[PRP] Once A Month [Peep/Shroud]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

At least once a month Peep gave herself a day off. Not that she didn’t love everything she did with the Mothers Club, just every now and then she needed to breathe on her own. She needed to wander the swamp with just herself for company, let the day carry her anywhere and everywhere. It was how you experienced new things, this aimlessly wandering. Every time she came home, it was with a new story.

So here she was, meandering through the mangroves, listening to the croak of the frogs and singing of the birds, just waiting to find that days adventure.

Jun D
Look at me go! rping all the things! no rush sweetling <3 I hope you're feeling okay ;o; <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was a lump, a piece of nothing, a smear of mud, a prisoner within himself screaming inside out. Any other day and he would've leapt and tripped and frolicked. Any other day and he would have been as chirpy as a winging bird. This was the day - his one day a month, and he was a lump. A daub of mud against the vivid green Swamp.

There stood Shroud, motionless, expressionless. Nothing.

Ruriska
Aaahhh here I go

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:50 am
It wasn’t every day you found a kin in this state of distress- and distress it must be, Peep was certain of it. There was something about the rigidity of the Zikwa; she could imagine every muscle screaming, locked into place by an unknown force. It simply wasn’t natural to be so still. Not once did he move, not in all the time she stood and watched.

Eventually Peep moved forward, oddly uncomfortable as she came up behind him, clearing her throat loudly and saying, ‘pardon me!’, hoping it would break whatever spell had him bound.

Jun D
trying to remember how rp works hah

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces