she was actually a bit miffed that Leah didn't remember her name. She tried to make an impression on people. Apparently whatever impression she had made on the model hadn't stuck. She would just have to do something about that. "It's Triss, silly! I believe we've bumped into each other at a few of the Greywood's parties before~" She said cheerfully, nudging the girl a bit with her elbow. Triss clapped her hands together.
"So, what might a big star like you be doing out and about in the city at this hour?" She asked cheerfully, as though it were friendly conversation. Really, she was just looking for an opening to butt in about how Leah had been talking to Wesley.
Let me be your
ruler
And baby

Angelspirit

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24