Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:37 pm
"though I find little reason to complain, This is a surprising ability to begin with, and the alternative is the way we used to live before." she concluded, still concentrating on her work.
a half smile formed her lips "Perhaps something the science department would like to look into."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:53 pm
"True, it's pretty damn amazing whichever way you look at it. And I'm sure they will be, if they aren't already." As he talked Aulus turned his head to watch Faleen work again. It was amazing how all the pieces came together, like a puzzle or something except Faleen wasn't cursing and trying to find and edge bit. "It's an amazing piece of machinery," he said as another bit slotted seamlessly into place. "I... err... wanted to thank you for taking the project on." There. He'd been meaning to say it and now he'd said it, he wasn't very good at this sort of stuff but it had really needed saying.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:53 pm
Faleen didn't have a lot of knowledge in that kind of science, and while a part of her was curious, it wasn't nearly as interesting to her as her own engineering projects were. Leave the biological science to the other departments.

She continued to work not taking her eyes off of her project even at Aulus' voice of gratitude.
"Of course." She replied as if it was a given "Its in the Team's best interest that you have two functioning arms."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:05 pm
Aulus gave a brief laugh and should have shrugged if not for the activity occurring on his right side. "Well that's true, I miss being out in the field." It was what he was good at, he felt like a... like a useless thing just being around base. Sure he was doing useful work but it wasn't the same and plus, hey, it would be fantastic to damn well have two hands again.

"So, what do I need to know about this piece of tech?" Aulus asked a moment later with a nod to the partially constructed arm. He knew it was going to have some exciting features and he could hardly wait to find out just what it would be able to do, and to try it out!

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas