Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Shibuya Tokyo
Statue of Hachiko Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:29 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Akashisen rubbed her head, letting out a sigh, "Yeah, you do have a point..." she then looked at Wakai, "Well we can think of a plan for when we face against that heartless, until then, we still need to find Neku's partner. Who knows, she could be in this world for all we know."
Wakai nodded, "And maybe we can even find the other players here...b-but, then again, we don't even know how they look like, nor do we know how many players there are."

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:50 pm

"I do know where one is. Neku. I last saw him at the station underpass. Maybe you should meet up with him." Joshua said.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:07 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Akashisen looked at Joshua, "Hmm, so Neku's in this world too? Then, that makes things easier for us." she folded her arms, "All right, we'll go meet with him then.
Wakai nodded and looked at Joshua, "By the way..I wanted to ask earlier but...are you a player of the reaper's game too?"
She looked at Wakai, "W-Wakai!" she thought it was still too early to ask, but it was already too late, Wakai had already asked.
"Wh-What? I want to know, I mean..at this point, anyone we meet could be a player. We already met Neku, so," she looked at Joshua, "Maybe Joshua too is a player."

User Image

Knux_nyan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:29 pm

"Heh No i'm not a player. I'm....something else." Joshua said as giant white wings sprouted from his back and he took off into the air and away from the 2.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:15 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

The 2 girls watched in amazement as Joshua suddenly grew wings and flew off before they could say anything else to him.
"Wow...h-he was an angel all along?"
Akashisen shrugged, "Either that...or like he said, he's something else." she then looked around for any maps that are usually for tourists. She eventually finds one and walks to it, looking at it closely, "Hmm...according to Joshua, he said that we should meet Neku at the Station Underpass...which is.." she then pointed to it, "here!"
Wakai walked over to the map, and stood next to Akashisen to look at the map too, "And we're at the Statue of Hachiko." she looked at the distance between them and the Station Underpass, "Oh, we can go through the West Exit Bus Terminal and then to the underpass next."
She nodded at Wakai's suggestion, "All right, lets go, we don't want to keep Neku waiting for too long...otherwise he'd probably go on his own again."
The two then made their way, they would have to first head through the West Exit Bus Terminal. [exits]

User Image

Knux_nyan

Shibuya Tokyo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas