Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Friends && Bullies </3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you get bullied because of who you are?
  No.
  A little, only Verbally though.
  Kinda, I get pushed around and verbal abuse etc.
  Alot, I've been punched and kicked brutally.
  Yeah, I've had things stolen and been beaten up badly.
View Results

AdamKilledEve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:48 am

[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:17 pm

I agree completely! Who cares what you look like tbh, as long as you have friends that can support you that's all that matters.

Your school sounds a little like mine. Gangs of people like to gather around my friends and throw stuff. Sweets, money, books etc. When they throw money we usually just don't pick it up- it's their money they're wasting.

Anyway what you said was very true and a really nice thing to say about your friends...so yeah. anyways.

katie
xox

~+Sandwich_kid+~

[Posh_Hypno]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:27 pm

I dont know anything like that cause im in private school but you are lucky to have friends that actually help mine dont care if Im there or not they just hang out with me because im sort of scary in my own way
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:30 pm

I know how you feel. I get beat up really bad almost every day for being emo. And its worse in gym class because we have to wear shortsleeve shirts and people see all the cuts and scars on my arms. They beat me up every day because of it. I wish i had a friend to help protect me, but pretty much everyone around me hates me because of the way I am. emo

PoopColaCandy

SiCk Boi LUiS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:47 pm

I was beat up today because of my emo-ness and nearly died because i was stabbed i was also shot so im in deep sadness and was given 2 broken ribs a broken leg a legwound and a minor arm break also dude you arent alone.I hope you guys know the hatred put twoard us is horrible but this guild made me stop cutting so ill stop the bullying of me.
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games