Hey there, so I have this Blood + inspired idea. In Blood + the main character is Saiya and her and her servant are Chirpteran which are the blood sucking vampiric like beasts.
Anyway he's like totally devoted to serving her and what not and she has this evil twin which is the basis of the plot.

I think it could be a good 1x1 idea given that both parties can handle NPCs and plot ideas.
Or can even be arranged into a group idea.

So far it is just an rp based relationship with a Mistress and her servant. Like her servant is completely devoted to her, and is alive to serve her. He could die if she dies sort of thing. I would prefer the pairing I'm involved with to be straight, but I'm open to being gay(either gender is fine)
I want to exempt romance from it. Like they love each other but not in a I want to marry you kind of way.

Now I'm open to them having supernatural powers and even being not so human to make things interesting...
And I would still need help on making an actual plot like they are trying to save the world or whatever. I kind of want them to be the protagonists, but I'm totally open to being evil.

If we could add some gore and horror to the story, that would be a big plus

Now if you are open to plotting and independent enough to have your ideas AND are interested in my idea, please post here or PM me.

I am willing to do this rp as Mistress or servant.

We don't have to plot too hard, just enough to keep things alive and interesting for us both - or for the group.