Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Roleplaying
[B] First Timer Problems(Kiss the Moon/Red-Stained Blossom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It all happened so fast. They met, well... more like he met her adorable dog first, and then he met her. Slender, bright bud green, with a gentle smile. He expected to get in trouble for something, as usual, but he didn't. He's all two left hooves and a big mouth and she was so light and sprightly, even when covered in mud.

He'd never been with, well, anybody before. Even as a colt he was terrified of fillies. But she made the whole thing alright, took the apprehension out of it with a smooth voice. They parted ways after that. He hoped that he'd see her again, somewhere in the swamp. It was only later they found out that their chance meeting had left her with a gift, possibly several. Even the thought of it draws his chest tight with anxiety, and he tries unsuccessfully to push it out of his mind. Maybe finding a sand dog of his own would help him feel better.

Kiss the Moon turned his head skyward, looking for comfort that wouldn't come. Would she be OK? Part of him knew she would be - his mom was OK after having him, but... A nervous rear hoof worried into the ground. Would they be OK? His two acha siblings got all of their mother's grace; there wasn't any left for him. Lanky, clumsy, out of place. Would she need his help? Would she want his help? He didn't know what to do or even if it was possible for him to do anything at all; the feeling of powerlessness kept him up at night.

Please help me, he thought. I want them to be OK. I don't know what to do. Please, please.

Jun D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:39 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.News travelled fast on the Acha grapevine, and it had hadn't taken long for Red-stained Blossom to hear on the wind that her very own best friend forever was expecting. Her very own Sing You Home! They had rolled together in the sand as fillies back in the desert, and now they were both (to be) mothers - well, Rouge had been waiting for Sing to find a nice buck for a while, but by all accounts (largely multiple accounts of one very enthusiastic green Acha), at least he had been worth the wait.

So it was that she'd taken a day off from her Royal Rainbow duties, leaving her pack with the tribe, and scarpered off the Rise & Shine to exchange a few favours for the vine-pouch full of eggs she now toted proudly in her mouth. Eggs! Nothing quite like eggs for a pregnant doe! Only the best for her very best friend.

As one might expect, she was then very unimpressed when she'd almost lost them all careening into a lump of a buck stood right in the middle of her path. A brief, comedic, staggering sequence later, finally sure all eggs were safe and accounted for, she called, slightly muffled by the sling of vine between her teeth, "Hey, watch it, buddy!"

Despite the fact that she really ought to have been watching where she was going, but Rouge never let details stop her.

space crawfish
Here we go!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 am
Kiss the Moon was so busy wallowing in his own bad feelings that he didn't even hear the hoofbeats or see the bright pink pelt of an incoming acha. The crash took him completely by surprise as he was wrenched out of his pity-party-for-one and bowled over in a tangle of long legs. What happened? It took a moment for him to realize that he was acting as a road bump for someone who was in a hurry, which means they must have very important things to do! Obviously this was his fault for standing around in the middle of the pathway! He didn't get a good look at who it was, a doe by the voice, before scrambling out of the way and trying not to step on any... eggs? "AAhhh aahhh oh no oh no I'm so sorry, miss!"

Then he looked up.

Hot pink caught him first but the fire in her eyes caught him the instant after that, smoldering in her face. Oh. Oh no. There was something different about her and he knew, just knew, that he was totally in for it this time. A panicked glance around confirmed that he somehow, miraculously, didn't step on any of her fragile cargo.

"Uhh are you, are you ok?" His mouth opened to talk more but a part of his brain mercifully decided against it. She obviously didn't need his help. But, something about her raised the fur on the back of his neck, besides those totally adorable fluffy doggie ears. Could she be? An acha that was chosen? Could such a thing even happen? The blood drained out of his face.

Jun D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:15 am
"Am I okay?" she repeated, as she laid down the pouch and carefully ladled each egg back in, "am I OKAY?!" ...five...six...

"I AM...okay," she concluded, almost grudgingly, "and luckily for you, these eggs are, too. You'd have been in so much trouble if they weren't! They're a gift. For a pregnant doe. My very best friend."

And then her chest was puffing up from pride at the thought of her very own Sing expecting, never noticing the buck's increasing discomfort, "We were fillies together, you know, in the desert. Ha! Yes, we were some of the first Acha to come to the Swamp. A long journey, too - and hard! Of course, I got here a little earlier, but she always finds her own way. Same thing with having children. These eggs will be good for her."

space crawfish
(In retrospect, was it ok that she crashed into him? I could always rewrite to have her miss! ;A; )

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

space crawfish

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:02 am
Kiss the Moon winces back from how angry she is. Such a tiny thing and so angry! He watches her nudge the eggs, so gently, back into their pouch. All he can think of are Acha eggs, speckled green and white and pink.

Sing's smiling face is the first thing that pops into his head when the doe tells him about her friend. A knot forms in his stomach and suddenly he feels incredibly guilty. Here he is, hung up on his hang ups, and she's out there in the swamp someplace without him. There is no way, no way that is such an incredible longshot for her to be talking about the same doe, but words tumble out of his mouth before he can stop himself. They all run together in his nervous rush to talk before she has a chance to mete out some kind of supernatural punishment.

"Your uh, pregnant friend, there's no way she's bright green with a super bouncy puppy is she I met a doe like that and she's very friendly and very pretty! Her name is Sing You Home and we met and some things happened and now she's pregnant and I think about her a lot she's the nicest doe I've ever met and I'm very worried about her!"

Jun D
omg no jun you're amazing it's perfect don't change anything <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:17 am
It was a good thing the pouch of eggs was already on the ground, for her jaw dropped most emphatically. It took a good few seconds before she could finally squeak out:

"So...you're the one! Sing's dream buck! The one who's so handsome and so kind and sooo good with darling Cuddles!"

She hopped to her hooves and trotted around the buck, eyeing him critically, "Well, I suppose you're handsome enough, but she didn't mention you were so...hmm...anxious."

space crawfish
Oh, good, thank you lovely. <3

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items