User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Often Bare Trees visited her sister's territory, mostly greeted by silence or growling stares not unlike her own mother -- though her mother was much less forgiving, that was for sure. Her sister may tease and sneer at her but at least they talked a little, right?

This occasion was different. Only a few days after she had spoken to her mother, their dream together -- Bare Trees often did wonder why it was her who shared that dream with Unyielding Winter. Because their mother and Wildland were more alike, but yet again she knew the MotherFather had their ways to enlightening their children, and Bare Trees knew she was on the right path.

The wound was still fresh on her neck, strangely a reminder of something --- good, it itched and Bare Trees remembered the words she had listened to, memorizing them well. She was strong, in her own right, and no one could take that away from her.

"You." The familiar voice called out, a growl mixed with the single word. "I can smell you from far away. You smell like weeds." She sneered, coming from behind a tree, Beast making a low sound as she flew on a nearby branch.

"It's.. Mint." Bare Trees said, sighing and smiling a little. Before she could say anything though, Wildland leapt closer and for a moment she had dejavu, stepping back and making a defensive pose. But all Wildland did was move quickly beside her, raising a scaled brow.

"You're ...... a bit faster..." Wildland sniffed around Bare Trees, sniffing at her. "You got bit by a kimeti." she motioned on the bite mark, just a little curious.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She was quiet for a moment, watching her sister walk around her. "Mother did it." And the dark doe scoffed loudly.

"If she did it, you'd be dead by now." The doe obviously did not believe her, sneering and staring closely at the wound, quiet, eyes on it and back to Bare Trees. "But I also know you do not lie."

The light kimeti stared at her sister, shaking her head gently. "She and I ........ spoke." her sister again looked incredulous, showing her sharp teeth. "It's alright if you don't believe but -- I want to tell you that I wont be around for a while here."

Wildand looked so confused more and more as time passed, shrugging. "I do not care." she hesitated. "Where will you go?"

"I'm ....going to make a family," her face was gentle as she said that, breathing in deeply. "Make our blood flow in the swamp, and be my own kin. For too long I looked at everyone for confirmation -- this--- this is the time I make a huge step."

And Wildland couldn't understand, she really didn't. Tilting her head to the side at her sister. "Go then." she stepped back quick, Beast by her side, "Maybe we shall meet again." And she started to turn back, giving one more look backwards.

Bare Trees nodded her head, smiling. "I hope so."