Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:34 pm
Shaddaling
i think we can wrap this up soon! but oh man i love this a lot ;u;

She gave him a soft smile, ready to tell him that she would love to but her previous task came to mind and it dimmed. "It's not at all, I would love to start but," She swallowed in between, slightly nervous, "the kin I take care of groves with, they're waiting for me at another. We're starting it and I need to help plant some flowers, make sure it goes right. You could come along, if you'd like." Timorous hoped he would, she really did like his company.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:28 pm
PeanutButterpies

(They are so cute and need babies and to keep meeting up and being adorable)

Sheltered face fell slightly, ears flickering and he sighed, low and mournful before managing to keep himself in check. "Apologies... it is jut that the group I am with is never in the swamp for long, I'm not sure how long I can stay." There was safety in numbers and the haunting feeling of the swamp was a bit unsettling on his nerves.

"I don't want to go to far and loose them."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:10 pm
Shaddaling
hi my name is pbpies and gaia needs to stop eating all my notifications because I HAVE THINGS TO DO GAIA
but yes omg

Her smile faltered a little but she said, "I understand, I'm like that with my own." She still wanted to meet him though and an idea came to mind. "Here, let's make a signal. There's many groves scattered around, I'm sure you'll find another. And my family, we travel among them to check on the plants." Her eyes wandered the bushes, looking for a particular flower. Finally they landed on the white bloom, she was looking for. "If you're ever find one, come in and take one of these and snap a bloom off or a branch and leave it in the middle. I'll be sure to find it and I'll make sure to look for you," Timorous said, gesturing to the fragrant plant. "It's not perfect but well, I hope it'll work."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:26 pm
PeanutButterpies

Shelter scuffled his hooves slightly before perking up. "A signal," he murmured and watched her search. He moved slowly, keeping a bit behind and moved closer to the plant. He breathed in deep, memorizing the scent and reached out, carefully plucking one from the bush and set it down.

"I will, I think this will work well." He nodded. "If you come into the desert, the herd leader is Rill. Someone probably knows him and our whereabouts or leave a flower at an oasis... if I am in the area.. I will know it is you."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:27 pm
Shaddaling
?? In some universe I was certain this was finished BUT APPARENTLY IT WASNT SO HERE I AM A YEAR LATER I'M SO SORRY

Timorous nodded, memorizing the name Rill to her mind. She could do that, if she ever went, she could find him again. A flower as a signal, how fitting. She gave a considerate look at the bush again, then pulled out another flower and, with her heart pounding, delicately tucked it behind Shelter's ear. "Here, it suits you," She smiled, then gave a small glance at Other Daughter, the wolf waiting patiently for her. It was time to go. "I really must go, the others are probably wondering where I am. But I'll try and find you again, I promise," Timorous said quietly, then gave him one final smile before moving away and out of the grove, Other Daughter following behind quietly.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff