Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The Sealiest Things (Alette & Marzena)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:12 am
It felt so good to be back in her own skin.

She had been locked out of her natural form for so long (and that was her own fault, admittedly) that Marzena had initially been terrified that she would forget how to move, or worse, swim in her seal body.

It was so paranoid and stupid, but all that soon washed away when she put on her seal skin again. "Some things you just don't forget," her brother had said, and he was right.

If anyone was passing by the lake today, they would catch sight of a spotted seal surfacing every so often.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:43 pm
Alette was by the lake, but she was by the lake because she was, in fact, lost, and had no idea how to get back to school. She'd been wandering around for several minutes now, just yelling at the top of her lungs (as if this would help), and finally decided to take a detour around the lake to see if that would lead her to Amityville.

It didn't, but it did lead her to something much better, at least in Alette's opinion.

She stared at the creature on the shores, mouth falling open slightly, and for a short while it seemed as though Alette was frozen in place, unmoving and stunned into silence. Then -

"OH MY JACK IT'S SOOOOOOO CUTEEEE!" she squealed, and ran, skidding over sand and dirt and falling to her knees beside the (poor) seal.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME WHERE ARE YOU FROM CAN YOU MAKE CUTE NOISES WHAT ARE YOU YOU'RE SO CUTE OH MY JACK!"

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:09 am
The lake was definitely not the endless sea she had grown up with, and the shore was also certainly not the sands she used to collapse on after a long day of swimming races with her siblings. Still, it was good to be back in her own skin again.

Unfortunately, Marzena had to receive a stark reminder of why she had gone to the witch in the first place.

The seal cringed, narrowing her eyes at the ghoul fawning over her. "You have got to be kidding me." She snorted, half tempted to dive back into the water.

But Marzena knew this ghoul's type, and while annoying, they were also persistent. Instead, she shed her skin, shifting back into human form as she folded it over her arm carefully. "You're overreacting."
kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:37 am
There was a long moment of silence in which Alette just stared at the place where the cute seal had been and then back up at the disgruntled looking ghoul that now took its place, pelt over its arm.

The silence stretched out.

It kept going.

(And going.)

And then -

"Please be my bestest friend ever," said Alette in a hushed tone, eyes sparkling with stars.

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm
There was a small part of her that hoped that if the ghoul saw that she was obviously not an adorable seal all the time, she would lose interest.

A slim chance, but Marzena could hope, right?

She groaned, letting out an incredulous,"What," in response.

She didn't need to deal with yet another Sibyl.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:33 am
Alette kept staring.

(It was kind of creepy, really.)

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:18 pm
If Alette thought that Marzena was going to start a friendly conversation, she was wrong.

Marzena returned her stare with a frosty glare.

User Image

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:59 pm
Alette was still staring.

User Image

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:06 pm
"Please stop." Marzena said finally, glancing away as she crossed her arms over her chest. Clearly, she didn't have as much patience as this strange ghoul.

"What are you even doing here?" She certainly didn't look like she was a swimmer.

kuuropii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:20 pm
It took Alette approximately 31.6 seconds to respond.

"I was taking a walk!" she said excitedly, hands still clasped together, eyes still starry. "I was taking a walk, and I came here and then I saw you, and then, like, you were just so cute, so I stopped, and then I asked you if we could be bestest friends, and you said no, and then you asked me why I was here, and here we are!"

She said all of this practically in one breath, Alette shuffling closer.

"I'm Alette!" she said happily. "Who're you?"

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:13 am
Oh Jack, this was another Sibyl.

Marzena did not need another Sibyl to deal with. One was quite enough. It took a tremendous amount of self-restraint to not bury her face into a single palm.

Oh Jack, give me strength. "Marzena." She said with a sigh, recoiling backwards slightly. Why did she have to bump into someone who didn't know the concept of personal space?

kuuropii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:59 am
Alette let out a little whistle.

"Marzena is a lovely name," she said breathlessly, happily hopping from one foot to the other. "How long have you been here? What are you? What did you turn into? It's so cute and you're so pretty!"

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:17 pm
Marzena made a mental note to never let Alette and Sibyl meet. Or to run far, far away if they ever did and were in close proximity of each other.

There was no way she could deal with this much pep.

She crossed her arms over her chest, biting back a sigh at the compliments. "I'm a selkie. Our natural form is that of a seal."

kuuropii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:35 am
Alette blanched, her nose wrinkling in confusion.

"What's a selkie?"

melodine cantus

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:36 pm
Marzena sighed loudly.

"A selkie," she said slowly, "is a creature whose natural form is that of a seal and are able to shed their skin to turn into human form."

"What are you?"

kuuropii

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces