Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] De-Extinction Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Akira Midoriyama generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 7!

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:07 pm
[Outside Scree] (Different character, but Ty's letting the Zubat go free!)

Realizing he had found a lump of coal, Akira laughed. He wondered how it had gotten there. Maybe someone had had a fire or barbecue outside before the cave entrance had opened up?

It would have been nice to have another helper to help him look, but with Happa gone, all he had were Supercilious and Uri. Silly wasn't likely to help anyone with anything unless he got something for it, and as sweet as Uri was, Akira dared not take her out without Happa around. His allergies and her thick hair were a bad combination.

Setting the piece of coal, aside, Akira continue to search.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:13 pm
Akira Midoriyama

Akira has come across... Something shiny! It's a bottlecap!

Booby Prize!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:18 pm
End of Pokémon and Fossil Prizes!

.... And that's and end to it! I hope you enjoyed fossil hunting! I've certainly enjoyed myself reading a long and checking the rolls for prizes! ^.^ If you want to keep rolling, be my guest, but please note: From now on the only things that can be found in rolls are booby prizes. This ORP will remain open indefinitely for roleplay... and the rolling of booby prizes. Thanks to everyone who came to fossil hunt! You made it wonderful! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:31 am
[Outside Scree]

Michiko took a few pictures and nodded, signaling that she was done. "I understand. I like to swim a lot, so having Snap with me and working out together gives us a strong bond."

Ibarra giggled.

Shaddaling

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 9!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:15 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

[Outside Scree]

" I do like to swim, but my eye makes it a bit difficult now." Lex carefully wrapped up the Helix fossil and tucked it in his bag, bringing out the Sail fossil. "This one I believe is Amoura no, Amaura... I really hope it is. They are such gorgeous creatures." He unwrapped the fossil and held it out to show Michiko.

Sideways grinned and rolled over the scree before poking about,seeing what he could find. < What about tomatoes?> He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:53 pm
Shaddaling

Lex has come across... A half empty packet of fruit-flavoured chewing gum!

Booby Prize!

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:03 pm
[Outside Scree]

Michiko took a few more pictures of the sail fossil and smiled. "I read about this fossil and the pokemon called Amaura. I heard it can create below freezing temperatures and I heard Aurorus is beautiful as well. I can't wait to see the pokemon that is the end results of these fossils."

Ibarra stopped floating for a bit and swirled around Sideways.

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:46 pm
[Left chamber > exit]

Where were they? They were here, he knew they were here - knew it for a fact now, he thought bitterly - but why couldn't he find them? His methodical search continued as he painstakingly sifted through piles of rocks, turning each over and studying it carefully to make sure it wasn't a fossil before moving on. As he pulled up more rocks from one pile in particular, his eyes chanced upon the large rock at the bottom of the pile. An almost unnaturally perfect curve was flanked by a triangle - no, it only looked like one - and he hastily pushed the other stones off to get at it. His efforts revealed the rest of the curved stone - forming a perfect circle - and flanked on two sides by a pair of... horns? Were they horns? Claws? They were something that had at one point been a pokemon, of that he was certain. A fossil. He'd finally found a fossil. About damn time, he thought to himself as he pulled the stone up with a grunt. It was quite large - larger than he thought it would be - and it took some effort to heft it up into his arms to carry it. He paused with the heavy fossil in his arms and frowned down at it thoughtfully. There probably wasn't any way he could carry any other fossils if he happened to find any, given the size and weight of the one he currently held, and while a bag to carry some might've in been good to bring along, he didn't exactly have a bag at all, let alone one suitable for toting around fossils. While the thought was a little vexing that he'd only be able to bring back one, he was at least bringing back one, not none, and if nothing else it was quite a large one. Content - for now - with these thoughts, the trainee turned and headed back through the path and out of the cave, ignoring the various people or pokemon he happened to pass as he made his way back to the vehicle he'd caught a ride on.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:24 pm
[Right chamber]

((Whoops, forgot to add the Cubone to my last post >o> ))

"They can be," he said with a brief chuckle as his thumbs hooked themselves into his pockets. Her comments brought a broad grin to his face, "Oh, vain, are they? Wouldn't want their heads getting too big or anything. All right, I'll tone down the compliments," the blond finished with a laugh. Still, they did look really cool. At Ty's reasoning, Abel looked from Isaac to Distance and back again. "Well I can't blame her," said the blond as he gestured with one hand to Distance, "Isaac is pretty awesome - but then, I think I'm a little biased."

"Treasure hunting's pretty cool," he agreed, nodding, then lifted a hand to rub at his chin thoughtfully. "Hmm... Yeah, resurrecting fossils is really exciting - but I dunno about resurrecting people. That just makes me think of all kinds of zombie movies."

Opting to ignore his friend, Isaac sat on his haunches, forked tail twitching idly as he nodded to Fathom. all humans could use some looking after at times,> he said, looking pointedly at Abel for a few moments before focusing back on the other eeveelutions once more. It really was enjoyable watching them interact, and he found himself absently wishing for kits of his own. Perhaps that would happen someday. he said to the daughter of the pair, offering her a smile as he nodded his head. At her final comment he shook his head, however, and added,

A white skull peeked out from around the bend, and a bone stuck out beneath it - followed by two paws and a foot - while a pair of eyes beneath the skull peered out at the small group, hesitant and uncertain.

Isaac saw it first, and his ears perked up a bit at the newcomer. he said to it, speaking gently in case it was timid - or violent, but he really hoped it was the former. It didn't immediately look violent, in any case.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 3:49 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

[Outside Scree]

Sideways swiveled his ear and started to dig. He grinned, picking up a packaged with shiny foil and trotted over to his trainer.

"Same. I love Pokemon and a chance to learn from them." He started to slowly wrap up the fossil and tucked it in his pack. "what do you got Side's?" He asked and held out his hand to take what was found. "Gum? You found gum?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:11 pm
[Outside Scree]

Michiko smiled at the flareon.

She began to pack her stuff and looked at the Rocket Member. "I guess we are done here. Let me know what are the results are? Just contact me when you can?"

Shaddaling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:13 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Outside Scree

"Of course, I'll contact you once I get them back. If you want maybe we can have a battle? See what they can do." He tucked everything back into his bag carefully.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas