did this happen to you?
  yes....
  not realli.. hm?
  no.
View Results

moonlight1993

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:55 pm
Never notice that.
Shinshi Doumei Cross is currently my fave too.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:18 pm
The ending for Full Moon...well, it was confusing for me to say the least. Prolly 'cause it's a shoujo and stuff; the end was mostly really big pictures with a few words here and there...so I got a little confused. And Takuto just kind of appears...I didn't really understand. But I haven't read the series in a looooong time so. The anime ending was even more confusing though. rofl I'm just a confused person.  

pockydrop

midnightfur

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:28 pm
I didn't find Full Moon strange (at all). ...Actually, it was my favourite of her series......I like Shinkuro a lot too though.

I understood it. O_O'' Am I strange like that? (Maybe it's just me)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:39 pm
It just means you understand Arina's brain better... sweatdrop  

Leahwinters

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Shkana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:02 pm
Arina's works may seem to be weird at the climax because of how she works the plots. Other people have pointed out that her stories are very unpredictable. She always puts in huge plot twist(s) (if anyone has read Chapters 34 & 35 of SDC, could you expected that? Nope.) It justs make her work more interesting, because I can never know what to expect next. I love it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:14 pm
the plots Arina puts in are really suspencfull in away that makes u keep reading on to find out more.  

lucilu32_cutie

S.a.k.u.r.a.101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:40 pm
Her stories normally have happy endings though, so I hope this is also the case... whee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:03 am
I like endings of Arina Tanemura's works. I loved the ending of Full Moon (I was so sad when I learned that Eichi died). I also don't think that her series are predictable. biggrin  

Marusera

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:37 pm
Haha...all of the endings were completely perfect in my opinion (well, KKJ's felt a little weird but since it's ten times better than the anime I don't care).

TSK was obviously rushed, but everyone already knows why. Arina Tanemura fans love the series, but the series didn't have many "single series fans" like KKJ and Full Moon did. So...it ended up being rushed so that she could work on a new series.

Her series are usually very unpredictable. There's usually one thing that makes me go, "WTF?" because I totally didn't expect it. In KKJ it would have been Fin's betrayal if I didn't watch the anime first (in which it was so blatantly obvious that Fin was like that). In Full Moon it was the fact that Mitsuki could see shinigami because of Eichi (more than just being surprised I was overwhemed by how sad and sweet that was). Well...and TSK has a few (though none shocked me terribly because they were all too rushed). In SDC, it was definitely Maora, oh and the truth about Haine's parents was a really nice touch. The twins didn't surprise me too much because I was expecting some sort of twist because I figured there would be one.

But it really depends on what sort of manga you like to read. For example, KKJ was about pretty much the same thing all the way through (defeating the one big enemy and Maron getting over her weaknesses). Same with TSK (reviving Ui). Full Moon doesn't have one big "goal" like the other two because Tanemura-sensei wrote it with the intention of writing a story about a girl who decides to live even after losing someone important to her. So...with that intention, I think the story turns out perfectly.

I can't really say about SDC...but I think that judging from the latest chapter this one will have a good ending too. I don't think any of the series get weird. They're all pretty much good the whole way through. The only reason why Full Moon gets weird halfway through is because a big secret was revealed...any manga changes after that. Anyone who reads Tsubasa Chronicle knows what I'm talking about.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:39 am
I sort of liked Full Moon's ending..... KKJ's was ok..... I haven't read TSK yet. > <  

Senroh

sweetkittycupcake

Cluttered Witch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:12 pm
kittiko
fullmoon did get weird...but i still luff it! xd heart

so true! i stilll love fullmoon even after volume 3!!!!! ^^  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash