Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
A Chaotic Heaven (Accepting/People Needed)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Midnight_Heaven_xX

Sparkly Vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:08 am
A Chaotic Heaven

Once, Their were two worlds, That had 1 nation each who ruled all over the lands, Who lived their lives peacefully and destructive under "The Duobus Twins". The god of Creation and Peace and The god of Destruction and Chaos. The two were twins, You could say. The first twin, The brother, The First child, The Male, Was the god of Destruction. He was made of pure evil, And wanted a world of evil and chaos. While the second child, was the complete opposite. She wanted peace and balance in the world. The two created their own worlds and prohibited their twin to enter their worlds. But the older brother wanted the two worlds for himself. For he only had enough power for 1 world. So he set to kill his sister, Who had lived peacefully and was satisfied in the world she had created. The two had a great battle between Destruction and Peace. The two were so evenly matched that they both ended their lives using their twin's weaknesses, which was their power. But, They were gods, They were immortal. The two had ended their lives by sending their own twin in a cage that was only unlockable by their twins own power, Which was their weakness. The two could not use their powers in the cage for it was a special cage that prohibited a god's powers. But before they were sent to the cage, The two made it so that a portion of their powers would be given to the the heir royals of their nation. But, they only had the power of one element, A basic element, But one of the royals would get the power superior to all. It is said that the destined will have the same battle as their gods did. And it it is also said, That the two worlds will start to collide in time. Up until now, The worlds still hadn't found the destined.

Rules

No cybering! Follow gaia TOs

Pg-13 only! If you have anything beyond that take it to pm's or time skip

No godmod! I am the only mod here!

Be nice! Don't have any drama unless in the rp

Romance is very very welcome here

Minor Swearing only!

Have at least a paragraph! But I don't want to be reading a whole story now do I?

Never Ever Character Kill unless in permission by me and the user

Pm me your profiles... For Peace and Good, name your pm's: Hero's of Peace

And for chaos... Villains of chaos...

And lastly, HAVE FUN!!

The Lunar Royals (Good)

Inside lies all known species in the world of peace. There is no such thing as pure evil here for they were banished as the worlds were created. One of the main places of the empire is the town square, At the middle lies The Statue of The Goddess of Peace And Good, Surrounding it is strange markings on the floor, Its is said that the cage of their goddess was under the town square, People have tried to find it but none have succeeded. This is only one of the main, Their is also the castle the grassy hills and the dark forest.

The Royal Superiors of Peace

Heir: Karin Lunar

Prince: Eldrin Lunar

Civillian: (RESERVED)

Goddess of peace and creation: (Open)

[PhotoHere]

I am called... (Name)

I am known as... (Alias)

How rude of you, But I am... (Age)

How can you accuse me of such? I am... (Speicies, Animals are allowed as long as they are magical)

I simply can't resist... (Likes)

I utterly despise..... (Dislikes)

I am very talented in... (Talents, Max of 6.... 20 if your a god)

I am a... (Role, Changed to an, If Emperor or emperess.... If army, Write your rank, If heir, write replace a to the)

Its not your buisness but My history started when.... (Bio)

I still haven't told you.... (Others)

The Chaotic Evil Lords

Superior of Royals of Chaos

Here lies ruins of destruction. nothing here is good. There are always wars between species. Nobody can trust anybody for all they know, You might traitor. But above these people are the chaos royals. They are most feared for their cruelty. Disobey them and they will use their skills to end you. Each of the royals excel in their specific area. They are the most deadly in the world, And for that they are very well feared and respected, But not loved. The royal family care about nothing but power. They don't care about each other nor their kingdom, They are willing to kill anyone to get absolute control. But they are loyal to one, The god of destruction and chaos. And for that, They are also willing to keep their family alive just so they can free their master. But this does not mean they have learned to love, For they think that love is all good, But they are wrong.

