[Blessing] (Ascent and Bravest)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bravest at Dusk paced back and forth at a nervous trot, lifting his hooves high with each step. He had wanted to be a father - or at the very least to impress a lovely doe - but his recent success had come as a rather unexpected surprise to him, and he was no longer certain he was ready. Of course he could always just leave the lady and the eggs to their fate, as it was not unheard of, but ... Bravest hoped he could do a little more for them. To see Faded's dear face again, and hopefully earn himself a kind place in her heart.

Or at the very least, he could instruct his children to think a little before they acted. The next generation could be an improvement upon their father's rash bravado.
Chrystali
(( thxu again so much ;w; ))

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She could practically taste his nerves on the air, a sweet-and-sour that popped on the tongue. Ascent smiled to herself as she was drawn towards the bright light of the expecting parent, carefully picking her way through the denser parts of the Swamp, making her way comfortably towards the buck.

"You look harried, friend," she greeted the other upon her approach, not wanting to make the poor thing jump out of his brightly colored scales. "Is all well?"

oneironym
No problem! I'm glad to help and happier to RP with you! ;v;/
Also, Ascent has a special power that she can 'predict the first born' of a clutch. If you have a preference for a gender, let me know, and I'll have it included!

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

oneironym

Stubborn Strategist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:56 am
Bravest turned to face the other kin when she spoke to him, canting his head slightly as he took a moment to snap out of his own thoughts and properly process her words. His feet trotted him a few more steps closer to her before the acha stopped a polite distance away.

"I... I am alright," he replied finally, with a nervous flip of his tufted tail. "I mean- I will be alright. I'm wonderful, actually." The buck nudged at the grass with one hoof, and he laughed awkwardly before blurting out, "I spent some time with a lovely doe and now I've gone and given her eggs and now I'm afraid I shouldn't have. Thought it all out better first, planned it, you know?"

Bravest twisted his head back, raising one hind foot to scratch behind his ear. "I thought, eggs, we can just lay them and leave them and they're fine on their own, right? But ... no, I don't think I can do that now. Now that they're real and not just a possibility. You know?"
Chrystali

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:44 pm
A gentle sort of amusement lit in her bright eyes, able to tell the poor buck was a new father almost immediately. His hesitant and then barreling language made her laugh softly, his fidgeting endearing. Whomever had caught him enough to settle - even for this moment - was clearly doing well.

"Oh dearest, you can't simply give a doe eggs, no matter how you or she may want it." She stepped closer to him, head dipped to the side, expression kind. "You've both created a wonderful thing - a family! - and they and she will need you, at least for a little while." Ascent chuckled to herself. What she wouldn't give to be in the Acha's place! "They're a blessing, you know - given by the MotherFather Themself. Do not fret; were you unfit, it would not have come to pass. Have faith in yourself."

She tilted her head to the side opposite of his, gently marking her hoof against the ground much as he had. "If you could impart something upon your blessing, my friend - what would it be? What would your legacy to your children be?"

oneironym

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas