It's horrible! The most nerve wrecking news I could have ever have heard in my life! Well afterlife. Hi nice to meet you, but there's no time for introductions!

Our guild captain is missing!!! eek

This is a picture of her.

User Image

I can't even begin to tell you how this happened! So first I was hanging with Meiraii and she told me she was going to a party at Wrightfield's Conference Center So I joined her. It was so incredible with dancing and music and bon bons! (drools). Anyway, that's beside the point, like ten minutes later There were like 7 people standing kinda close to Mei. Friends? and I got super hungry and went to get some food. Thinking Mei was behind me I turned around and she was gone! crying

But l searched for Mei and I couldn't find her anywhere.
I found a note covered in red dripping spots. OMG I hope it wasn't blood! It was addressed to Wrightfield's Conference Center. but had no return address.

I will share what's the note says tomorrow! But I will share this other clue I found!

User Image

These footprints were tracking a darker red substance on the floor near the exit and were also found towards the staircase. I wonder what's up there.