Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:43 pm
She stepped aside and, regardless if he saw her or not, she bowed when he left to the infirmary.

Instead of going to the labs, she went and headed back to the bunks and sat there. Thinking about....a whole lot of things that crossed her mind.

She was thinking about the Agent she just spoke to, the news of KO's death, how many people had witnessed it, how many people got hurt or came close to their own deaths?

TawnyAngel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:24 pm
"But..." What but? 'But you weren't there'? No, she'd been about to speak it, but right as the thought crystallized she'd realised it just wouldn't fit. Aulus might not have been on this mission, hadn't seen the hordes of pokémon and the way the team had escaped, but he'd been in situations that seemed more dire, and he'd suffered from those two...
Hindsight was right... She tried to think though, tried to recall the escape... Tauros coming right for her... and then Ella was there. Riding Ella to the jet was a bit of a blur of flashes of pokémon and pain... She reached forward and gingerly touched her leg at the thought.
"I... I know. And you're right, I," She nodded and sniffed but didn't look particularly better or happier about the conclusion "do know that. I would... I would be telling you those same things but... I feel like if it were you you'd have, um, mega-evolved Char and charged back in and dragged him out of there by the shirt collar before it was too late or something... But... Yeah, I know I just can't..." She rested her elbows on her thighs and made a gesture with her hands, splaying her fingers upwards while shaking her head.
She half-heard the question Adam asked, the tail end, after becoming aware that someone else had woken up, and she felt as though a pit opened up inside her afresh... Someone else had to be told... This was a thing that would be told over and over; each time, she thought, reinforcing just how gone the grunt was.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:47 am
Aulus kept his hand on Tam's shoulder but didn't lean down when she rested her elbows on her legs, he suspected it would have looked and felt pretty weird. "Maybe, can't say what I would or wouldn't have been able to do either," he said after a pause, still feeling lame and awkward. There wasn't anything he could say or do to really help, he hated feeling powerless like that. "But I know... I mean I don't know but I know."

Should he try changing the subject? Would that be good - distract her a bit - or would it be insensitive? He kind of wanted to ask about their encounter with the Champion, like how good a description would she be able to give of all of them? Would she have realised they weren't from Kalos and had the descriptions circulated more widely? That could lead to future problems that they could do without.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff