Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A timely meeting... [Mellow / Torsten] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:21 am
Meegane

Torsten liked looking up at the other male. A more submissive side of him easily wanting to curl against the slightly taller male and just stay there. It was easy for him to relax and he smiled as he sat up. Standing he took Mellow's hand. "Come...my bed in built for napping."

He pulled Mellow to the bed and after letting the other get comfortable the small dragon curled up around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:05 am
He didn't feel the tense-up and restless when he was in Trisha's room, he wasn't worried it is a trap or any hidden plans. Mellow felt extremely relaxed besides flustered for the intimacy when Tosten led him to his bed. The bed was soft but bouncy, unlike the haystack he usually slept on. He touched it, pressed it and watched it recovered with slight amusement.

The pony and dragon were living such a different life, Mellow was just a rural inhabitant and his life was simple. He was partially attracted by the softness of the bed but Torsten's body temperature won it back. As the boil curled around him, he wished there was a way to block his heart beat from being heard. It was throbbing in a rate that was about to spring out, it might be too obvious, but he still put his head on his chest when they lay on their sides face-to-face, curled up like two shrimps. "It is really nice." He wanted to stop the awkward staring and thus began a conversation, a small talk before nap. "Tell me more about your family, Torsten?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:39 am
Meegane

Torsten laid there facing the small pony. His mind whirling with thoughts and possibilities. None of which it lingered on for too long as the dragon heard a rather interesting question. His family? He blinked and started idly drawing circles in the blanket beneath them. His tail loosely encircled them as the tip flickered in his thoughts. He thought over who to tell the other about...perhaps just start off with the ones he liked the most.

"Well...I have over 50 family members....96 to be exact. Though most live on the outer islands our family claims as their territory. We have several...there's one which only has two of my family inhabiting it. The ones I like the most are my parents and one elder cousin. I don't have siblings, but enough cousins that I know any more would have me wanting to leave home. My mother, i've already told you a little about. My father is her polar opposite. Mama is a Nord Dragon, she's got these amazing wings, curving horns and an impressive Storm Calling. Papa is a Asian Dragon, its where i get most of my traits from. No wings, branching horns. My colors are from Mama, Papa is all regale reds and royal purples. Both of my parents can use Lighting, so...that's a family thing. My elder cousin is from my Mama's side. He's not mixed like me...but he didn't leave me out like everyone else." Torsten spoke with a small yawn. He smiled sleepily at Mellow. "What about you?"

He wanted to know why Mellow seemed so hesitant around ghouls. Maybe he had some rather mentally scarring ghouls back home?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:42 am
Mellow moved his head for a comfortable position to hear story of Torsten, the bed was cozy and the dragon's voice was pleasant enough to be a lovely lullaby. His eyes widened in shock at the number of family members the boil had. On one hand, he'd wanted to ask how he remembered all 96 members's names. On the other hand, he wanted to hear more. Finally, he decided he would remain silent.

It was like the story about a prince and a great kingdom of his family. Inside the kingdom, all the dragons live in a harmony. The prince didn't have siblings but many many cousins. Hearing that, Mellow couldn't help to imagine many slim snake-like bodies slithered together. It sent a small chill at the imaginary scene, his ears twitched obviously. Luckily, it was about the prince's parents that drew his attention back from his imagination. The queen was beautiful Nordic dragon with western features in elegant icy blue and white. The king, to a big contrast, was in regal red and purple with oriental features. Mellow sketched two big dragons in his mind, it was an interesting picture that earned a gentle smile. "Your parents sound interesting, I like them. Show me their photo next time?"

He then blinked at the dragon, "It wasn't as nice as your story." He paused, checking with Torsten before he continued with a tiny frown. "My family was small, unlike yours, just me, mom and dad. We live in a village for Ceffyl dwr - er - that's the name of our species. It was away from the main town, on the countryside surrounded by large plains of grasses and water bodies." His lemon eyes softened a bit talking about the water and plains. "The village has different kinds of stores, small but enough to supply daily needs, from food, tools, clothing to public structures like library and post office. Since it was a small village, the creeple knew each other well. Too well that the moms would have regular gatherings and the dads would drink at the bar like good friends. Scarelings all went to the only school and the students were neighbours to each other." The demon paused, until the dragon signaled him to go on.

"As for my family......Dad is a meek kind geographer that loves to explore the world, he often brings sugar cubes as gifts to me when he comes back. Sometimes he can go for a month or longer like a year. He has lavender colored hair, long and tied into a ponytail. He wears a pair of glasses because he loves reading and didn't put books down in darkness. The librarian or the bookstore keeper is his best friend, when I have trouble, I would hide in there and spent the day reading books there." His smile grew bigger when he recalled the gentleness of his dad, he liked the man but he was too meek.

He came to a sigh before he began to speak of his mom. "My mom was a strong woman, she had wavy hair in seafoam color, her pale skin with grey undertone always glowing moderately. She was beautiful but unlike her appearance, she was fierce and aggressive. She dislikes when I refuse to take her orders. Because she wanted a daughter but got a son, she forced me to wear dresses and showed off at gatherings....." His brows frowned deeply recalling the woman who was his initial nightmare.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:21 am
Meegane

Torsten liked the sound of the other's Father. The male reminded him of his favorite uncle...wait...what did his Mother do? WHAT?!? How could that ghoul call herself a Mother then?!? Shouldn't she be proud she even had a healthy baby? He scooted closer to kiss the forehead of the other boil. "Well, I'm glad your a boil."

He snuggled close to the other boil then, eyes dropping in half sleep. "Otherwise we couldn't cuddle...or nap...sleepy. Rest well, Mellow."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:58 am
He was shocked for the sensation of Torsten's lips pressed against his forehead, it left a warm touch there even the dragon withdrew himself. "I'm glad too, Thank you Torsten." Mellow's mother was a headstrong lady, before she was a mother, she was already a ghoul not easily listen to the others. Unluckily, that was the point Mellow's father found her attractive.

The boil watched as another boil closed his eyes, he pulled the blanket higher for both of them. Even it was summer, Torsten's room felt cooler than the outside. It would be bad if either of them caught a cold, the Nurse was of course, a lady. It was one of the reasons he was careful not to get injured.

Shaking the random thoughts off his head, the demon yawned sleepily. Probably it was the warmth next to him that he felt so realxed, he closed his eyes and shoved his head closer to the source of the warmth, his hand gingerly reached out to overlap with the dragon, slightly blushed.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff