Submit

Dhaoss

Dangerous Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:38 am
Thank you for the guild invite, I appreciate it ^.^ I am mostly a PC gamer however the current games I own and/or play are:
Elsword/VoidEls/ElswordKR: (Playing for a few years now)
League of Legends: (Started a year ago)
Phantasy Star Online 2: (Started 2 years ago, quit and came back)
Blade and Soul (Just started)
TERA: (Just started)
I also have Steam if anyone wants to download and play something anytime. So if you have any of these or would like to suggest a game to play just let me know, games are always better with companions after all right?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:55 am
Dhaoss
Thank you for the guild invite, I appreciate it ^.^ I am mostly a PC gamer however the current games I own and/or play are:
I also have Steam if anyone wants to download and play something anytime. So if you have any of these or would like to suggest a game to play just let me know, games are always better with companions after all right?

Hi I jus got invited too ^w^ lets see out of all of those... I only have Tera, I've been playing that on and off since it came out blaugh And I would loooooooove to play Blade and Soul but I didn't think it was out for North America yet.  

Azalixe

Dhaoss

Dangerous Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:54 am
Azalixe
Dhaoss

Hi I jus got invited too ^w^ lets see out of all of those... I only have Tera, I've been playing that on and off since it came out blaugh And I would loooooooove to play Blade and Soul but I didn't think it was out for North America yet.
Oh blade and soul isnt out for america yet I just play it with the english patch xD  
Death Squad Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games