[B] Not So Innocent [Blush of Innocence & Wildflower Breeze]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Innocence could not last forever; snatched up quickly and unexpectedly, and replaced with an oddly fluttering sensation that persisted for weeks. It was not until the subtle swell of her belly began to show that Blush of Innocence realized what was happening to her. Apprehensive and marginally frightened, the first-time mother sought out one of the fabled kin who might be able to provide some... assistance, or some gentle guidance.

Kitty Sprightt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fortunately for her, the nearest of the blessed - or, the one that found her first, at least - was very good at leaing out both of those things. He met her as she traveled, hailing her from behind. "Are you headed anywhere in particular, friend?" he asked her solicitously as he pulled level on the path.

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:58 pm
Her surprise at the sudden company was visible. The doe was probably a bit more jumpy than usual, so preoccupied was she with her impending offspring. Blush edged off to the side of the path enough to give the stag some room beside her.

"I- um, well... no, not really," she admitted. "I'm not going anywhere, but I was looking for someon- well, looking for you. Or one of your kind." Blush was not quite sure how this all worked. Should she be more forthcoming with her condition? Did the stag know already?

Kitty Sprightt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:20 pm
As she spoke, the stag watched her with kind eyes, right ear flicking intermittently. He nodded and supplied, cryptically, "I thought it might be you. You probably have a number of questions - I will answer them as best I can."
Khryssie

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:23 pm
In all honesty, Blush was not even sure where to start. And when she asked her questions- would the stag answer from personal experience, or just what he had seen in others as time had passed?

"I don't even know where to begin," she admitted sounding a little breathless. "Is it going to hurt? Where do I go when its.. time? I fear I won't be... enough."

Kitty Sprightt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:15 pm
Both ears drew back slightly as he thought. He had been to very few births, so his personal experience was more limited, perhaps, than it should be.

"It may hurt," he answered at last. "I have heard varying accounts from a number of mothers - it is a very personal experience that varies from doe to doe. I would suggest... somewhere comfortable," he added slowly, closing his eyes. "Somewhere secure. Safe. If you're comfortable with it, it may help to have someone with you."

"And most of all -" his eyes snapped back open, shining with soft pride, as he turned to her - "of course you will be enough. You are stronger than you think."
Khryssie

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

vilegloom

Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:23 pm
The anxiety rose like the swelling waves just before a storm, not quite destructive yet but with a promise of force and presence. While she was indeed grateful the stag had answers for her questions, it served only to increase the doe's worry. 'It may hurt' surely was his was of gently preparing her for the reality of childbirth indeed being painful, such was the logic of a worried doe with zero motherhood experience.

"I did not ask for this," Blush of Innocence implored the stag quietly before he finished speaking, she was not sure if he would even hear her- and she immediately felt guilty for interrupting. Surprise unexpectedly replaced worry when the kin who knew nothing of her assured her strength. Her wide ears twitched back and lay flat for a moment as she mulled over his words, trying to form some sort of response.

"Thank you," she summoned finally- and it seemed inadequate. But the stag's words inspired some peace within the doe, however minuscule. Maybe she was worrying too much. Perhaps she would be well-suited to this. She'd find out one way or another. Blush let out a sigh, ears drooping slightly. "I just hope they're happy you know? I don't really know what I'm doing- and I don't want to deprive them of anything because of any ignorance on my part."

Kitty Sprightt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:47 pm
Breeze deflated a little at her reaction. There was only so far his assurances could reach, he knew - only so much he could help. She needed more than he could offer, in this arena.

Khryssie

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out