Heir: Ruhette Ember (Culie)

Prince: (Open/Optional)

Princess: (Open/Optional)

Civillian

The god of destruction and chaos: (Reserved)

[PhotoHere]

My name is... (name)

I am known as... (Alias)

How annoying of you to ask, But to answer your question, I am.... (Age)

I am originally... (Speices)

I absolutely am attracted to.... (Likes)

I venomously despise.... (Dislikes)

I am extremely good at.... (Talents, Max of six, If your a god, 20)

I am a/an/the... (Role)

I am forced to tell you this.... (Bio)

Here is some random information, I..... (Other)

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:35 pm
Profiles

User Image

I am called... Karin, Princess Karin

I am known as... Princess Karin, High Heir of The Lunar Royals

How rude of you, But I am... 19

How can you accuse me of such? I am... obviously an elemental

I am from... Lunar Royals

I simply can't resist... Sweets, Combat (no blood though), Flowers and Puppies

I utterly despise..... Blood, Books, Chaos and Noise

I am very talented in... Music, Singing, Hand-To-Hand combat, Tactical Strategies, Close-Combat and Manipulation of elements

I am a/an/the... Heir

Its not your buisness but My history started when.... I was born.. I was the first child, Heir to the throne. Unlike in the stories, The first child, Wether female or male, They are the heir, No matter what circumstances unless dead. As Heir to the superior kingdom, I had to learn how to act like princess, Which is very hard considering you need to have poise and such But despite that fact, I have learned how to be one, Or more like forced to be one. At the age of 2, My father found a child and took him in. I had learned to love and call him a brother since then, Although our age gap is only 2 years, I greatly care for him like he is a baby. But then a terrible came in, My uncle, The heir had died, Our family mourned the death of the heir, This rarely happened but it did. the next one in line was my father, Choosing to continue on what his brother had started, He took the place. Those past years have gone by fast, My brother, Eldrin, Oh my, How rude of me, His name was Eldrin, Lets continue on, Had grew to become quite a handsome man, As for me, I became a princess. Even then there has been peace and balance in this world of ours, far away from destruction and chaos. Up until now, Strange occurrences have been happening.. Oops, I have to go, Goodbye for now!

I still haven't told you.... I have a flame-like tattoo on my right shoulder.
- Xx_midnight_heaven_xX

User Image

I am called Eldrin, Prince of the Lunar Royals, High Elf

I am known as simply Eldrin

How rude of you, But I am 17

How can you accuse me of such? I am clearly an elf!
I am from the Empire of Peace

I simply can't resist naps in the sun, nature, hot baths, kind people, and climbing trees

I utterly despise bullies, rude people, rain, wearing stuffy 'princely' clothing, muddy roads, and chaos

I am very talented in singing, quick thinking, reading moods/judging situations, and drawing a little strength from nature! (Nothing much, just extra energy and a better mood)

I am a Lunar Prince

Its not your buisness but My history started when I was born, of course! My parents left me on a doorstep, unable to care for me. When I was a very small child, I wandered off and was found by the previous Prince. He cared greatly for me, and after asking my foster parents, began to raise me as his own. When he retired, he left me in position... I almost wish he hadn't!

I still haven't told you that I'm normally very polite. I try not to judge people on appearances, but once I start disliking someone it's hard to stop!
- Prince-Cakes  

Xx_Midnight_Heaven_xX

Sparkly Vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Xx_Midnight_Heaven_xX

Sparkly Vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:03 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:30 pm
BuMp BuMp  

Xx_Midnight_Heaven_xX

Sparkly Vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Xx_Midnight_Heaven_xX

Sparkly Vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:28 pm
BUMP 😂  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:34 pm
((Maybe make an OOC page/link it and you might get more interested (Such as me who's got questions that others might also ask...)))  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Xx_Midnight_Heaven_xX

Sparkly Vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:50 pm
Phoenix347
((Maybe make an OOC page/link it and you might get more interested (Such as me who's got questions that others might also ask...)))

Okay  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:41 pm
Karin Lunar

High Heir of Lunars

"Thorns of the past hurt...."

Karin massaged her nose bridge as she looked at the stack of papers she needed to sign, It was annoying, Why? Because it was all for practice! Karin sighed as she Grabbed another piece of paper and signed it. Her hand felt sore as she stood up and headed for the training room. On the way there, Karin stopped by the kitchen as her stomach complained. She grabbed a piece of cake and ate it quick and neat. She continued her way to the training room. 'Why did the training room have to so damn far?' There was only one solution to that question, Because of a certain incident that I will tell you later. But now Karin was in a very bad mood. A certain someone rode her dragon, And Karin had a little idea who. She sighed as she played with her surrounding while walking. She had nothing to do. Karin dozed off somewhere in her mind. Suddenly she ended up in front of a room with humongous door.

"But regrets haunt you most....."

culie
prince-cakes

Xx_Midnight_Heaven_xX

Sparkly Vampire

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff